My new Plenty of Fish message!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Congratulations!

Body: That is the single GREATEST written profile in the HISTORY of Plenty of Fish!

I swear I'm going to print it out and save it on my fridge....FOREVER you adorable lil nerd you!

So far today I've gotten 8 replies off of it. Pretty good looking hotties too.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we see this awesome profile? I believe you, I'm just looking for examples of what a good profile is ;)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Can we see this awesome profile? I believe you, I'm just looking for examples of what a good profile is ;)

It's not my profile. Chicks look at pics and decide who to respond to. It's just an email I sent them today right off the bat. Alot of them are responding and laughing. So far so good. I'll just bust on them a bit and get a number and take it from there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Ninja, keep up that POF advice!!!

Are you on Plenty of Fish? Have you tried sending that message? Spam it out to a bunch of hotties. So far I've gotten ALOT of responses. No time to reply back and forth to all of them only a few.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Naughty Ninja said:
Are you on Plenty of Fish? Have you tried sending that message? Spam it out to a bunch of hotties. So far I've gotten ALOT of responses. No time to reply back and forth to all of them only a few.
I'm on there, but since I'm going after older women, I put myself at age 42. I'll be sure to spam it out though.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I'm on there, but since I'm going after older women, I put myself at age 42. I'll be sure to spam it out though.

NY area. gotta run. Goin to see the hot lil babies at my second job now. I'll be playin on the POF later.

iamdisappoint

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just say "Hey, hows it going" but i have good pictures (i'm a photographer) and a short, funny profile. I get responses 99% of the time, every time.

No but really, I spam a 50 profiles at a time with that message, and I get so many responses that I usually have to weed out the ones that I glanced over too quick or live too far away. This weekend im hanging out with 4 girls I met on POF, and I know at least one will end in bed (her message: "I wanna be on you. txt me" and included her number).

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Thats a pretty awesome message. Are you located in NY or NJ by any chance? I dont wanna send the same thing to the chix from the same area

(Replied to Nismo and meant to reply to you.) NY area.

Who cares? Their attention span isn't that great anyway. I've replied a few days later to chicks who blew me off the first time and they replied after I re-sent a message a few days later.

You can maybe change it slightly. Or add a bit. Some may not even read it and have just deleted it. I don't pay nor care to see who reads my messages on there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
real2 said:
I'm going to try this method as well.

Don't worry, I live in Canada :)

Don't worry about it. Who cares if these women get the same message from a few guys off here? They get "Hey babe" etc all the time.

That being said I changed it a little:

Title: Congratu-friggin-lations!

Body: Yours is THE single GREATEST written profile in the HISTORY of Plenty of Fish!
I swear I'm going to print it out and save it on my fridge....FOREVER! You adorable lil nerd you!

(Spam the hell out of the hottest ones you can find and let us know how they reply. )

If it's usually a few words reply... I reply with:

Now THAT is a GOLDEN reply! Two points for you toots! Keep up the good work!

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** it works - within a few minutes got this reply back:

"Hello there!

So I don't know if you were being sarcastic about my profile or not, but I have to admit it put a big smile on my face the way you said what you did. Again, not really sure what to think, but I have to mention that I did read your profile. Maybe you should message me back, you knwo, if you want to find out what I think. ;)"

Thanks dude!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Holy **** it works - within a few minutes got this reply back:

"Hello there!

So I don't know if you were being sarcastic about my profile or not, but I have to admit it put a big smile on my face the way you said what you did. Again, not really sure what to think, but I have to mention that I did read your profile. Maybe you should message me back, you knwo, if you want to find out what I think. ;)"

Thanks dude!
Anytime. Keep spam bombing the crap out of that site. Most will reply and depending on how your pics look keep up a conversation with you. Go for the number after a few exchanges. Tell them: Let's take this party offline toots! And get the digits. (Most of these chicks are tired of the same old emails or the boring 'Mr. Agreeable' nice guy routines off their "likes".)

