my philosophy 35 girls messed w/ at 19yrs old 1 more tonight.

Reaction score
ahh im sick as a dog right now, have a mother****in yeast infection on top of **** for real. ****in blows...

the truth is... personally, i feel i lack some personality, looks definately up my game...

btw who are these peeps from plano? if theyre around your age i prolly know them...

currently, im bored, and as stated before... i have hooked the girl i pleased and had a 26 yr old with a daughter back out of afucck session last night because "we're moving to o fast" we're gonna start with dinner first... shes a decent blonde.. on the real... but what hurts more is this:

me and my girl are having a distance problem and some dude is tryin to break the chain... i'm showing her i have more to offer and want it more but non-theless the combination of all situations combined is leaving me nothing less than morose... **** **** ****... someone help me

Reaction score
DJsparky said:
looks dont matter. I have a buddy who is a 22 stone guy with a 56 inch waist pull hot girls all the time. His score is 200 women.

Looks matter when you dont have personality ;)
you're lying.

Reaction score
Bonafide said:
lol tihs guy thinks hes good looking...u look like a faggot
i know so and have been told so so many times noone really puts me down when it comes to the matter... but... dont hate like this... keep it big boy manners =]. lol. for real.