My penny stock plays

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
What return are you looking for with HTLJ.OB?

Chart from Yahoo Finance http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HTLJ.OB&t=3m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c= HTLJ now trading at .17. After cordoncordon recommended HTLJ in the mid .30s, the stock never went above .35.
I dont know, what return are you looking for stock symbol BLOW.ME? As in shut up and.

Anytime you want compare port's bro, I'm right here.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I dont know, what return are you looking for stock symbol BLOW.ME? As in shut up and.

Anytime you want compare port's bro, I'm right here.

Someone's cranky. What, ran out of money?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Doesn't look like that, captain.
Gave it out around .013, hit .019 (thats 45%) this week, but this is just the start. Just released great financials this week and had a Conf Call today. Real reporting audited company. On tap to do $8 M in profitable revs this year, and up to $50 M within 2-3 years. CEO said today they will be bringing in major long term buying soon. All for a company with a market cap of less than $2 million and a company that has only diluted 20 million shares in 5 years. Unheard of for a penny stock. I'll go out on a limb now and say 25 cents by next march. Trades at .0165 right now. I invite anyone interested in making money to go to their website and do some solid DD at these sites.

http://www.rtgventures.com/

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=5130

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Gave it out around .013, hit .019 (thats 45%) this week, but this is just the start. Just released great financials this week and had a Conf Call today. Real reporting audited company. On tap to do $8 M in profitable revs this year, and up to $50 M within 2-3 years. CEO said today they will be bringing in major long term buying soon. All for a company with a market cap of less than $2 million and a company that has only diluted 20 million shares in 5 years. Unheard of for a penny stock. I'll go out on a limb now and say 25 cents by next march. Trades at .0165 right now. I invite anyone interested in making money to go to their website and do some solid DD at these sites.

http://www.rtgventures.com/

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=5130
next march is a helluva long time away how about next 3 months?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
next march is a helluva long time away how about next 3 months?
RTGV should start a nice steady climb up. CEO is meeting with institutional investors in NYC shortly to bring in buying. Their goal is a nasdaq listing. Again, this company will do $8 M in real revs this year, and up to $50 M within 2-3 years, and has a market cap of less than $2 M. You just dont see opportunities like this very often. I also hear a promo is coming in on it. IF its not at least 8 cents by Nov I will be surprised.

I also really like SRCP and have been adding for two weeks now. Goal there is 2-5 cents. Same with STHG, have added for the past week and today started a nice rise up.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flipping just isn't for me (yet).

I'm building my long portfolio now, mostly junior miners in precious metals, agricultural commodities, and REEs. I also like some energy and biotech stocks. These are the companies I believe will make me rich 2-5+ years from now.

I used to believe in following the momo crowd and taking profits, but now I take great enjoyment in researching companies and quietly building long-term positions Buffett-style.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Gave it out around .013, hit .019 (thats 45%) this week, but this is just the start.
The joke just continues on.

He gave it out at $0.013, but for anyone to even make a $500 investment in the stock, that would require someone to buy ~ 38,000 shares of the stock. The stock only trades about 300,000 shares a day.

In essence, if 10 people were to follow cordoncordon's tip, they would practically be bidding against themselves and driving the price up because of the lack of daily liquidity. After they had accumulated their positions, they will be unable to find investors, I mean, fools, I mean investors to sell to.

I really don't go out of my way to burn cordoncordon, but he just makes it so easy

cordoncordon said:
Just released great financials this week and had a Conf Call today. Real reporting audited company. On tap to do $8 M in profitable revs this year, and up to $50 M within 2-3 years. CEO said today they will be bringing in major long term buying soon. All for a company with a market cap of less than $2 million and a company that has only diluted 20 million shares in 5 years. Unheard of for a penny stock. I'll go out on a limb now and say 25 cents by next march. Trades at .0165 right now. I invite anyone interested in making money to go to their website and do some solid DD at these sites.
If all that is true, then he should be buying as much as you can, and since the stock (POS) only trades at $0.0165, he can really pick up a lot of shares.

But yes, out of his *generosity* he want to give us all this golden opportunity to make money.

Notice how all his recommendations are pump and dump penny stocks.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
The joke just continues on.

He gave it out at $0.013, but for anyone to even make a $500 investment in the stock, that would require someone to buy ~ 38,000 shares of the stock. The stock only trades about 300,000 shares a day.

In essence, if 10 people were to follow cordoncordon's tip, they would practically be bidding against themselves and driving the price up because of the lack of daily liquidity. After they had accumulated their positions, they will be unable to find investors, I mean, fools, I mean investors to sell to.

