"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

My newest Trick

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
I'm sure there are 100's of variations or exact replicas of my trick, but I am just reshowing what worked for me:

I'll be honest, I'm known as the stoner type, I'm a fun fun guy to be with, very humorous... I am smart athletic and I don't let people walk all over me.

This girl is National Honors Society President, Runs multiple school functions on her lonesome, she is athletic, humorous and has her wild party side.

I always viewed this girl as untouchable to me... some of my friends were after her, but I could see their AFCness in every attempt.

So one night we are at a party and I decided then and there I will start my quest to get her. In my mind I mapped out the next week.

Day 1 (present night) - Show high interest level, but never reveal any feelings, just hint.
Day 2 - Just say hello once during the day, then totally lose focus on her... and give my focus to something way less pleasing than her (so she wonders why)
Day 3-5 - Completely shut her off. If she attempts to contact me phone (dont answer) online (dont answer) in person (repeat day 2)
Day 6 - Wait for girl to start convo... figure out what she is doing for that night, see if she wants to come out with me for the night.

Needless to say, it worked like a charm...

All of my and her friends can't quite figure out what I did to get her. Most of her friends have mentioned to me at one time that she does not stop talking about me, which is interesting.


This is my first time ever using this approach and this girl is amazing, hourglass shape, beautiful face, all around girl you want to be with.... VIRGIN, no grudges against guys as a whole :) you get it.

So go out and try it, let me know.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Nice!
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Really good man, really good. So it all went exactly as planned and no **** ups?
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
thats a good strategy.

but you must remember..it will not always work. whatever you did with that girl triggered some sort of unavoidable attraction for you which is a good thing. the converstation and things you did with her during day 1 caused all that. so keep it up. i for one can vouch for this..ive done something similiar to it with much success.

Keep it up and lets us know what has happened so far.
 
Top