iqqi
Master Don Juan
hahahha, you guys are all retarded. wong fansh shiu, you are cool, and corny too!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your a small gay carOriginally posted by tiburon
they dont call me TIBURON for nothing son....
Forget her man. She's gone. NEXTOriginally posted by hb
alright, i bagged this girls last week at the pool hall. She was with 3 other friends, all girls. She gave me her number. I called her about an hour ago. From the start this conversation was pretty boring. I asked her how old she is and i told her i think she looks maaaaad good. She wasnt really talkin much. After that i had another line so i called her back. I wasnt feeling good about the way the convo was going. It was too boring, so i just asked her what she was doin tommorow night and she said she had plans. I replied in a bad way. I told her, yo straight up tell me if you really wanna hang out or am i just wasting my time. she replied, " i'll chill with you, we'll hang out sometime"
i was like alright i guess i'll call u some other time then.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
so why not 2 days or 3 days or 10 days? or when ever you want to call, why do you need a system?Originally posted by tiburon
Iqqi such a behaviro is called being patient and in self control.
Tiburon
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.