Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Pet Peeve

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
BAD SUBJECT LINES

Please Help
Question
I've got a problem
IMPORTANT!
Your thoughts on this
Need your opinion
What should I do?
EVERYBODY READ THIS!
Attention Anti-Dump (or Adonis, or whoever)

I think this place would be a lot better if people would try to create descriptive subject lines that accurately describe the points of their posts. Personally, I usually ignore the above and I'm sure many others do as well.

(Feel free to respond with your own pet peeves. Maybe your opinion will help this forum to improve. However, try not to attack anyone in particular, please.)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree, when I usually see those topics, those are the one I usually jump to first. (Except, help AD)

I'm Ghost
Peace Out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

The intentional butchering of the English language. Hard to understand, too.

This isn't a personal attack on DZ, but I really can't fathom why he writes the way he usually does. I never even bother to read his posts, they're so unclear.

-Zap

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Pet Peeves

1) DJ's asking questions which have been discussed in recent postings.

2) DJ's asking questions without reading the tips/articles at sosuave.com

3) DJ's not formulating clear, succinct questions.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't respond to post when people as for help for specific people and I'm not one of them. Example (Please help AD, Krynster, Don Juanita)
If they ask for people by name, and my name isn't there, I feel like they don't want my opinion, so I don't offer it.

------------------
Mellow

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with allen. Most of those posts I dont even read because its a waste of my time. Subject matter that has already been discussed.

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mellow mel:
I usually don't respond to post when people as for help for specific people and I'm not one of them. Example (Please help AD, Krynster, Don Juanita)
If they ask for people by name, and my name isn't there, I feel like they don't want my opinion, so I don't offer it.

I feel the same as Mel. Now if the person posting felt that they needed the advice of one or two people here on the board, then send them an email. It usually appears on their profile.And I would also like to see people put there email address on there profiles!And if you are worried about your inbox getting flooded , then do what I did and go to Yahoo or altavista and get a free email account just for DJ comminication.

And POLLS about stupid sh!t!!

Ralfus

------------------
"I tried to think,But nothing happened!"- Curly Howard

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW my email is fasterpc@altavista.com

Ralfus

------------------
"I tried to think,But nothing happened!"- Curly Howard

dymesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree,

but as being a man, I have to say that some of those posts are my fault, so forgive me if I have DUMB, STUPID or posts with no poin to it, just trying to figure out my problems that need to be addressed.

As for DZ goes, I don't want people to blame him for anything, he is only like 16-17. As least he was man enough to realize he had a problem and admits it and is looking for help.

I gotta say, his post are kinda dumb, but he is only a kid.

I personally do think most of us here have a problem, we spend to much damn time here and not out looking chicks, but that is just my opinion, so don't come cursing me for this.

I am kinda tired of always seeing,

HELP ME!, IMPORTANT, GOT HER NUMBER, WHAT DO I DO NOW?, WHEN SHOULD I CALL HER?, THIS GIRL CALLED ME A F*G, WHAT DO I SAY TO HER?, I LIKE THIS GIRL, WHAT NOW?

Getting kinda tired of it?

But then again, I am part of the blame....

On a more serious level, I believe in positive role models and images. I kinda think all this depression takes it toll on us. You know, someone always hollering and bit*hing, saying he does'nt deserve to live. Not exactly the atmosphere I want to be around, since I want to change around my life.

My 2 cents worth.

------------------
Favorite quotes!

1. Confidence is the key, fear is the lock, OPEN THE F**KING DOOR!

2. I'm better looking than all you muthaf**kers!

3. I'm gonna need alot of rubbers!

4. Friendship is dead, it is all about respect.

Anjo_das_Trevas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Allen, maybe the reason of u posting this here, is because of my stupid posts asking for help. The reason i do that is because u guys give me the strenght that i need when things go wrong, perhaps i'm not seeing the whole point of the forum, guess the forum was to help nice guys like myself to stand a chance against women, to encourage, to give dj's the tools they can use to be like sum of the people that i started to respect and admire for the past 3 or 4 months, guess i got the wrong picture then.

