Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Perception Has Changed Because Of This Site

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I came to this site I was naive, I always had a good perception of women and I was an AFC. After being on this site my perecption of women changed and so did my behaviour. I notice things I have not noticed before and I get disgusted.

Just yesterday walking through the mall I observe the following things which previously I payed no attention to but now for some reason irriatate me. Here are some of my observations:

- I saw a fat woman in her late 30's walking ahead of her skinny husband basically dragging him with her for shopping. The man walked quietly with his head down, pushing a stroller with his infant son in it and he looked misreable. I shook my head seeing this and muttered when they walked by" Another one bites the dust"

- a group of young chicks (18 years old) are walking in the mall. They are dressed with tight and expensive outfits (doubt they can afford it probably using their parents money). They sound like a bunch of 12 year olds. They are very hollow, they all sound the same, there is not much of a difference among them personality wise. They look misreable as well as one of the girls I hear commenting how she doesn''t have enough cloths to wear and the other one saying that her mean parents are not paying for her cellphone bill anymore. The new generation of women seem to have it all but are more dumber,bitter and meaner and they often curse,smoke and drink like men. What ever happened to the feminine women, who didn't have it all but are positive and happy about life?

- Saw a really fat woman walking around with (get this) a tanktop that made her belly come out. If you are this fat that your skin hangs outside your cloths, you have no business wearing tight cloths. Women who try to convince themsleves that they are big and beautiful are often the biggest men haters I ever encounter. They hate men because men don't give them any attention but are too lazy to do anything about it but just keep on eating while calling themsleves victims.

- Went back to work only to hear my coworkers telling me how they spend all their paychecks on going out to bars/clubs and drinking. I used to think like those guys and say "right on" but now I think that they are kinda hopeless for spending all their money on just partying. All the guys are work with try to outdo each others with tales of " yeah I got more wasted" "yeah I got into a fight in the club and got thrown out" "yeah I picked up a chick". For some reasons to me it sounds boring when they talk about this sh1t every week!! do something else with your life!! Why are we so impress with stories about bar hopping??? you are in your mid and late 20's and you all act like you are 18!!

Any comments on my observations and criticisms are welcome.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YEP lol..........the list goes on..... many of these little 18 year olds are the worst of all and i avoid them they all think as one and lack individuality , i usually get insulted by them because i ignore thier childish acts lol can you believe it i get insulted for ignoring them but when you chat them up they still act *****y, they dont get the drift that not all mature dudes can take the **** they throw at thier fellow 18 year old boys in some cases adults take thier **** too, they dont know were to draw the line as they pass you by they.. judge your looks and what you wear and no matter how i try to ignore them they say something loud to get my attention to piss me off more lol. its true many women are getting angrier even after they got everything they still arnt content. it continues till they are adults in some cases.

youv experienced the transformation right there, you were in the matrix before.now you really see some women for what they are and makes you not take **** from them in return and look for the ones that act right. though dont let that hinder you from looking for a good woman and dont categorise all women.

a buddy of mine just fuked his newly wed neigbhour , last week and she was barely married for just two months while her husband was out theyv been flirting together through the back garden for some days then the next thing you know bam...... he is fuking her. guys need to know that some women arnt as innocent as they think.
i know guys who brag lack something in thier lifes i had friends that used to brag but when they realised i didnt give a **** about how many girls they layed theey started backing off and assuming i was geting more ass than them,some evn called me gay becos i rufused to spend my money on some hoe that you might not even lay. i go to clubs to have a goodtime they go to clubs for pickups everweekend and end up spending all thier money what they do is if one is lucky in taking a girl home the rest follow looking for a gangbang lol it really pathetic..:crackup: what some guys do

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes we are no longer plugged into the Matrix

we see it all

sometimes i wonder if we see too much ?

maybe it takes some of the fun out it ?

but the other part of my brain says it is better to be seeing all and being safe than being blind and being sorry

when i see a fat chick with her stomach exposed it makes me wanna vomit

i once held a dudes ear on after it got cut off in an accident ( i was still hanging to his head with a big chunk of flesh )

vomit ? didn't bother me at all

but you put a fat woman infront of me with a short top and a celtic tattoo above her a$$ and watch me RUN. and probaby have nightmares for a week.

when i see them holding the hand of usually some skinny white dude i feel like walking up when the HIPPO is not looking and whispering " when she is short of lunch money she will eat you RUN ! " or something like that

Discovery Channel : Most dangerous animal in Africa causing most deaths is not the lion or the elephant

it is the HIPPO

i would probably warn him if i didn't freeze in terror having flashbacks of The Stay Puff marshmellow man in Ghostbuster the movie

young ditzy chicks ?

yeah they are a virus that is spreading. i ignore them. except sometimes they are hard to ignore because they are wearing some damn racey clothing. almost nothing but a smile DAAAAAMN. i snap out of it mumbling my mantra " excitment , adventure , a jedi craves these not " or something foolish like that as i walk into a pole or something lol

i like dumb people. they are easy to make fun of. especially really dumb people cause they so dumb they think you are giving them compliments.

