Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My progress

R

Ranger

I do have more questions but this is really just a sounding board.
So I’m almost through listening to “The Rational Male”, either the fifth or sixth time. Every time through it I pick up something I missed or more accurately, wasn’t ready to hear and assimilate.
When I started, I got on the worst app you guys talk about. Tinder. Plus I approached women whenever I ran into them during my day.

At first Tinder was a fuk story. Sure got some matches but naturally I blew it on the first message. No laughing. Or they were weird. But now, not changing a thing. top a$$ is matching up with me. I’ve done nothing different but post an additional picture of my abs. Suddenly I’m hot. Same man. But that has nothing to do with my messaging and getting dates.

I haven’t read any PUA tactics or any of that stuff. I just keep a daily journal and write. Some of you, even though you don’t know it have said some things that stick in me until I unravel it.

I went from somewhere between blue and red pill to solid red pill in three months since I first listened to Tomassi’s book.

Without changing anything on the Tinder profile, and just changing how I think, I have my first willing and excited plate and three plate interviews this coming week. I didnt really do anything except changing how I view the world. I have a couple of embarrassing things happen during this phase, I won’t mention them. Not important.

I’ve learned not openly talk about sex as it’s vait to disqualify you. Bad idea. I talk with implied sex. The indirect assumption of exciting sex. Some will jump on it like a dog on a bone but I’ve learned that it’s unlikely they will meet with me if you both openly talk sex. Bad idea. So when they jump into open ant overt sex talk...how do I glide it back to indirect “possibility of sex if you’re a good girl” direction? This seems to work best for me.

There were a couple of times I jumped the gun and they excused themselves. Too overt.
The possible promise of really dirty sex seems to be the correct move.

What I find astounding is the universe shift. It completely shifts in my favor. I don’t pretend to know the mysteries of the universe. So I won’t act like I do. The depth an width of the femcentric reality is so vast and pervasive that I don’t have the words to give it justice. It is so diabolical in its nature that I don’t know it can be explained without others thinking you need a Prozac.

All I know is that I’m not going to participate in its continual existence.

R

Ranger

Another thing I realized. Women are truly at a disadvantage in a modern world but not in the way you would think. No amount of equality can fix it. Nothing can. It’s genetics. They are trying to survive in a world hanging by their finger tips. They just don’t have the inherent skills and drives that men have. That word is assertiveness. They sometimes make a good show of it but it lacks a element of primal driven fortitude. Their sphere of influence as Spaz would say, is lacking testosterone. The critical element that not only gets us killed sometimes but builds worlds. It’s like we already know how to do it right out of the birth canal.

So the resulting solution is to bluff. They are not men and never will be. It’s all a huge, government enforced bluff. And they know it. Her only agency of control is sex any so many give it up to fat so early. Just pig out like a chow hound.

Which makes them even more at a dissadvantage.
Are their lives really that miserable or is it the political forces she’s faced with expecting her to perform at the level of a testosterone charged male?

The whole thing is nothing but a bluff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I realized. Women are truly at a disadvantage in a modern world but not in the way you would think. No amount of equality can fix it. Nothing can. It’s genetics. They are trying to survive in a world hanging by their finger tips. They just don’t have the inherent skills and drives that men have. That word is assertiveness. They sometimes make a good show of it but it lacks a element of primal driven fortitude. Their sphere of influence as Spaz would say, is lacking testosterone. The critical element that not only gets us killed sometimes but builds worlds. It’s like we already know how to do it right out of the birth canal.

So the resulting solution is to bluff. They are not men and never will be. It’s all a huge, government enforced bluff. And they know it. Her only agency of control is sex any so many give it up to fat so early. Just pig out like a chow hound.

Which makes them even more at a dissadvantage.
Are their lives really that miserable or is it the political forces she’s faced with expecting her to perform at the level of a testosterone charged male?

The whole thing is nothing but a bluff.
The bull dyke style of female hasnt tapped into her inner masculinity?

R

Ranger

The bull dyke style of female hasnt tapped into her inner masculinity?
I don’t believe in that. At least so far. I could be wrong but I still think it’s a bluff. That’s her survival strategy.
Carl young was an idiot. Not one of his ideas have panned out. Jungian philosophy is a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Every single men who is here had a very successful tribal cave dwelling ancestor.

And the prove is ur existence right now.

Speculate what r the traits that made ur ancestors successful in those caveman days ?

Just those basic traits that he must have in order for him and his brood of children 2 survive in an eat or be eaten environment.

