Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My next move?

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl through a friend 2 weeks ago. The night after we met at the mall, she somehow got my screen name (not my prefered way to do it, but she IMed me) and we talked alot. Everytime shes online, we talk the whole time pretty much. I got her phone number pretty quickly also, and Christmas break started. She had to go on a 7 day cruise though, and she just got back today. We were talking (online.. ugh) and she was telling me about how she had so much fun, and she hooked up with some guys.

Ok, whats my next move? I was planning on calling her tonight and asking her out, but should I attempt to just hookup with her first or what? Is it ok to ask her out (on a date, not as friends naturally) without hooking up first?

Thanks

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's probably just wanting to make you jealous. Just like you said before if you guys talked alot before she left then she probably want you to wonder and want her more then you do right now, but don't give in. Show her you got more girls then her. Don't ask her out on a date so soon, leave first when you talk to her on I/M and tell her that you are going on a date with some other girl.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with PEACEDJ, don't get so close right now, and don't show any signs of jealousy, that's really bad

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Dont put your heart in the open to be slashed.