"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My personal rants

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Well, It's been over a year and a half on this site...I would like to thank everyone whose given me advice you know who you are...jester, matrix, von neuen,lorenzo(anthony) bjon (boono), the list goes on and on....

Anyway, all the advice won't matter if I don't put in any effort...Pook said it best in his "Let yourself fail" post...He put it best "Let me tell what is MORE PAINFUL. It is getting trapped in a tortuous cycle of devouring more and more information with no action." Thats exactly whats happening, I'm devouring more and more info and I'm doing NOTHING....I'll really annoyed at myself and its time for me to take action...


For instance I just went to the mall today by myself and there were no hot girls...SO i basically have a few questions...Where are the best places to go to meet girls and for the mall what are the best days to go and time range to go??

But the fact I'm tired of doing nothing, and I'm ready to go out there a take some action for once. And hopefully I will and not ***** out in the end... Comments welcome
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Are you serious? No hot girls? That's impossible in my opinion. Don't be too hard on yourself...have fun with it and don't go looking just for a 9 or above...they're rare.
 
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Nirvana
If you never see hot women you are either in Alabama with Crazykid or you have too high standards (or you give off this cosmic odor that precedes you and causes all pretty females to escape). I'm sure there are hot chicks at your high school. Go intern at a modelling agency, you'll find hot women there.
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
well, i have high standards, but i just dont wanna approach some ugly chick...shes gotta be cute at the least...but i gotta actually approach u know and not ***** out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Poök
If you never see hot women you are either in Alabama with Crazykid
*Yawn* Not another fan. :rolleyes:
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I know the feeling wreckless. Heres wut I'm thinking of doin:

Printing out 1 or two of the best posts here such as the Pook one, and maybe rejection collection. Then I will just leave the site for a while. Then you have no1 2 compare urself to, and you stop taking in new useless info and just focus on the printouts. All this procrasintation is not good...

Oh check out the sig btw
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
My guess is that the reason your not getting any is because your secretely attracted to guys. Of course there were no hot girls at the mall, your not attracted to girls, just come out man. Its gonna be okay.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
its the pook-gigalo(imatater)/random_loser/Rocket_ship

hes like a virus, theres just no real way to ignore him

even if everyone blocks him it still does not matter hell jus get a new handle

i jus dont get why he wants to cause so much trouble...my guess?

the only piece of ass that he has gotten belongs to his mom

that or hes just to pathetic to even try to be successful/.
 
Top