I really don't go out of my way to burn cordoncordon, but he just makes it so easy

If all that is true, then he should be buying as much as you can, and since the stock (POS) only trades at $0.0165, he can really pick up a lot of shares.

But yes, out of his *generosity* he want to give us all this golden opportunity to make money.

Notice how all his recommendations are pump and dump penny stocks.
Look ass, and thats right, you are an *******, a little geek boy ******* trading with $600 in your account..if you are going to post, then at least get your sh1t together. I have made 3-4 posts on RTGV, I have already said it is a LONG TERM hold. Notice I said this is JUST THE START? Or do you not know how to read? I never told anyone to sell it at these levels, in fact quite the opposite. I am saying buy at these levels, like I am. I merely pointed out that it did rise since my call. That's it.

Here is what I own of it so far, and I don't plan on selling anytime soon. This is out of two different accounts. By my count, thats just over 6 million shares, and I've spent over $120,000 buying them. I dont plan to sell until the stock is at least at 20 cents. This is not a pump. This is a real, growing, reporting company that just completed a merger and is now ready to take the next steps towards huge revenue and profit growth. Now.....go get your shine box.

RTGV 2814500 0.0165 -0.0005 $46,439.25

RTGV
Buy / Sell 0.0165 -0.0005 -2.94% -$1,612.13 3,224,251 $0.0189 -$8,021.94 -13.10% $53,200.14 Edit

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat this guy, cordon. He doesn't have the guts to play on the OTC so he rationalizes you to be a swindler. I've worked as a retail advisor and I know that mentality; risk=con. But their lame investment strategies are lucky when they suck wind. I got away from that lame-ass, watered-down side of the investment world and I have never looked back.

You know what else I've never done? I've never seen "Trader" post anything constructive regarding investments, or anything else for that matter. What is it that you "trade" anyway?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Don't sweat this guy, cordon. He doesn't have the guts to play on the OTC so he rationalizes you to be a swindler. I've worked as a retail advisor and I know that mentality; risk=con. But their lame investment strategies are lucky when they suck wind. I got away from that lame-ass, watered-down side of the investment world and I have never looked back.

You know what else I've never done? I've never seen "Trader" post anything constructive regarding investments, or anything else for that matter. What is it that you "trade" anyway?
Thanks bro. I was wondering the same thing. What does "Trader" trade? Gay favors for cash??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
What's your take on ENTI.PK at $0.0005 and LCRE.PK at $0.0001 right now?

Julius_Seizeher on May 28th said:
Alright, for today's bidness we have two sub-pennies that are getting ready to run, and you should consider investing in them. Note that I am a LONG investor on both of these stocks, I wouldn't come in here with flippers.

LCRE- Lecere Corp.- This company has developed a proprietary point-of-sale system for restaurants that eliminates all the wires and papers and INEFFICIENCY of the traditional ordering/management systems used today. It is an iPad app wherein a server takes your order on an iPad and the kitchen knows what to cook and the bill is tabulated instantly. It is on the cutting edge of the new "cloud computing" movement. Next week is going to be huge for this stock because they are getting their CE flag removed, they are releasing the results of our pilots and contracts signed, and a golden cross is imminent- cordon, where you at mang?

ENTI- Encounter Technologies- This company is launching a music video sharing and production site next tuesday. It's gonna be huge, the site is already getting big traffic and it hasn't even launched yet. They have prepaid for tv advertising on ALL MAJOR NETWORKS through Dec. 2010, and Lady Gaga is reported to be our spokesperson. In addition, ENTI is launching a newer, better online yellow pages site in July. This stock has serious life-changing potential boys, if you have a brokerage account with money in it, I STRONGLY advise you to buy in first thing tuesday morning.

*Full Disclosure: I own millions of shares of these companies and I'm going to be rich.

LCRE.PK is down 86% and ENTI.PK is down 96% since your recommendation, I am currently doing due diligence and I am considering investing in these rock-solid companies which now seem to be trading at a bargain.

Julius_Seizeher said:
Equities, I don't post specific picks, I only post general guidelines

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
What's your take on ENTI.PK at $0.0005 and LCRE.PK at $0.0001 right now?

LCRE.PK is down 86% and ENTI.PK is down 96% since your recommendation, I am currently doing due diligence and I am considering investing in these rock-solid companies which now seem to be trading at a bargain.

