Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my observation

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingxxxman
the this ppl do here is getting us labeled as this :

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=5120

tbh alot of ppl on here seem very angry/elite geeks (as on most forums)
but lately its been very sarcastic

example someone ask "i see this girl everyday at shops how can i aproach her ?"

answers like, what a noob
what a loser
just talk to her u have no balls
what has this site become ect

now none of this has been aimed at me but i notice it alot in the last few months i dont know if its because of all of the trolls or what.
i came on this site about 15 months ago and was helped with alot of things
if i came here now i wouldnt of stayed for long every1 is so rude

i generally have a rule if i can help or offer advice i do. if not i say nothing
insulting ppl does not help( i beleive some ppl who are on here have things like autism and aspergers, thats why i think insults are not needed or helpfull

and whos player supreme anyway? sounds like a typical american jock the type that in school his vocab consisted of the work "looooser"

like i say none of these things were aimed at me i like this site that has given me help, keep up the good work guys dont let the trolls/idiots takeover.

and as i said in the bold if someone is being stupid ignore them as they say dont feed the troll dont just start dissing because some ppl actually do need help

thanks

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme not a typical jock. He is a soldier of the game. He started in high school and went from being a loser virgin who had to lose his vcard to a hoe to being a straight up player. He's mastered the game and now wants to help. He just gets frustrated and rants when he sees guys make the same stupid mistakes he use to when he couldn't get a woman. You should check him out on you tube.

This site is pretty sad. There is really only advice if you are a virgin or never get laid. Most of the post seem to be posted by virgins. The name of the site is misleading.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
This site is pretty sad. There is really only advice if you are a virgin or never get laid. Most of the post seem to be posted by virgins. The name of the site is misleading.
I agree with this part. Player Surpreme is an attention starved basement dweller though. At least BigJimbo is legit. Got to love his posts.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
I agree with this part. Player Surpreme is an attention starved basement dweller though. At least BigJimbo is legit. Got to love his posts.
whos bigjimbo

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on zenmack we call this site sosymp

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
That particular post seems to come from the perspective that knowing about other PUA message boards and products somehow makes you more "advanced" when it comes to attraction. I don't buy that at all. Honestly I don't warm to the idea of following any man who has decided to make PUA his career/life, but thats just me.

I like this site because of the fitness forum and because people post their PROBLEMS, and the people who i try to give advice to seem to be genuinely receptive to it. Its not a bunch of guys trying to get e-cred by embellishing their pick-up stories (for the most part).

But yes I do believe that a good portion of guys here are virgins. That in itself of course is not a bad thing at all, but it also means that there are probably quite a few keyboard jockeys giving advice who have never applied any of the principles they preach.

Yes there is SS elitism, but i feel like it's attributed to the above paragraph and you just kind of have to brush it off. I'm always kind of leery toward people like that who have tons and tons of posts. Like, really dude? Some questions CAN be answered if they read the bible, however.