"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

My problems, My situations, and please some advice

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello
heres my story. Im a very nervous person and Ive had anxiety issues all through my life. Im 22 now. I had 2 girlfriends that I thought I loved cheat on me. So needles to say Im nervous about approaching new girls. I was fat, very fat like 350lbs. Now with the help of a low carb diet and steroids Im a healthy, built great 260 pounder. I dont have the best looking teeth in the world because my parents never had insurance to get me braces. Right now it would cost 14 grand to get them fixed which to me isnt worth it to attract a girl. Im an independent pro wrestler so I def. have something interesting and unique about me. I got in better shape and I still havent gained the confidence or got any girls.

Im not a club person. When I go I basically just kinda follow my buddies. I can dance but not very good if its with a girl. So at a club usually if you talk to a girl it would involve an eventual dance so I stay away. I havent meet any girls at work, wrestling, etc. I dont know what else to do.

I dont like fat chicks. They make me sick. Im picky I know but Id rather be alone and beat off than date a girl Im not attracted just because I had to settle for it. At this point in my life I dont want a serious girlfriend. I just want someone to hang out with and be intimate with.

Theres my other problem. Im a virgin. Everytime I get close to having sex I chicken out. Basically because Im worried since Im not experience I will suck. I also have an uncircumsized penis. I dont know if anyone else out there has one but it hurts me. When I do it myself It doesnt but when a girl does(hand and blow jobs and such) the skin goes all the way down and it hurts like hell. I hate it. It feels weird and its painful. Plus since I dont like pulling the skin back its prob. got a little cotton or something down in there. I try to get it out occasionally. I know its sick but its a problem I have.

Im stuck. i dont know what to do

Please help me any way you can
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
260 isnt healthy unless its 260 wort of muscle.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
For one thing you are getting too emotionally attached too soon to unworthy women - don't do this! You are bringing pain upon yourself and this will hamper your next relationship.

You may need to lose more weight depending on your height and muscle ratio. Wrestling as an occupation can either attract women or turned them off as an occupational choice. Are you doing anything else besides wrestling as a career?

Clubs are where the women are at for the picking but they are of low caliber - try searching elsewhere. I can't imagine wrestling venues as a a good place for pick-ups.

If you don't have the best teeth try to keep them as white and as healthy as possible.

Dress in clothes that have a stylish tilt that compliment your physical build.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
You got a lot of shiat you gotta work out man. Avoid girls for now and just try to get yourself socially adjusted for about 2-3 months then get in the game.
 
Top