Went back to work only to hear my coworkers telling me how they spend all their paychecks on going out to bars/clubs and drinking.

they are just sheep who will never rise up

the government sets it up so the poor people have their escape each week from slavery

you are looking inside their minds as they speak and seeing their programming

do your own thing and play by your own rules

and the joke that made me not feel good this week is :

" having sex with a fat chick is like riding a scooter, it's fun till your friends catch you doing it "

NOT !

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Originally posted by skeeloo
yeah, i feel very similarly.

in terms of the financial sense...

...my good friend is damn wealthy, so when i hang out with him going to malls and stuff, he's buying the most expensive stuff. but, reality is, he's part of the top 3-4% ...and it's sad to see so many who don't have the money to be burying themselves a hole in debt, just so they can try to impress others

like you see a guy driving a p.o.s. honda crv, and buying $100 shirts with all his paycheck...wtf? don't get me wrong, i spend money on clothes (but not that much)...but once you achieve some dj perspective, you realize that it's not clothes, car or whatever, it's being a man that gets pvssy

i don't feel sorry for them, it's just sad to see it.

and then, about the 18yr-old girls....

...i've came to this sense too. i feel like because i've changed my perspective, i can either a) pretend i'm still an idiot and go for 18-20yr old girls, or b) mack on girls who are older than me, who are mature, and i actually get along with

again it's sad, all these 18-19yr old girls looking almost identically alike, talking alike, same shallowness...and when you approach them, they're either too shy to have patience for or they're too b!tchy and stuck up

i know it's just a generalization, and there are exceptions, but they are rare, and i wish anyone luck in finding them

i guess this site has made me a bit mature for my age. and at times, i do feel like it would be nice to be oblivious to some of it...but, at the same time it is definitely better having my eyes open

so, even though i see this stuff at malls and stuff, i still do hang out at malls occasionally. i still try and open younger girls, because even though i know all this stuff, you still have to somewhat conform to society and put on that facade that you are somewhat oblivious to it all

...it's kind of like in fight club. you can't just live like your inner durden, you gotta balance it...that's just my imo

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skeeloo
a buddy of mine just fuked his newly wed neigbhour , last week and she was barely married for just two months while her husband was out theyv been flirting together through the back garden for some days then the next thing you know bam...... he is fuking her

that $hit makes me sick

next thing you know the H0 is pregnant to her neighbour

NEVER tells her husband

poor sap raises a child that is not his offspring

the evil woman holds the truth in her evil heart until the child is 21 then springs the truth crushing the spirit of her husband

15% of all DNA tests show the man who thought he was the child father as not the childs father

and thats just the ones who DOUBT and have tests

i think its more like 30%

AND RISING !

why these people get married if they can't be faithful ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
I saw a fat woman in her late 30's walking ahead of her skinny husband basically dragging him with her for shopping. The man walked quietly with his head down, pushing a stroller with his infant son in it and he looked misreable. I shook my head seeing this and muttered when they walked by" Another one bites the dust"
Yep that's me all the way. I do this exact thing you just described.
There is more to life than that BS. I don't think I want kids either. Not in this environment. I do know some young chicks that are good wives to their men, to be fair. Well let me rephrase, I know of 1 young girl that is a good wife.

But I don't find her attractive and I really don't think he does either. He use to pull hotties when we were in school and he settled w/ her to raise a family. She has to be cool b/c she can't rely on her looks to fvcking manipulate men. Show me a hot chick that isn't an evil manipulator, they are rare. Hence all the American women bashing here.

I feel great pressure from family/society to marry. Especially women. They tell me I must run real fast. Well duh!? Wouldn't you? Maybe my attitude will change, but I kinda doubt it. The hotties have such an arrogant attitude, the things they expect you to 'put up with' never ceases to amaze me. Blows my mind. On top of that, sex w/ them is a major letdown. What really pisses me off is that they expect you to jump through a million hoops, b/c the pathetic dyckheads they've dealt w/ prior to you worshiped them, so you should too, she thinks. It's really these puzzified guys fault.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My Perception Has Changed Because Of This Site

Originally posted by crowes22

I feel great pressure from family/society to marry. Especially women. They tell me I must run real fast. Well duh!? Wouldn't you? Maybe my attitude will change, but I kinda doubt it.
I am just curious: are you sure you feel pressured by your family to get married? Do they really _pressure_ you or just saying from time to time "why don't you get married?"
And how society pressures you? With couples in commercials on TV?

The basic pressure is to get sex on a regular basis with a decent women. This is a pressure.

Do you really care what society tells about marrige? or what your family tells you about your marriage?

