Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My problem

WeaponOfWar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So for a long time(1y and a half) I've been a really good friend with a class mate of mine,but I've started to slowly like her. At the beggining she gave me sings (glances,touching me,talking to me etc.) but I was to shy to act.We get allong really well,we have a lot in common,we usualy talk a lot when we go out with others and she still initializez kino and so do I ,but when we get closer she backs off.Recently I asked her to come with me casually to get a drink and she told me that it would be wierd for her to go only with me(se knows I like her).
What should I do? I'm going to go on a trip for a week in about a month,with a few class mates and her,should I wait until then and maybe try to change her mind or just stop? :confused:

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, mate, women can keep platonic friends and dangle a carrot in a "try harder, you'll get me" manner, She might be stringing you along, firstly, she knows you like her and still nothing is happening, secondly, she backs off when you try to get closer, I don't know mate but the writing is on the wall, you are friends.

I think you could either ignore her and actually friend zone her by showing her you don't like her and get other women, or get make a bold move and try to kiss her, I think you will know by then, all the best bra.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make a move, don't expect anythinng. Move on and go for ten othet women. Never post this question again. Actually searcg this forum for how many times this has been asked. Do you think the answer changes? No.

WeaponOfWar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for to useful advice.I've seen her since then at our guitar classes where we go together(only the 2 of us and the teacher) and she acted really strange.We barely spoke a word on the way there,she tried opening a conversation but I gave her polite short answers ,didn't feel like talking that much.And then she was really sad at the classes ,coudn't even look me in the eyes ,just staring into the ground,really wierd considering I should be the really depressed one not her..

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she thinks of you as friend and may not think of you as anything more. Sometimes you develop relationships with girls that are like the one that you mentioned where you talk a lot and touch a lot but it doesn't go past that. She's just really comfortable with you. But all is not lost tho, girls like this make for an awesome wing woman which help 10x more than any guy.