Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Prom is in 2 1/2 weeks

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i have prom in less than 3 weeks, and all i have to do is fine a date ....... *sigh*

I dont want to go with any of the girls i already know so my only option is to approach new ones.

Is it weird and sudden to ask someone to prom without even formally knowing them? how should i go about this?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm be glad you are not me this week, i got 4 days.:rolleyes:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go boys, you can do it. Just approach women ;) tell them you have been interested in them for a while and ask them to prom, doesnt matter if you just saw her, lie to her.

Hell ask every 3rd girl you see till a few say yes ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god damnit kwah, sitting here makes me feel all powerful, but when i do get to school i feel like a chump to come up to some unknown girl. GRRRRRRRRRR> time to fight

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, think of it this way. Your a senior right? After a few weeks all the chicks you asked to prom will no longer be your concern ;) And if your not a senoir you'll have a bunch of chicks who know your name next year ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god. i dont know why i am such a ****ing idiot. this is 2 weeks straight i cant ask this girl out. i dont think she is on piedistal at all, but when i am in school she is always around girls, i was gonna do it this way "hey, what are u girls doing for prom? " and start from there, but never got a chance. i also got my best friend in that class too, adding to trouble.

****. prom is saturday.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Bronze your balls and get in there man. **** I would go do it myself if I was tehre.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i know . a minute after the bell rings i slap myself on the forhead and say "WTF was i thinking?!"

midaus

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time youre in class think about how you felt all the other times you let yourself down.. if that doesnt give you a feeling of motivation i dont know what will.

good luck ;)

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*shrug* maybe nothing will get you motivated in time
maybe you'll go dateless
maybe in two years from now when you still haven't found the guts to ask a girl out, you'll think back to this day and think "god dmanit I was such an IDIOT!! How could I be so stupid and not even *ASK* a girl??" and you'll finally grab your balls and ask a girl :)
it's never too late ;)..... but then again it would be better timing to do it NOW :)