My perception is a little different: I knew some stuff before I came to this site, especially about things the orginal poster mentioned. What I find amazing is how the site KEEPS my new mindset. Without reading it, I'd probably would fall back into AFC mode...
The site helps to stay in good mental shape.
Can anyone relate to this?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: My Perception Has Changed Because Of This Site

Originally posted by al77
I am just curious: are you sure you feel pressured by your family to get married? Do they really _pressure_ you or just saying from time to time "why don't you get married?"

The basic pressure is to get sex on a regular basis with a decent women. This is a pressure.
Nah, if I cared I'd be married. I should say I feel heat from women on it, men don't give a shyt. Maybe it's not a pressure, but it is surely a presence, no doubt. I had some dyckhead tell me the other day to marry before I was 35 or people will talk about you. People will talk no matter what, this guys thinking is fvcked up.
So there are definite expectations regarding your love life. Like there is something wrong w/ you if you don't marry.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a fat woman in her late 30's walking ahead of her skinny husband basically dragging him with her for shopping. The man walked quietly with his head down, pushing a stroller with his infant son in it and he looked misreable. I shook my head seeing this and muttered when they walked by" Another one bites the dust"

lol.

i seriously hope i dont end up like that.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: My Perception Has Changed Because Of This Site

Originally posted by crowes22
Nah, if I cared I'd be married. I should say I feel heat from women on it, men don't give a shyt. Maybe it's not a pressure, but it is surely a presence, no doubt.
So there are definite expectations regarding your love life. Like there is something wrong w/ you if you don't marry.
Certainly, you are right on that.
I was just trying to point out that we, men, should not spend energy on something that is just "presence".
They are THEIR expectations: if you don't care about it and feel you can get married any time - then there is no point even to acknowledge that presence, let alone spending energy to get conform to their expectations.

I, personally would not mind to get married though.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a group of young chicks (18 years old) are walking in the mall. They are dressed with tight and expensive outfits (doubt they can afford it probably using their parents money). They sound like a bunch of 12 year olds. They are very hollow, they all sound the same, there is not much of a difference among them personality wise. They look misreable as well as one of the girls I hear commenting how she doesn''t have enough cloths to wear and the other one saying that her mean parents are not paying for her cellphone bill anymore.
There is something seriously fvcked with the women in Generation Y. What I'm wondering is how the hell did the parents get it in their minds to spoil the 5hit out of their kids like that? Probably because they want their kids to have it much better than they had it. Now, we have a generation of spoiled kids with their cell phones, new cars, and computers. I'm not saying technology is to blame, I'm saying the parents are.

I'll tell you something, I'm sure as 5hit not going to pay for my kids' phone bills, their truckloads of video games, and their new cars. If they want all that 5hit, they can get a job to support it all. A cell phone isn't a gift. A car isn't a gift. A video game may be a gift, but supporting a video game habit isn't.

Gen Y has no responsibility. Everyone else pays for their 5hit. However, there will probably be a backlash to this in future generations. If a kid's parent is so goddam unresponsible to pay their own bills, the children will try repairing what their parents messed up. And on goes the cycle.

I just wish that all this feminist bull5hit would have a backlash.

TrickyD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: My Perception Has Changed Because Of This Site

Originally posted by al77

Do you really care what society tells about marrige? or what your family tells you about your marriage?

My perception is a little different: I knew some stuff before I came to this site, especially about things the orginal poster mentioned. What I find amazing is how the site KEEPS my new mindset. Without reading it, I'd probably would fall back into AFC mode...
The site helps to stay in good mental shape.
Can anyone relate to this?
yep... I can relate 100%

I haven't been on this site for over a month and i found myself slipping back into the old mindset. Complacency can be very dangerous. Beware!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are just sheep who will never rise up

the government sets it up so the poor people have their escape each week from slavery

you are looking inside their minds as they speak and seeing their programming
Sounds interesting. Can you elaborate more on that?!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15% of all DNA tests show the man who thought he was the child father as not the childs father
That statistic is a bit misrepresented (assuming its true). Men who get DNA tests do so for a reason (they suspect their wife is having an affair), and thus they are part of a more biased group. I doubt 15% of the entire population has kids who don't belong to the dad.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
That statistic is a bit misrepresented (assuming its true). Men who get DNA tests do so for a reason (they suspect their wife is having an affair), and thus they are part of a more biased group. I doubt 15% of the entire population has kids who don't belong to the dad.
even so, that doesn't mean that the mother wasn't banging the nextdoor neighbour, and the milk man and the butcher. just means that the dad got her pregnant.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
You might be right. But you might not.

In my city, the 15% number exists for couples who get genetic testing for reasons OTHER than to test for non-paternity:

for example, a family, worried their child might inherit cystic fibrosis, has the fetus tested. Lo and behold, that kid isn't related to the "father".

Upside: the kid is safe

Downside: the marriage isn't

C'est la vie