Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my nickname is swordfish, I consider myself to be the only real playboy/don juan my nickname is swo

do you agree?

• I agree with the above statement

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • i don't agree

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish

Banned
Reaction score
hello dear moderator,

my nickname is swordfish, I consider myself to be a real playboy/don juan, I have been practicing what I learned from another real master don juan some years ago, and now I decided to share everything with you people here on the internet.

if you have some time please read the threads I posted here to understand my superior level of entancing girls and making love to them, I do not just brag all day on the forum but I am THE REAL DON JUAN.

what I would like to propose to you is to promote me as a moderator, but not to the don juan discussion forum, I suggest you set up a new forum called 'The Real don Juan' were I teach others how to become real don juanners, and no threads about masturbation or other lame subjects would be allowed.... so what do you think?!!! let me know....

I would also like to contribute with articles on the main sosuave page

VOTE FOR ME... if you agree with my proposal vote I AGREE if you do not agree vote I do not agree

Thanks

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Say what?

hahah!

Or as the dirty Mexicans would say...

jajaja!

I'll be honest with you here, my friend. I question your field reports and your skill. The reason I have my doubts is NOT because of the results, it is because of the way you talk about them. How you talk to the women, how they talk to you. It almost sounds like a female romance novel. The suavest, most cool cat silver tongue pick artist I've met, and sarged with, is PlayboyLa. Maaaaan, what a smooooth motherfvcker. But even he doesn't talk the way you do, nor do his field reports sound like yours. And if anyone has words of honey, it's him.

I'm leaning towards you being a good writer, who's done some research on seduction like SS, and has fun writing about what you'd like to happen rather than what really is going on in your life.

No offense meant, just my thoughts on your experience.

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: my nickname is swordfish, I consider myself to be the only real playboy/don juanmy nickname is s

Originally posted by swordfish
what I would like to propose to you is to promote me as a moderator, but not to the don juan discussion forum, I suggest you set up a new forum called 'The Real don Juan' were I teach others how to become real don juanners, and no threads about masturbation or other lame subjects would be allowed.... so what do you think?!!! let me know....

I would also like to contribute with articles on the main sosuave page
Hey Swordy, I've no problem with getting a great new moderator, a new forum and some new articles.

I hope you make it man. But I had to vote 'no', cause I think you've missed out some things that you'd need to put in place first.

You've posted a number of FRs, which is great. Although there's a bit of scepticism round here about them...

But you haven't posted any teaching materials, explaining the principles that you use. You haven't replied to anyone else's postings with useful suggestions. And you haven't built up any rapport with us through all your 'incredible' lay reports.

Why not prove your skills by doing some of these things?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ich bin ein Arnold Schwarzenegger!
Me here to rul the world!
Surender or die!

hahahahaaa

So you came here to take over the board with your Superior macking skills, oh be my guest!

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here long enough, and seen all sorts of posts. I don't trust you. Your "field reports" are obviously "cut & paste." You never seem to talk about your philosophy or say things in your own word. So I can't vote for you. Besides, CrazyKid is a good mod.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you posted this in Suggestions and Feedback already, I'm gonna have to close this one.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.