Equities, I don't post specific picks, I only post general guidelines
Why do you care about these funny boys? They are fake. We all know that. They are posting on a site geared for horny teenage boys. That should tell you something. They get laughed off of horse betting sites. I find them to be very funny.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Why do you care about these funny boys? They are fake. We all know that. They are posting on a site geared for horny teenage boys. That should tell you something. They get laughed off of horse betting sites. I find them to be very funny.
You also, are posting on a site geared for horny teenage boys. And you offer nothing constructive in any of your posts. Your entire MO is basically to go around to different threads and tell everyone how fake and lame everyone else is. We do know you like to wear big silver chains around your neck like a greasy azzed guido. You reek with hate in almost every post you make. What a depressing person you must be to hang around. You come across as very angry, very jealous, and a very very sad human being.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader makes yet another negative (but honest) assertion concerning the sub-penny stocks I was in earlier. They were both lessons learned (do your own DD and avoid the momo crowd) and tax write-offs for next year.

I have never gotten down on myself for the money I lost when I first started investing, because anything worth doing well is also worth doing poorly until I can learn to do it well.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You also, are posting on a site geared for horny teenage boys. And you offer nothing constructive in any of your posts. Your entire MO is basically to go around to different threads and tell everyone how fake and lame everyone else is. We do know you like to wear big silver chains around your neck like a greasy azzed guido. You reek with hate in almost every post you make. What a depressing person you must be to hang around. You come across as very angry, very jealous, and a very very sad human being.
I liked you better when you were being laughed at on the horse betting forums.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Here is what I own of it so far, and I don't plan on selling anytime soon. This is out of two different accounts. By my count, thats just over 6 million shares, and I've spent over $120,000 buying them. I dont plan to sell until the stock is at least at 20 cents. This is not a pump. This is a real, growing, reporting company that just completed a merger and is now ready to take the next steps towards huge revenue and profit growth. Now.....go get your shine box.

RTGV 2814500 0.0165 -0.0005 $46,439.25

RTGV
Buy / Sell 0.0165 -0.0005 -2.94% -$1,612.13 3,224,251 $0.0189 -$8,021.94 -13.10% $53,200.14 Edit
First off, I really don't believe anything you say, but for the sake of the argument, let's *assume* you really did put your money where your mouth is.

You still haven't answered my question: 'Why is everyone one of your recs a penny stock pump and dump?' You mentioned that you also made bank on the listed stocks (i.e. NYSE, and Nasdaq stocks). How come you never recommended any of those?

Let me guess, the *profit* potential (after factoring risk into account) on those bona-fide stocks are much smaller than your penny stocks.

Yes, Goldman really is in the wrong arena, NYSE stocks? Those are so tired and played, what they should be doing is getting into the pennies. Pinks and over the counters is where the action is at.

Julius Seizeher said:
I have never gotten down on myself for the money I lost when I first started investing, because anything worth doing well is also worth doing poorly until I can learn to do it well.
No one is saying you should beat yourself up over losing money, happens to all of us. But you really need to check yourself when giving out investment advice.

Considering you have absolutely no advanced degrees (MS or MBA) or certifications (CPA, CFA, CAIA, FRM), and no industry experience (and no, being a financial advisor - glorified sales rep, does not count), you have to ask yourself: 'Am I really qualified to give out investment advice?'

Humble yourself.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
First off, I really don't believe anything you say, but for the sake of the argument, let's *assume* you really did put your money where your mouth is.

You still haven't answered my question: 'Why is everyone one of your recs a penny stock pump and dump?' You mentioned that you also made bank on the listed stocks (i.e. NYSE, and Nasdaq stocks). How come you never recommended any of those?

Let me guess, the *profit* potential (after factoring risk into account) on those bona-fide stocks are much smaller than your penny stocks.

Yes, Goldman really is in the wrong arena, NYSE stocks? Those are so tired and played, what they should be doing is getting into the pennies. Pinks and over the counters is where the action is at.
This is kinda funny. I have a little geek boy virgin who lives on the internet telling me not only that my trading isn't real, but he's also telling me how to invest my money! Love it!

As for larger plays, I have plenty. MRNA, RXII, ARWR, BP, COCO. But lets face it, most the the people on here are playing with a couple thousand dollars if that, they really aren't going to make any money buying 50 shares of BP. Now, buying 200,000 shares of RTGV or 750,000 shares of SRCP? Yeah, a lot more chance to make some money there.

Just get off your high horse little boy and play the game instead of trying to make your own rules.