Then using those very same traits, would you then not be a successful man too?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe in that. At least so far. I could be wrong but I still think it’s a bluff. That’s her survival strategy.
Carl young was an idiot. Not one of his ideas have panned out. Jungian philosophy is a lie.
I bet if you did a blood test her testosterone levels are higher than her feminine peers. Your thoughts ans feelings affect your brain chemistry. Bull dykes like being masculine. If you forced conjugation with a male im sure shed feel like a man raped by a gay man.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet if you did a blood test her testosterone levels are higher than her feminine peers. Your thoughts ans feelings affect your brain chemistry. Bull dykes like being masculine. If you forced conjugation with a male im sure shed feel like a man raped by a gay man.
In my experience they are easy to fu*k. I have made out and almost f*cked two bull dykes. These were ones that were somewhat cute. Many of these girls experienced some trauma with men. Some of them never got male attention so they just gave up and started dating women. They find empowerment in the masculine image. Others have had bad experiences with men. For example her baby daddy might have screwed her over so now they are "lesbian".

Bull dykes are mentally ill and very sexually liberal. If you get one alone and exert your real masculine energy on her, they usually capitulate. I had this one cute bull dyke that played on the female basketball team. When she got drunk her true attraction for men came out. Hardly any women are truly homosexual imho. Bull dykes are just taking the path of least resistance. People take on the image of their abuser. Their abuser is male so they craft themselves in the image of masculinity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience they are easy to fu*k. I have made out and almost f*cked two bull dykes. These were ones that were somewhat cute. Many of these girls experienced some trauma with men. Some of them never got male attention so they just gave up and started dating women. They find empowerment in the masculine image. Others have had bad experiences with men. For example her baby daddy might have screwed her over so now they are "lesbian".

Bull dykes are mentally ill and very sexually liberal. If you get one alone and exert your real masculine energy on her, they usually capitulate. I had this one cute bull dyke that played on the female basketball team. When she got drunk her true attraction for men came out. Hardly any women are truly homosexual imho. Bull dykes are just taking the path of least resistance. People take on the image of their abuser. Their abuser is male so they craft themselves in the image of masculinity.
Not sure bro. Those are probably fake bulldykes. There are other bull dykes who are physically dominant than most males. It would be like a loading dock worker whod be happy to open your throat with a box cutter. They protect and project their masculinity like a strong male. But plenty of fake bull dykes and fake bis in my opinion doing it cause its in style. The ones im talking about your dyck wouldnt even get hard for because her swagger is all man.

R

Ranger

I hear what your saying. Female body builders cycle testosterone yet don’t presume themselves to be men. They just get horny as fuk. Met one in Anchorage when I was working in Alaska. I started a conversation with her at the gym. Her voice was a little deeper than other women but she was all gurl. Same mannerisms and personna. Had a bodybuilder boyfriend.

Let’s say that you are talking to your mom. You would bring out that person to communicate. When you are with your buddies, you would bring out that person. All of these different “people” you are serve a purpose. These are called valences. As long as you know that you are switching valence, depending upon the parameters, you are healthy.
As a Marine under duress I didn’t speak or act like a school yard playmate.
We learn this stuff here and we mock it up when it applies or when we smack on a woman. But at work talking to the boss or client, are we smacking on them?
Each valence has a strategy to optimize our survival potential.
The bull dykes, do to whatever, are assuming a valence that best protects or increases her survival potential. Biologically? She is all woman.
So there is no duality. We as men are not also feminine. UNLESS we are trained to Supress masculine and assume feminine due to environmental pressures. School, social acceptance etc.
there is nothing for you to get in touch with inside of you that is feminine. You can however create that valence of traitS if you decide its best for you. I give you the AFC.
THE WHOLE FEMININE ideal is a total scam. A pure unadulterated BLUFF.

R

Ranger

A bull dyke is not mentally healthy. She has adopted a valence due to her own reasons and actually thinks that’s who she is. As long as you know that you are switching valence depending upon the situation, you are mentally healthy.
Mentally healthy people doubt theirselves sometimes or doubt if they have the best survival strategy for a new condition or situation.
A mentally troubled person does not. They think the person they are being is really them.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have more questions but this is really just a sounding board.
So I’m almost through listening to “The Rational Male”, either the fifth or sixth time. Every time through it I pick up something I missed or more accurately, wasn’t ready to hear and assimilate.
When I started, I got on the worst app you guys talk about. Tinder. Plus I approached women whenever I ran into them during my day.

At first Tinder was a fuk story. Sure got some matches but naturally I blew it on the first message. No laughing. Or they were weird. But now, not changing a thing. top a$$ is matching up with me. I’ve done nothing different but post an additional picture of my abs. Suddenly I’m hot. Same man. But that has nothing to do with my messaging and getting dates.

I haven’t read any PUA tactics or any of that stuff. I just keep a daily journal and write. Some of you, even though you don’t know it have said some things that stick in me until I unravel it.

