Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My (possibly ex) GF just sent me a text after 1 day NC?!

GoMars

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may remember my previous post ... if not here it is http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2221779&posted=1#post2221779

I went NC with my (ex) GF today and just decided to give her time and space.

It worked! She contacted me just a little while back with "When are young back to Bristol?"

I know this might mean she just wants to meet up in person to end the relationship .... but in her previous text she pretty much said she didn't want to meet up and/or I was not a priority.

WTF?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT RESPOND!
I am a stranger but you must trust me. I did this and it made her lose her mind for me. She will go NO LONGER than 48 hrs and will start to beg. You want her to see you in an amazing limelight? DO NOT RESPOND. Ask a DR to give you some propofol if you need a medically induced coma, but STAY AWAY. Then watch the hamster spin. You get back the control you always wanted and probably lost. Then reply here and we can take it from there.

GoMars

Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
DO NOT RESPOND!
I am a stranger but you must trust me. I did this and it made her lose her mind for me. She will go NO LONGER than 48 hrs and will start to beg. You want her to see you in an amazing limelight? DO NOT RESPOND. Ask a DR to give you some propofol if you need a medically induced coma, but STAY AWAY. Then watch the hamster spin. You get back the control you always wanted and probably lost. Then reply here and we can take it from there.
Is it a good sign she contacted me though?

GoMars

Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
It's a bad sign that you are holding out hope that it's a "good sign"
Enough of the riddles ... please be square.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely do not respond. Go out and have fun. She's just shocked that you haven't contacted her again. She's only sending that text to see if you're still alive. Once she confirms it, it's back to ignore mode.

Anything short of her showing up at your door, ignore. If she asks why you've been ignoring her calls or texts. Say point blank that your didn't get any of them. Make sure you delete those calls and texts.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! I seriously wanna help you dude! I was the one who got my ex back and even today she begs me to take her back.

If you seriously want to have the upper hand in this relationship then you have two choices.

1. Don't respond to her text and continue with your day to day activities.

2. Text her saying Its over honey I can't deal with your mood swings. Goodbye.

Both of the above options would make her hamster spin like a tornado that she will Text you and if you don't respond again She will call you and if you don't pick up the call she will blow your phone with calls and texts and even her friend might try to contact you.

The second option is actually what I did when my ex dumped me Yup DUMPED ME. I didn't contacted her for 11 days and received a text from her What's up, I didn't replied. After 30 days another text Can we meet or at least talk as friends? No Reply. After 69 days She blew up my phone with calls and her friends called me that she wants to get back with me. Picked up the phone and she cried and begged me to get back together.

Choose the second option.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoMars said:
No necessarily, I've seen people use it get back exes and other stuff :eek:
In other words " I still believe I have a chance with her and that the relationship can be fixed".

Bro, tell her to fvck off and delete her number. She's most likely getting fvcked by a new guy and just wants to test how weak you actually are to justify the break up.

Once "it's over", it's over FOR GOOD.... MOVE ON.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTL is right. Its a bad sign you are so invested.

See I will help you get your "frame" back, by helping you with your games. Most will not. But, you must understand, that is why I help.

I am not necessarily helping you get the "girl" back per say. I want to help you get your "frame" back with the girl. There is a difference.

See she wouldn’t even play such silly games as to get mad at you over something so ridiculous if she had even the inkling that you would walk away forever. And, if you are being honest, you never would. Or if she sensed that she was dealing with a MAN, who had passions and options to fill his time without her and she was easily replaced. UNTIL NOW!

See that IS what we are here for. If you get the girl back, good, great, ok, fine, whatever. But are you even ready to get her back? I would say, NO. Ill help you play your little game. And, if you listen to me, and others, you will indeed get her back.

BUT, what will you do once you have it? Will you start to believe in yourself? Will you start to say to yourself" Why am I even trying for a girl that gets mad about youtube accounts? Why do I supplicate and digress when I knew I was right in the firstplace? Will you start to see yourself as a valuable enough for her to chase and worship and behave for? I dunno, will you? Or will you begin to kiss her A$$ again in fear of her outbursts.

See that is why I want to help you. I dont want to help you get "her" back man. I want to help you get yourself back in a way that makes her die without you.
That is what BTL was hinting at. Are you a man with options and actions? Or are you HER MAN, and thats all you are? You know, we do not.

Go. Look at yourself in the mirror. See what is there. Really look. Look into your own heart. What do you see? Look into your own past, have you completed things you set out to do? Did you give the same passions to those things as you gave to her? Now, look into your future, really look. What do you see? Do you see her? Do you see her family? Do you see her as the matriarch of your family? Could she love you in a wheelchair? Could she love you if you signed into her youtube account? What do you want?

