"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My Prob

hotshotdave

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hey everybody, My name is Dave, and I'm a ninth grader. There is this beautiful girl i my class whos name is....lets say, Jessica. She is a beutiful girl, smart, pretty, intelligent, everything you want. But I dont know how to go about getting her to like me more. Now I'd say we're friends, we talk in class, laugh, etc. But I want to be more than her friend. So what should I do to get her to notice me. I find myself to be decently attractive, and we're both athletic, so I'm completely bummed out of what to do. I need suggestions. Thanks.

Dave
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA

hotshotdave

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I would like to kind of elaborate on my story. She sits right behind me in most classes. She kind of whispers nothing in my ear, just things like " thats stupid " or things like that. I just smile and nod most of the time. In science class Kendra ( thats her name, not Jessica ) she sometimes ends up staring at me and smiling at me. I need specific advice from you guys of what to do. I need all the help I can get to my specific situation, and really dont need to go through the whole DJ Bible. So what do I do, when it's just me and her all alone walking in the hall, etc. What do I say, Usually we don't talk at all because we both wonder what to say...Any specific help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by hotshotdave
I need all the help I can get to my specific situation, and really dont need to go through the whole DJ Bible.
Did you do this yet? Because from what i read it sure as hell sounds like you didn't.

Son we have the bible for a reason, because for us to explain every step of what to do would take pages and pages of writing, and others have done it for us. Its called the bible.

You sound like a total afc. You match all the criteria in "Pooks - Be a Man!" If you have read it, you'd know what i'm refering.

Please read the bible or ask a more specific question.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
okey what you do is this ;

when she walks past you, you ***** slap her ass, then you say ;

"whats up ho!!!????"

it works for the majority of the people here. or so they say :rolleyes:
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
Originally posted by Centy
okey what you do is this ;

when she walks past you, you ***** slap her ass, then you say ;

"whats up ho!!!????"

it works for the majority of the people here. or so they say :rolleyes:
thats half right, after u have done that, u have to grab ur crouch, and scream

" u want some of this ?"
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Oh you guys are so witty.
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Originally posted by hotshotdave
...........So what do I do, when it's just me and her all alone walking in the hall, etc. What do I say, Usually we don't talk at all because we both wonder what to say...Any specific help would be appreciated.......
Dave
Man you need to have fun and relax! If you're all uptight and wondering what to do/say, then of course you'll be stuck for words.

Now you might be wondering: "how do i achieve this state of calmness and tranquility which will allow me to speak my mind and have fun with this jessica/kendra/woman????"

Read the DJ bible. :)

or the HS bible >> thers a few conversation articles in there you might like to take a look at... but you know its all about the mindset and you aint gon' learn much if you dont have the background info... that's why people keep telling you to read.

have fun.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Look this is a search for one specific girl see how many of these threads have been posted. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...d=545043&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending


Do you know how many of these threads we get about one specific girl. Most likely, uv blown your chances with her aready (unless shes extremely patient). Secondly grab your balls, figure out what you wanna say and go up and say it.

btw: what the people said about slapping her arse can work. The aim of this site is to get girls (in general) through self improvement. So that you can see a hottie or yat as my friend calls them in (ghetto patois) and walk up, speak to her and come away with something. A new experiance but preferably a number (although there are always reasons you might not get it)

Dont use her real name thats not nice (plus u might not want ur m8s 2 know u use this site)

If you want clarification or a bit more guidance please post in this thread (plus you can search and see how many boys obsess over one girl and how to dea lwith it - search oneitis).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
MAN UP!



Or you could read the DJ Bible.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Hey, You should give me your number
* you pull out you'r small pad of paper and pen, she writes it down.*

You call her in a few days, and set up a date.
 

hotshotdave

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Got it man, read the bible, asked her out, got her. I am the man. Thanks guys.
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Originally posted by hotshotdave
Got it man, read the bible, asked her out, got her. I am the man. Thanks guys.
And HE READ THE BIBLE! AMAZING! See what I said?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Originally posted by hotshotdave
Got it man, read the bible, asked her out, got her. I am the man. Thanks guys.

Originally posted by NYC Dude
And HE READ THE BIBLE! AMAZING! See what I said?
Wow this is the first time that someone actually listened (usually they just get angry at us... or leave this site, never to be heard from again).

How nice.
 
Top