Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My predicament

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK,

First off thanks to West who slapped some sense into me by NOT lettting my ex move in with me just because of my DWI. I've broken it down toher that we're still together and she can come
see me whenever she wants, but moving in is not a good idea.

My goal in the next year is self improvement. I can't drive, except to work hopefully.

So reading, writing, educating myself, liseting to David D's stuff over and over, working out.

And maybe macking a girl in my town somehow w/out a drivers license.

Hell, I can still call a taxi to take me to a local bar, and I can drink my ass off, and get the taxi to pick me up right?

Hey are you allowed to drink if I have to go to those ASAP meeting or do they take piss tests?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTY I cancelled my match and myspace accounts...

DEf no need for those w/o a license... assuming I'm not heading to jail.

But 2 magistrates, my lawyer, and a cop says since it's my first offence I won't be going to jail. So surprisingly, I'm feeling less worried about this.

I am going to try to turn this into positive experience to improve myself at all levels. Then again I'm drinking right now to reduce my stress level so this could be the booze talking :(

**** BOOZE

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know, I could strike gold and somehow get the charges reduced to wreckless or dropped completely. I've got a good lawyer on the case. Plus this time of year maybe judges will have sympathy. It's Christmas. But my trial isn't till Jan 26 :( God I wish I could get it over with. They make this cloud hang over your head over a month.

PRAYING TO MY HEAVINLY FATHER
IF I DON'T MAKE IT THROUGH I'M A GONER

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the props, sounds like booze is still a bit of a problem. I'd lay off it for awhile until you know how to drink in moderation. Maybe you do know how, I'm not sure.

Being without a car might open your mind a bit. One, you'll have to walk and see the world -- and hear the world, too. Two, you'll get in some kind of shape. Heck, you might meet people as you walk, too.

Meeting women while walking and biking? I'd just be honest with them, tell them of the DUI and that walking/riding has opened up a new world to you. If a woman doesn't like that, she's not the woman for you.

* I like to quote the Simpsons a lot but they hit life spot on. Homer gets a DUI and has to walk and ride a bike for a month. He loses tons of weight and his attitude picks up. Another episode, Grandpa Simpson meets a lady at the old folks home because he has a car (it's actually Homer's car, but he's using it). When grandpa wrecks the car, Homer won't lend it to him again and the old lady dumps Grandpa and hooks up with another geezer because he has a car. Grandpa gets revenge, calling her a hoochie mama in front of a lot of people, saying she only liked him for his car. He was right.

See, just watch the Simpsons every day and you'll find the secret to life! :D

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
Thanks for the props, sounds like booze is still a bit of a problem. I'd lay off it for awhile until you know how to drink in moderation. Maybe you do know how, I'm not sure.

Being without a car might open your mind a bit. One, you'll have to walk and see the world -- and hear the world, too. Two, you'll get in some kind of shape. Heck, you might meet people as you walk, too.

Meeting women while walking and biking? I'd just be honest with them, tell them of the DUI and that walking/riding has opened up a new world to you. If a woman doesn't like that, she's not the woman for you.

* I like to quote the Simpsons a lot but they hit life spot on. Homer gets a DUI and has to walk and ride a bike for a month. He loses tons of weight and his attitude picks up. Another episode, Grandpa Simpson meets a lady at the old folks home because he has a car (it's actually Homer's car, but he's using it). When grandpa wrecks the car, Homer won't lend it to him again and the old lady dumps Grandpa and hooks up with another geezer because he has a car. Grandpa gets revenge, calling her a hoochie mama in front of a lot of people, saying she only liked him for his car. He was right.

See, just watch the Simpsons every day and you'll find the secret to life! :D

I can drink in moderation bro, but I have this cloud hanging over my head until my trial on the 26th. I'm sorry about your frind who was killed by a drunk driver, but I assure you West I wasn't that drunk, and was hardly buzzed. I would have made it home fine.
Unfortunately I didn't.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having these crazy thoughts.

Like just getting my ex (now girlfrind) pregnant and just marrying her and settling down. It would give me a purpose in this life.

I care about her, she would make a great mother, and I wouldn't have to worry about sarging, and all this Don Juan BS.

I busted a nut in her last night. I just didn't care.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
I'm having these crazy thoughts.

Like just getting my ex (now girlfrind) pregnant and just marrying her and settling down. It would give me a purpose in this life.

I care about her, she would make a great mother, and I wouldn't have to worry about sarging, and all this Don Juan BS.

Desperation calls for desperate measures.

You have hit your lowest in life right now with all the trouble you are facing. Now how you deal with it and react will be the rest of you life.

I don't know you or your deal with your ex. But would you be with her if you didn't get DUI? Probably not. Once you get back on your feet you will be looking for a way out.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe.

I broke up with her to play the field.

I met about 5 girls.

One just used me for sex, and said we weren't compatible.

One started praising Bush on our first date like he's some kind of god.. NEXT

The other just weren't right either..

She's the only girl I've connected with in the last 5 years....

and she's NOT AMERICAN

thank god

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ... when she gets pregnant will it count as an "Immaculate Conception" ?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if she gets pregnant. I stuck it in all the way before I busted too, as if I was trying to get her pregnant. I wonder if she is.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonetheless I have an appointment with a good shrink tomorrow.

At least I'll get some f@cking sleeping pills out of her.

And probably some bi polar meds.. who knows.

I got something wrong in my brain...as I sit here sipping whiskey straight after getting a DUI.

I wonder if a letter froma shrink can help my court case at all.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last thing you ever need right now is a kid.

DO NOT HAVE A CHILD. You will fvck yourself up and the kid.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, you'd be a great father.
you could sit there with your kid drinking whiskey wondering how to get around your DUI.

haha, dude are you being serious?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

Hey man, by the time the kid is born my 1 year probation would be over.

And who cares if I drink around a baby. The baby doesn't know WTF i'm drinking.

LOL

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's aparent that drinking has caused you problems already, and who's to say that problems won't still occur because of it? Oh yes, and with a kid around to be setting an example for..........

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the drinking that f'd me...

I admit I've been abusing benzoz...

I put a stop to that NOW

Fa Zhou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good.

God.

Kids are something you consider when you've established yourself with a good job, a good woman, and a decent, dependable lifestyle.

Anything less is ****ed up, and leads to ****ed up kids.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to drink, often and alot. I have slowed down and now due to stomach problems I might be virtually done with alcohol for good.

I realize that I don't need alcohol to be social, I never did, but I do need to be healthy to be social.

I think we all should focus on stress reduction techniques that are healthy, like exercise and meditation and then work on inner game and we won't need alcohol to sarge or to relax anymore.