Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY rhymes are better than yours!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same old fools on this site trying to get their macking on
Reading post to post, hoping for their life to turn..
Im 2nd year in Mankato getting my groove on
While you still reading dumb ass letter son..
Checking up on this site, same sh1t new day
One legit poster, the others just gay
I dont know why the hell you insist to wait
For that perfect woman to come your way..

Alright, well, i dont have much time, gotta go soon, but here is something for you

Just because you are on reading this "magic pill site" doesnt mean you are better with women..i know this have been said over and over..but honestly, i know guys who have been on this site for years, and havent gotten sh1t, and i know guys who never seen this site ..or been here twice a year..and lay girls constantly... this is not to say you shoudnt visit..but just dont take this site too seriously.

Looks.. Like Kayne West said, you wanna be the best dressed next to fags.. get some nice clothes.. Dark blue washed out jeans..jeans with holes in them are in right now (tear-like).. visit Express clearance... some nice sh1t there.

HOW do you know WHEN TO KISS A GIRL?
I look for the bedroom eyes.. what is it? When you have been hitting it off with a girl..look in her eyes..you'll see a dazed look, that is money..go for it.. good sign if you are one who looks at sings.. i dont.

Right now i am at this stage where i easily talk to hot girls..no problem at all, but im still working out getting them to my place.. i should clear this up a bit.. im trying to get beautiful women to my place.. so far i've just had cute...gotta work on that.

Good luck to all, see ya in a month or so...