Better read the articles in the forum again and again before posting sumthin' in here, i dont wanna get crucified by u, guys eheh ^_^

Peace out

Anjo_das_Trevas

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing that people should get used to is searching the old posts before asking, because too many things on this forum get asked 20 times too much! I find the subject lines are not a problem for me..

ciao tomazu

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone complaining about not getting girls while at the same time admitting not trying.

devil

[This message has been edited by Blue-eyed Devil (edited 11-01-2000).]

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FINE!!!

Now I'm ****in pissed!
I get tha ****in point!!!

I'm leaving.

I'm Ghost Forever.
Peace Out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have absolutely no problem with this board. If I did, I would have been out along time ago. I'm on this board for one reason. Conquering women's heart's. Anything else would be uncivilized. I excepted this board way back when the board was brown & some idiot's last signature post was "fukk like a rabbit", hahaaaaaa!

In offense to Dee-zy, what you guy's are not realizing is that internal thinking get's you no where. What you also have to realize is that we are all from different area's of the world. Different ages. We speak different languages. Different accent's. Different (linguo's?). So, you have to adjust. If you have a problem with a person, let them know on a one on one basis (e-mail). And remember, new people are jumping on this board every week. So they don't know. I remember it's was just about seven of us (this includes BD & MM)

Is this just a nice guy forum or all of the above. I learn from everyone. Not just a few. I rarely attack unless you're stepping on my shoes. And it takes a real man to give known advice as well as ask question's to problem's you don't know.

I hate repeated question's to, so I stay away from them. And as far as picking people out. Well I've been there & I've done that (recently). I was just thinking of myself. I just thought the man (AD) could help me in a certain situation I'm that no one else could. My apologies. But at the same time, most of you can't help myself or Dymesman when it comes to black issues. Sorry.

And as far as pointless post's. I have one for tomorrow. "What did you wear for halloween last night". You damn right! Im going out tonight with a costume & I dont give a fukk. I'm never too old to have fun. All you kid's in L.A., hold your bag's tight cause Adrian's coming to get cha. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Happy Halloween, peace.

"O' yeah, HAPPY DJ ANNIVERSARY TO MYSELF!"

"give yourself a time limit to make mistakes" - mine is four year's. i've already completed one.

dymesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ATNA said:

But at the same time, most of you can't help myself or Dymesman when it comes to black issues. Sorry

Ain't that the truth!

What if I said I don't won't no white guy offering me advice?

You all would get ofended, right?

I think you guys are dead wrong to attack Dee-zy, alot of us post dumd s**t every damn day. Is Dz the first? no, and sure not the last.

I personally think alot of us sct like we damn idiots...

How about this?

How do I approach a girl in my class?
YOU TALK TO HER.
How do appraoch a girl at the mall?
YOU TALK TO HER.
blah,blah, blah and so forth...

I like Dee-zy,

He cried his heart out after my depressing post around a month ago, was man enough to show the real him, now you curse the guy out.

smart, really smart...

Use your heads

------------------
Favorite quotes!

1. Confidence is the key, fear is the lock, OPEN THE F**KING DOOR!

2. I'm better looking than all you muthaf**kers!

3. I'm gonna need alot of rubbers!

4. Friendship is dead, it is all about respect.

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not attacking the content of DZ's posts. I can't read his posts (literally, even when I try, his posts are very close to pure babble tome), so I don't know about the quality of his information. I wouldn't have a problem with anybody's opinions, anyway.

It's merely a matter of being able to understand what he's saying. Lots of people mumble in real life, without intention, and its a daily struggle to be understood. DZ is VOLUTARILY mumbling, and worse than verbal mumbling, it's a strain on the eyes. I'm not trying to offend him here, if anything this should help him out.

