Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My prom idea...

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girl are going to prom. I am not really looking foward to it, as I am going to have to shell out my life savings..well not if I go with my idea..please read:

My tux: A vintage 60's tuxedo. White pants, green/white plaid jacket, green bowtie and vest, white tuxedo shirt with big ruffles. LOL I am thinking a cane and top hat as well. :)

Dinner: A little fast food chinese restraunt, real cheap. It'll be like 6 bucks for both of us. However I am going to make it romantic and bust out with a tablecloth, candles, a flower, and a cmall cd player with some romantic music. All this I am just going to "setup" in a fast food restraunt.

Every guy I tell, is like "wow that's funny...I cant wait to see how it goes" Every guy says "your an azzhole, she'll hate it"

LOL My girl is cool, she'll be embarrased but not mad. I just dont want to be like everyone else. I cant wait!!!!!

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shock

Dinner: A little fast food chinese restraunt, real cheap. It'll be like 6 bucks for both of us. However I am going to make it romantic and bust out with a tablecloth, candles, a flower, and a cmall cd player with some romantic music. All this I am just going to "setup" in a fast food restraunt.

WTF? the food better be awesome dude

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
food..

The food is great! -Ish lol nah its good.... but that's the whole point, its supposed to be a joke.

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the perfect time for the "I-know-a-little-place." This is that hole-in-the-wall, Mom-and-Pop restaurant that exists due to word of mouth, isn't too big, isn't too expensive, isn't too fancy, but the food OWNS ALL. Steer WAY clear of the chains and the big, well-known restaurants; you can get way better at an "I-know-a-little-place." I dig the tablecloth, flower, CD idea; that's pretty money, from where I sit. You got wheels, you renting a limo, what? I'd advise against the limo; that's been done to death, and it'll cost you an arm and a leg. I took my date to senior prom in my fully-restored 1970 Ford Mustang, but I realize not everyone has that option. What's your plan?

Hint: If you happen to know anyone who owns a hearse, especially an old one... well, at least you'll be unique. I seriously flirted with this idea for my prom.

Good luck.

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A hearse would be pimp man! lol I am just going to drive my jeep. lol an 86 cherokee

How else could I get a new ride? I guess I could borrow someone's car, but a lot of people are kinda wierd about that. I'll see what I can do, I think either way it'll be fun.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't there food at the prom?

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's exactly the type of creativity I like to see.

isn't there food at the prom?
I've never been to a prom, but as far as serving food at school functions, it's not allowed here, they're afraid of someone messing with it, the old vodka in the punch bowl thing I guess