Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My problem!!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I m getting tired of the game so im not playing and i am loosing..lol I am dating 18 to 25 year olds and they love the game to them its the only way to interact,..

I meet them get the number texting all calling goes well.. them we meet up and i always sabotage their attraction level by caring and being nice..lol i am ready for a female i can care for and be nice to... :confused:

these hos usually only last for 3 weeks so ii dont even tell them my real name.. which makes me disinterested cause i know its not valuable at all

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I m getting tired of the game so im not playing and i am loosing..lol I am dating 18 to 25 year olds and they love the game to them its the only way to interact,..

I meet them get the number texting all calling goes well.. them we meet up and i always sabotage their attraction level by caring and being nice..lol i am ready for a female i can care for and be nice to... :confused:

these hos usually only last for 3 weeks so ii dont even tell them my real name.. which makes me disinterested cause i know its not valuable at all

It's good to see you evolving mate. I'm in the same situation and it all comes down to where and what type of women you meeting

we both know the club/bars the quality of women isn't whats up
But honestly I'm not a firm believer in the whole "book store" as well, since chicks who work at book stores can hit the club @ night as well, just means you met her at a different setting

but yo thats me

anyway mate I feel your pain

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Don't take this the wrong way but i don't think its because you are too caring or too nice (are you? really? how does this actuall manifest itself?) - i think its because you are too boring, or not interesting enough*

*not you specifically...well ok, you specifically (or anyone in this situation). you lack spark is all

and you know, the other thing is - most of those girls aren't really very interesting either - its just that they realize you are dull before you realize that they are dull. this is because dudes text and call more than girls do - which means they reveal how mundane and dull they are a lot earlier.

this is why dudes should really hold back on the calling and texting - why they are in such a rush to show the girl just how boring they really are, i have no idea

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you are going to realize is later on that if in fact you do meet "a good girl" you'll see your approach of being "nice" wont work with them either. you'll see that you must game all women in some fashion. the problem is a lot of girls say they want a "nice guy" but when they find one, they get bored and lose attraction, and then dump you for no reason, then they go back to some dude that treats them like crap. thats why they say nice guys finish last. i'm not saying go out and be a total a-hole, however you'll still get more ass if you play that game, but if you come accross to the girl as a "nice guy", you'll never be able to keep her attracted. the key is to be a prick that does nice things for her "every once in a while" it keeps her on her toes, it keeps her chasing you, wondering if she will ever be able to change you into that nice guy she says logically that she wants. if your nice all the time, she will think that she has you under her control, she can have you whenever she wants you, you are not a challenge, and the chase is over. its kind of like mystery's cat string theory. if the string is always out of the cat's reach it will go crazy trying to catch it, if you drop the string in front of the cat it gets bored and walks away.