DZ, if you ever want to be taken seriously you need to write like a literate person. It doesn't matter if your writing has something to do with "AZN PRIDE" or what have you, it's still unreadable. Quite honestly, I don't think anyone looks at the way you write and thinks, "now THERE is an intelligent, thoughtful young man. HE'S the guy to listen to."

-Zap

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I spoke to Dee-Zy earlier and he seemed a bit annoyed.

Dee-Zy, why can't you understand? We DO want you hear and we don't hate you...

We (well, I) just wish you would be more... Considerate for the rest of the board when asking for advice or giving it...

We aren't all getting at you, I know other people who post stuff I can't read too!

You a major character to this board and it would be a major loss to this board if you left.

Stay around, just PLEASE be a little bit more considerate for me... PLEASE???

And now, onto my pet peeve...

* People posting stuff in the wrong forum.
* People asking for a certain person's advice -Mel I feel EXACTLY the same as you!
* People not reading the main articles on the index page often enough.

I feel some of the guys that have been around for a while (myself included) should go back to the articles on the site index ever so often just make sure we are at our best at all times!

It isn't possible to take it all in after reading through once, go back, you DON'T know it all!

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer*

Stand back people I am in love with myself!

Krynnster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My pet peeves:

1. Threads getting off topic because of some comment someone didn't like.

2. People who feel it would be nice to spice up their posts by adding a venomous personal "comment" about a certain poster, thus causing threads to get off topic.

3. People who fail to understand the limitations of written discussions, namely that sarcasm usually doesn't work and should be avoided.

4. People who can't seem to tolerate opinions other than their own.

5. People who can't understand that every person in this community is using a different writing style which is part of the "online persona" he or she is putting on display. Think of it as the way they dress, their body language and the way they speak. I don't think people here should be attacked just because of the way they chose to present themselves. As far as I know, this forum is not the "academy for corrent grammar and spelling" and I can't possibly see the merits behind starting a discussion telling people how they should write and what sort of language to use.

6. People who find it hard to accept the fact that this forum is moderated. We are here to make this forum friendlier and make sure we don't lose good posters because they are being flamed to death.

My two cents...

K.

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot a very big important one.

CENSORSHIP.

Say it again

CENSORSHIP.

You've got to ask what you value more. Freedom of speach, or being protected from words like "*****" and "*****."

My god, seriously, the censorship is something that makes me so god damn mad it often makes me want to NEVER come back to this board.

Phew, got that off my chest.

-Zap

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pet peeves:

1. Guys who pick on Dee-Zy. In my opinion, he's the most open-minded and vocalized guy in this forum. Shame on anyone who's ever belittled or disliked him. To suggest he's not intelligent because he doesn't comply with your standards is ludicrious. Never attack someone's character.

2. Guys who don't know how to debate. With some of these guys, it's not a debate, it's an argument.

3. Females in this forum. Sorry, but I honestly feel they offer nothing but the wrong kind of advice and use all the "nice guys" in this forum to vent their frustrations. It all takes away from the Don Juan persona of this forum. I'm not being sexist, I just believe that their involvememt in this forum is unwarranted and unnecessary. I'm not saying that they purposely take advantage of guys here, but that's all it amounts to in the end.

Why do I feel this way? Because they come here with their problems, pleading for help and advice, then throw it back in our faces by doing the exact opposite of what they've been advised. Then after all is said and done, they come crawling back asking us what went wrong and what they can do, only to come back full circle and once again not listen. A complete waste of time. True Dons don't need sh!t like that.

Etoile is the only exception, but otherwise, look back and see how females do nothing but corrupt this forum with their crap.

Ha! That felt good!

Rx

------------------
REd-xL (18)

"Life begins from this point on."

"It's the little things that matter most, and subtlety is the key to opening the
possibilities of making them happen."

"You control your own destiny, but the path you take determines your legacy."