My Night Tonigh (Please Comment)

Olympiques

Reaction score
I'll make this as simple as I can. Tonight I went with a friend to a small local concert for about an hour and the following is what took place:

Positive moments -
1. I got compliments on my body.

Negative moments -
1. At the same place, there were two girls from a previous clique I use to hang out with, I left that clique on bad terms so tonight I got constant "dirty looks" directed my way from them.

2. At one time in the short evening I was totally alone for a good 10 minutes it was embarrassing and very uncomfortable.

3. I ended up leaving earlier because my night was going no where and I was jaded to tears.

Now that was my night in simple terms. If I were a hockey team or baseball team I would have lossed 3-1, please leave you comments and if you have any questions please ask.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is there to comment on?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
good question, gravstar. maybe he wanted us to comment on his use of bold text from beginning to end.

jaded to tears? sweet. any pictures? you must be one of those emo kids. right?

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is this yea sparky he must be and emo kid cus only thing we could comment on is tellin him his night sucked he sucks hes a wus for crying. it must make him feel good for us to insult him idk

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down boys and maybe give him some advice. You were looking at this whole situation the wrong way. I think you should reflect on a few things.
1. Who did you go with? Your buddy who must not of been a very good wingman if he left you alone when you were a depressed wreck, but thats beside the point. At a concert with a friend you should focus on having a good time before you worry about your success with women. Your negativeness (might be making up a word there) is only gonna push people away.
2. To continue what I said above why did you go? Was it to meet girls? Although goals are good for most it seems to me that you need to focus on having a good time first. Enjoy life and others will enjoy being around you. Be a little more positive next time and you might get better results.

Olympiques

Reaction score
Thaks very much Art, that is a really good point. Sometimes we miss the fundementals in life.

Oh and by the way guys, jaded means bored, "jaded to tears" = "bored to tears" it's an old expression, I didn't really cry ... I'm sorry, I will use smaller words for you three in the future, you're obviously not intelligent enough to handle larger more erudite, oops! "well-educated" words. =)

Thanks again Art.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your in the high school forum man, dont try to use big words that don't really fit in properly with the sentence anyways.

oh, and one more thing...you were an accident.

and your parents don't love you.

go jade your tears to that...punk ass.

Olympiques

Reaction score
Good point eminence, I'm too mature for this board, 90% of you are a waste of time. This helped a lot guys, thanks! Now that I know that a great portion of guys my age are immature ****s like you, I'll have NO problem getting all the girls I want. Oh geez, I just spent 20 minutes talking to this girl from British Columbia and I already have her masturbating on webcam, what a surprise. It's a natural talent guys, sorry you can't learn this one.;)