Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Next Car

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there’s no getting around it. Eventually, I am going to need a new car. It’s time to start thinking about what kind of car I want next.

I drive a 2009 Chevy Malibu at the moment, 185K Miles. I drive it around a lot, just for game and traveling on the weekends.

So I’d like to get a car that can be used for those purposes. I drive a LOT.

Also, I’d like to get a car that I can buy in one shot. (This is what I did with my Chevy.) I really don’t want to have a car note, or go into even more debt. I’m already going to be hurt from paying on my student loans very soon. I’d like that, and rent for my apartment to be my only recurring payments. It was such a load off my mind to not have to worry about a car payment.

Since I’m in heavy student debt(getting rid of that is my #1 priority) I don’t have to have the absolute fanciest car ever. Of course I don’t want to drive a total beater: but I’m not about to get the Tesla until I’ve been an engineer for longer, and I’m completely debt free.

Also, iirc you’re not supposed to buy brand new cars? Because they are a depreciating asset.

But yeah, that’s the situation I’m in. Any ideas or suggestions, plus the best spot to get them would be greatly appreciated!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best bet for now is to likely keep the car you have and run it into the junkyard. You have some other options.

I prefer sports cars and sedans to crossovers, SUVs, and trucks. For a single male, a sporty car is great.

One very good combination of reliability, durability, not too expensive to fix, and impresses women is the Lexus brand. Some older IS250 would be a good fit for you. Lexus is the luxury division of Toyota and Toyotas have a great reputation. A Lexus is also less expensive to fix than a BMW or Mercedes-Benz, but doesn't drop the panties as well as those brands. The IS model is the best Lexus offers in terms of sportiness. Mazda 3's are a sportier sedan and decent on reliability.

Toyota and Honda make some good cars too. They aren't the best for impressing women and getting the panties to drop though. They also are not as strong on being sporty. You'll have to use some other form of game besides your car. However, you're accustomed to doing that because you own a Chevy Malibu.

GM, Ford, and Chrysler brands (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram) don't have the strongest reputation, but you've done well with a Chevrolet. If we are talking Chevrolet, you could get a Camaro. Camaros can help with getting vag. If you want to look at a Camaro, you could also look at its chief competitor, the Ford Mustang.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Have you considered one of the new broncos? Of course I’d prefer and exquisitely restored 30-year old blue one, but the new broncos are sweet - I’ve driven them.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Chevy's timing chain could go at any time, at which point the value of the car will plummet. Find out if you have an interference motor or not. If you do, the timing chain failure destroys the engine.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely don't go into more debt at 25 years old for a car, I didn't even have a car until late 20s (embarrassing I know). I bought my amg gt 63 last year and waited patiently for years to get my batmobile. Just get something reliable that looks nice enough you're 25 so not expected to be a baller yet.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you've had good luck with the Malibu, why not get another one? They're inexpensive and since they're midsizes, get good gas mileage. I'd stay away from SUVs. Everyone drives them, but they're going to burn more gas.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the Malibu until it can’t drive anymore.

IMO any car that burns gas is useless. Don’t compound it by buying another. Electric cars are better than gas cars in every way. Unfortunately, they are too pricey for your current situation. Keep that Malibu running.