I will help you. I will help you with whatever you choose. I know the heart wants what it wants. I want help too. Ask the guys, they will tell you. We all have a weak spot that no one can cure. Well, except you. Ask yourself friend, what do you want. What does the real you, the MAN in you, want.

Let me help you with what I am coming to terms with in my tenure here. A MAN wants a future that is brighter than just tomorrow’s desire. A MAN gets himself to a point to where his desires are constantly archived and shared WITH the girl. She is not the goal, you are.

NC. Bullcrap. 1 DAY, is not NC. 1 Day is childish games that nothing is gained from. I have done 95. I have done it so long that I have even found another “oneitis”. That may sound counterproductive to you but no, it is not. I have been on at least 20 dates with different women. 3, I slept with. 3 I chose not to. The rest got categorized. Made a few decent friends along the way.

I go out alone. I meet and greet. Made real good connections. Go out on the weekends. Learned new bars. Created value in myself by making connections. I even take notes of peoples names. Places I meet them. Maybe I ll land a huge opportunity I never dreamed of? Maybe Ill meet a HB10 that waited her whole life for me. Maybe Ill meet a new client to grow my personal business? Maybe, Ill meet my wife to grow old and die next to.

I go to the gym 6 days a week. At first I did it to get away. I did it to cry where no one would notice. I did it because I felt I had nowhere else to turn. Then, I started to do it because I had already BEEN doing it. Then, I started to see results, not only in body shape, but also in mental balance. Then, it morphed, slowly, into who I AM. Fit, healthy, passionate. Girls touch me when I am around. People move out of my way. People ask me how I did it. I encourage myself when I encourage others.

I find disrespect in you calling 1 day NC. F you. Like I said, you want to play games to get your weird, feels like she is better than you, “ex-flame” back. Ask, Ill help you, I understand. But after what I have written to you, is that what you really want? One girl? A girl, who I can tell does not bring out the best in you. A girl who controls you enough to find a forum to post about it? AFTER ONE F^CKING DAY!

BTL was right. You are too invested in her and not enough in yourself. BTL will also tell you, I try to practice what I preach. But, I struggle, right along side you.

You will see, if you have the guts to listen and stick around, you will be helped, just not in the way you WANT, but in the way you need.

I get it. I would do anything for the 2 girls I now desire. Yet, to reiterate, I have learned and am learning, this is a flawed approach. Be the man that they desire! That will change your whole life dude. Its not even in the outcome of the philosophy but in its pursuit. Failure at success IS success.

BTL in one line told you what I have said in 300. Yet, the advice is still valuable. I hope you have a clearer picture now.

REAL TALK ADVICE: DO NOT RESPOND! Next time she reaches out…DO NOT RESPOND! Then, set parameters. “ Listen, I got your texts. I miss you but I have decided to work on myself for now. I am too focused to play around or discuss Youtube login accounts. You are great girl but that was just plain weird. I am available next Saturday at (whatever time) if you want to discuss anything. Ill be at (wherever, getting a whatever) . Ill see you there."

In the meantime, read and re read what I told you. Start to see yourself in the way which we, as a community, will you to be seen. Then, you can have whatever you want.

P.S Do not ever insult NC with one days effort, ever again. You have NO idea, my budding DJ, what that even begins to mean and I resent it.

Also, instead of me wasting my time and energy expanding for you the meaning of a veterans blessing you with his response, let it sink in, and if still does not resonate with you, read the DJ Bible and the read the rest of the forum, over and over, until it begins to take hold. Like, I do. Like I must continue to do.

In full disclosure of my advice; I am walking alongside you. I still must learn to internalize, yet, my advice is still good, because I know that I must.

You must too.

Will you?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit22 said:
After 69 days She blew up my phone...
Could you be more precise, after 69 days and how many hours/seconds?? :crackup:

Just playing, you did good

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
Could you be more precise, after 69 days and how many hours/seconds?? :crackup:

Just playing, you did good

Lol, on the 68th day I 69'd another girl on that same bed :D

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoMars said:
No necessarily, I've seen people use it get back exes and other stuff :eek:
And how many of those stories end well?

Guys who use NC to get their ex back are using a tactic that ... But are not changing the issue (which is either themselves or the woman.) NC works best when you learn and move on to start over fresh with a new one.... So you use a tactic - maybe she comes sniffing back around... Maybe you get back together... But she's still a b!tch... Or you're still a chump... Nothing changed...

Regardless.... You especially don't want to respond after 1 day. Although, you seem weak for her - so I'm sure you will.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
60 days or GTFO. By then you're over her and if she comes sniffing around then you can make a decision hopefully without emotion involved. You may find that you're better off and don't want anything to do with her.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Try to get sex from her. If she say no you have the answer.