"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My rant.... So there's this one girl....

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
So there’s this one girl lets call her Maria and she's about a hb-9. Anyway a couple weeks ago her friend which is also my friend, lets call her Tina, told me she kept looking back at me in class this one day and she talked to Maria about me. Maria said she think I am cute and she like guys who do all this romantic afc stuff and make her feel like a women. Then Tina came back to me and told me about it and I was shocked because I really thought she was outta my league but that shock put her on a pedestal and it put a wrench in my game so I didn't talk to her. But now about a month later I feel fine and I am no longer in shock and I'm going to holler at her and I'll tell yall about it in a later FR post.

This is my plan, and it's not set in stone..... I’m going to holler at her with something like who you talkin to right now. If she says no one Ima say good and ask her for her #. But if she tries to play dumb or hard to get by askin me what am I talkin about Ima say she knows what I’m talkin about and then ima ask if she got a man. If she says no then it’s all good. If Yes, then Ima say forget about him and ask if they're engaged or anything like that and they always say no then I'll say it can't be that serious. I am going to stay persistent with it. If I don't succeed at first I am going to continue to tease her until I'm in.

I’m open to comments and everything but I know what I am going to do and I am doing it. Also I'm going out to a club this weekend with my pretty-boy cousin that can dance his a$$ off so wish me luck on both things.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

LilKid

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Who are you talking to = are you shagging anyone right now? since when?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
good luck with that... sounds like you're losing the battle already, with the whole "she's outta my league" talk and not making a 1st move. Hopefully you got stuff fully under control, and remeber even if she says no, you got other chicks to approach. I think you shoulds rework the conversation but whatever
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
.

If I was you, I wouldn't even ask her if she had man. I would just ask her out.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top