Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Oasis Has Been Destroyed!

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I like to get out of town once a month or so, sometimes more.

There is one "oasis" out of town that is no more. Let me describe how it was just 3 years ago. This town has spectacular vistas. A walk, hike or bike ride are absolutely breathtaking. The air is fresh, none of the big city smog and pollution of Los Angeles for example.

Everywhere I went, there were young, beautiful head turning women. At the coffee shop, at the other coffee shop, at the third coffee shop, on the street, at the clothing store. On certain nights at least, for at least a couple of hours, sometimes longer than that, a bevy of beauties would trot out for a local concert or for their favorite DJ. It was awesome. The girls were friendly (more than friendly), intelligent, and kind. I dated and hooked up with a number of these women and had ongoing flirtations with a very large number of them.

Whatever sports hobby you were into there were several shops with well informed employees, intelligent, kind bright eyed, it was fun to shop at these places.

In the past year, all of that has changed.

The homeless have completely taken over the streets. They've always been present, in significant number, but they are totally out of control now. They sleep in the middle of the street. They attack you. They harass you. They steal anything that's not bolted down. They are openly intimidating normal people who walk down the street. Police are nowhere to be found. Nowhere.

Illegal aliens are everywhere. On a weekend, they absolutely swamp the downtown and other areas. They are incredibly fat, their children disgusting. Both of the women and men are covered with tattoos from head to toe. Overnight, they showed up in overwhelming number. The lines for some of the takeout and inexpensive restaurants are 2 or 3 times as long as before.These fat, crude, loud, ugly people stand in sharp contrast to the lithe, elegant, affluent, beautiful people who used to be the majority. Their loud, ghetto music blasts from their low riders with tinted windows and everyone tries to just ignore the profanity and vulgarity.

The traditional nightspots are no longer safe. There is one place in particular that charges a very modest cover. They have a lot of security and it's generally safe as they act quickly if there is even a hint of a problem. The security is now overwhelmed. The mexicans start a fight for no reason. They refuse to leave when security comes around, and in fact, act more belligerent. This confuses security since they are so polite and respectful to everyone but firm. So you have to wait 15 minutes while some mexican with face and neck tattoos gets tired from yelling and finally leaves.

Everyone is tense and arguments on the street are a common occurrence. This town used to be one of the most chill places I've ever visited. Everyone smiled and was relaxed and friendly. No more. I regularly see open prolonged shouting matches in broad daylight over stupid things people never argued about before: sometimes it's a parking space. Other times, it's a drunk/stoned homeless cursing out a random normal person for no reason.

Public parks and trails are no go zones
. They are littered with homeless everywhere. They reek of sh#t and piss. When it's cold or sunny, the homeless congregate under the overpasses in large numbers, intimidating to anyone passing through. The police do absolutely nothing. I don't know what the police do. I know they don't enforce laws.

Tech is taking over and a bunch of ugly men are moving in to town. The gender balance used to be pretty good. Now, tech companies are moving in and tons of single Indian men are in town, making night spots a lot less fun to go to. These guys are beyond thirsty, hitting on every women in sight and getting rejected constantly.

Sometimes, if you visit when it's a bit quieter, it still kinda sorta feels like the town I used to know. But most of the time, it doesn't. It feels like walking into a foreign country. Or some weird social experiment. Usually, I feel confused and tense after I visit. It's strange as I still feel the desire to visit, even though I know this city is lost.

Just three years and the beauty of this town is gone.

Serenity

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds so incredibly sad! A nightmare actually. Maybe the place grew too big? It seems that many lose a sense of community when they can hide in the masses. Go look for a smaller town perhaps?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't come to San Francisco.... This once most beautiful City is now a Third World **** hole.... Literally.

So sad.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Los Angeles has been like this for decades.
None of this is new.

You have to go back to the 1940's to see how L.A. really used to be, because the gangs started forming in the 1960's. Illegal immigration wasn't a problem until the 1970's.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
It's depressing to think about, even more so to write about. The town I live in was ruined a couple of decades ago from what I've been told. That's when the mexicans started moving in en masse. All of the businesses got bought up and now are mexican storefronts.

All of the schools in the town are all mexican. They're now encroaching upon the more affluent neighborhoods. The neighboring town used to have a high school which produced top students going to the top state schools and occasionally to top private schools. High AP scores and achievement tests were the norm. Now, that high school, produces no college applicants at all, not even to community college.

The bars became all or majority mexican 3-5 years ago. Even in the affluent parts of town, the whites are no longer present as a majority in the nightlife. The businesses all hired illegal mexicans and disabled people from out of town to save a few shekels. Once they get off work, they crowd into the bars.

There is gang graffiti everywhere. The homeless set up encampments taking over entire parks, pissing and sh#tting in public instead of using the nearby bathrooms.

A lot of friends have moved on from my former oasis. But you can't really escape these problems as the mexicans keep crawling across the border like a zombie apocalypse. And of course, they opportunely dump their little brown offerings upon our hospitals granting them immediate citizenship. Meaning you can't ship the heifer back because that'd be cruel.

The old folk love all of this diversity sh#t apparently. They're always smiling and fawning over the mexican babies, even though they're going to be taking all of our jobs and hate everyone but fellow mexicans.

The extent of the disaster is impossible to comprehend logically.