I went from somewhere between blue and red pill to solid red pill in three months since I first listened to Tomassi’s book.

Without changing anything on the Tinder profile, and just changing how I think, I have my first willing and excited plate and three plate interviews this coming week. I didnt really do anything except changing how I view the world. I have a couple of embarrassing things happen during this phase, I won’t mention them. Not important.

I’ve learned not openly talk about sex as it’s vait to disqualify you. Bad idea. I talk with implied sex. The indirect assumption of exciting sex. Some will jump on it like a dog on a bone but I’ve learned that it’s unlikely they will meet with me if you both openly talk sex. Bad idea. So when they jump into open ant overt sex talk...how do I glide it back to indirect “possibility of sex if you’re a good girl” direction? This seems to work best for me.

There were a couple of times I jumped the gun and they excused themselves. Too overt.
The possible promise of really dirty sex seems to be the correct move.

What I find astounding is the universe shift. It completely shifts in my favor. I don’t pretend to know the mysteries of the universe. So I won’t act like I do. The depth an width of the femcentric reality is so vast and pervasive that I don’t have the words to give it justice. It is so diabolical in its nature that I don’t know it can be explained without others thinking you need a Prozac.

All I know is that I’m not going to participate in its continual existence.
As you have stated, once you finally take the red pill it is staggering how pervasive the FI is. And you wonder to yourself: “how could I have not seen this before?” So you walk through your life with this knowledge that very few guys seem to have. But when you try to explain the concept to other men that you are trying to help, it almost never works. Perhaps because the social programming goes so deep that it’s impossible for most guys to break free of it.

-Augustus-

R

Ranger

As you have stated, once you finally take the red pill it is staggering how pervasive the FI is. And you wonder to yourself: “how could I have not seen this before?” So you walk through your life with this knowledge that very few guys seem to have. But when you try to explain the concept to other men that you are trying to help, it almost never works. Perhaps because the social programming goes so deep that it’s impossible for most guys to break free of it.

-Augustus-
That’s true. They have to experience total failure of that reality in their own eyes to question it.
They are not ready to be unplugged.
But you can set someone up to figure it out when that moment comes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what your saying. Female body builders cycle testosterone yet don’t presume themselves to be men. They just get horny as fuk. Met one in Anchorage when I was working in Alaska. I started a conversation with her at the gym. Her voice was a little deeper than other women but she was all gurl. Same mannerisms and personna. Had a bodybuilder boyfriend.

Let’s say that you are talking to your mom. You would bring out that person to communicate. When you are with your buddies, you would bring out that person. All of these different “people” you are serve a purpose. These are called valences. As long as you know that you are switching valence, depending upon the parameters, you are healthy.
As a Marine under duress I didn’t speak or act like a school yard playmate.
We learn this stuff here and we mock it up when it applies or when we smack on a woman. But at work talking to the boss or client, are we smacking on them?
Each valence has a strategy to optimize our survival potential.
The bull dykes, do to whatever, are assuming a valence that best protects or increases her survival potential. Biologically? She is all woman.
So there is no duality. We as men are not also feminine. UNLESS we are trained to Supress masculine and assume feminine due to environmental pressures. School, social acceptance etc.
there is nothing for you to get in touch with inside of you that is feminine. You can however create that valence of traitS if you decide its best for you. I give you the AFC.
THE WHOLE FEMININE ideal is a total scam. A pure unadulterated BLUFF.
Your mindset, your rulesets and the way you live affect your level of masculinity.

If you took a masculine male injected him into a test environment where many of his masculine traits where illegal or penalized heavily. And a few times a week he had to be raped against his will. His testosterone levels will drop. And his overall masculinity with it. Pull him out of that environment, drop him in his natural environment where hes not violated and suppressed, his test levels would restore over time.

I bet those bodybuilders you banged didnt want to be men at all. They used testosterone to win.

The bull dykes in question that i referred to want to be MEN and they think they are a better man than a man.
They will hurt or kill you to protect their masculinity .

But i hear what your saying.

We have thoughts. We have feelings. We have actions. Actions and thoughts affect feelings which affect your brain chemistry.

This is why for many AFC they have to do a few unnatural things for them to break their AFC cycle. They either werent tought, didnt have the right role models or were suppressed.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

The mind, your rulesets and the way you live affect your level of Masculinity.
Exactly. They are pure choice. You decided to continue suppressing masculine and adopt feminine or you decided to adopt your true masculine ideals and squash the bull$hit feminine doctrine that is utterly and completely made up.
All they did was borrow it from Carl Jung and tweek it a little. It’s absolute garbage and actually destroys the man as part of the species balance.