Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My return

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up. My name is Bryce and I have been on and off this site. I recently walked out of a 9 month relationship and I am looking to return to my DJ status. I am successful, I love living and I am known as a champion where I live. I love trying new things, being challenged, working and achieving success, and I love women, of course and that is why I am here.

A short time ago I just ended a tango with a girl I was dating. We weren’t officially anything and I was taking it very slow, we were going seeing each other for two months and it was ended last night when I was at Jack and the Box and I clashed with a girl who was insistent on beating one of my girl - friends' ass, which at that point I told her it would never happen and she would get her ass beat instead. This girl then persisted to tell me who her boyfriend was, I then called him a fag and an imbecile. Everybody was shocked, I guess he is supposed to be a big guy, so the girl I was seeing told me aloud while sitting on a lamppost that I was going to get my ass beat. Then I said "Shut the hell up *****." Later that night I told her I just wanted her to be my friend.

I was angry that she obviously didn‘t respect me. How dare she doubt me in front of anybody, when two are together my feeling is they should be a team, together as one force. I am coming to terms that she was never interested in me after all I've done for her. She didn't appreciate me, she didn't show me respect and she really didn’t go out of her way too much to be with me. She wasn't as affectionet as I either. I understand, however, all because she had a low interest level for me. Her low interest level was... my fault.

1. I bought her a lot of flowers
2. I bought her lunches and dinners
3. We talked every night on the telephone
4. I never once canceled a date with her
5. We never went further than kissing

I am currently coming to terms that I was duped in my own infatuation. I did not present myself a challenge, though I did present plenty self control and confidence. The challenge must be a very important trait, however. I will never succumb so dumbly to a woman again.

That is my story and I plan to share information with all of you. I am loving life right now, and I plan to get on the top of my game also. We should all help each other and share what valid and concrete information we all possess. I am glad to be here with all of you, you are all brilliant.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infatuation - ain't it a b!tch.

What exactly are you a champion of?

Did you get the raw end of the deal on that one. You know there are various sex toys you can buy if you want to make up for all the lovin' you missed out on.

As for that guy who may end up beating your a$$, well before I read a post of yours in a few days about how you got whipped, nip this situation in the bud and always carry a screwdriver.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only question I have for you is : Why did you give up the DJ attitude when you got this girlfriend? You can be in a relationship, and still be a MAN and take what you want from her, UNLESS she says no, that just means no sex....

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in exactly the same situation as you with my last girlfriend, and thats exactly what t is - INFATUATION.

everything seemed to go wrong. i was completely into being on top of my game and making something out of myself, but when i met this chick, i became afc all over again, i stopped coming to this site, i felt invincible wen really i was turning into the biggest softcvk ever. in retrospect it was a really obvious mistake that i should have noticed myself falling into but i guess we all have to make mistakes no matter how stupid they are.

and yeh guess what this girl whose IL was so high that she'd have "nightmares" about me leaving her just ended up losing interest and now were just friends.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
wtf i read all that only to find :
lets clear this up once and for all , unless your phucking her there is no relationship, unless you class a 9 month friendship as a "relationship".

I am loving life right now, and I plan to get on the top of my game also.
good to hear

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no no no, I didn't go further than kissing with the girl I was seeing for two weeks who didn't respect me.

dollashort's reply is interesting I think I too felt invincible in my prior 9 month and stopped coming, I got way over my head. You live and you learn.