Anyone else let me know if the email idea works. Later!

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We should all help each other out and share different openers, or tricks to get girls to respond. One that I use is putting RE:RE:you! in the subject line it looks like they've already responded twice.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
the_stig said:
We should all help each other out and share different openers, or tricks to get girls to respond. One that I use is putting RE:RE:you! in the subject line it looks like they've already responded twice.

That's a good idea! lol. Never thought of that.

With the email I send the "lil" part automatically makes them assume you are TALLER than them, plus it's not anything "agreeable" off their profile, and is confusing as they either think I'm busting on them...or maybe not.

Alot of them don't even realize I haven't even READ their profile when I send it. I only read it after they respond and pick something out or just flow with a conversation for about three or four exchanges before closing or bailing.

Even if you decide to bail, they jerk you around, or the conversation goes stale. Save their username (none of that favorites nonsense) and try again a week or so later as they keep getting hammered with B.S. and may change their mind.

I get my kicks on that site. I love breakin balls. I'm a professional!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Save their username (none of that favorites nonsense) and try again a week or so later as they keep getting hammered with B.S. and may change their mind.

I get my kicks on that site. I love breakin balls. I'm a professional!

Agreed. Do not add girls to you favourites on POF.

Might seem like a good idea to keep track of them, but they get an e-mail to say you have added them to favourites and they can then put comments on your profile.

The nature of it is that 99.999% of comments added will be negative, since if it goes well, obviously she won't be on the site.

I made this mistake earlier in the year, before I did up a spreadsheet.

One girl I failed to get a full body shot before we met up, I did a drive past, saw her (she told me she was reading on the corner) and she had lied about her body. She was FAT!

I kept driving, then ditched her by text. Unfortunately, didn't get onto my computer for a day or so, and she added this message to my profile before I could remove her:

He seemed like a great guy. He was easy to chat to and always replied. However he turned out to be very shallow and gutless not even willing to face me. He instead chose to do a driveby and text that he was not interested. He needs to learn how to treat a person with respect.

Of course, her lying about her body wasn't a factor at all.

Moral of the story:

Do NOT add Girls to Your Favourites on ANY dating site

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fvck does that response work???

I mean i can't get over the fact how pvssyfied that sounds...

Please explain?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
56andre said:
How the fvck does that response work???

I mean i can't get over the fact how pvssyfied that sounds...

Please explain?

How does it work? Simple:

1) Send it

2) Get over the fact you feel it sounds pvssified.

or

3) Don't send it and forget about it. No DJ PUA Ninja tactics needed.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it out and it does work. It's genius. It's playful and at the same time can be use on any profile. No need wasting time reading through them all. Some of the replies I've gotten so far:

Haha don't make fun, that's not nice.
Hahaha well thank you very much!!!! :)
Wow, thanks? XD I can't tell if it's sarcasm and my profile is just hilarious cause it sucks or what. XP
haha i had no idea it was so great. ill have to tell the person who wrote it...i jest. but thanks :)
I would recommend changing it up a bit to fit your personality. The key part is that it's playful.

Naughty Ninja said:
If it's usually a few words reply... I reply with:

Now THAT is a GOLDEN reply! Two points for you toots! Keep up the good work!
I don't like it. It keeps you sounding like a maniac. I think a better way is to find something dumb in their profile you can bust them on. For example, one chick profile mentioned she like watching Jersey Shore. I would've reply with this:

"I especially like the part where you said Jershey Shore is your favorite show. Hahaha. I can't believe you watch that b/c it's so dumb!!!!"

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
I've tried it out and it does work. It's genius. It's playful and at the same time can be use on any profile. No need wasting time reading through them all. Some of the replies I've gotten so far:

I would recommend changing it up a bit to fit your personality. The key part is that it's playful.

I don't like it. It keeps you sounding like a maniac. I think a better way is to find something dumb in their profile you can bust them on. For example, one chick profile mentioned she like watching Jersey Shore. I would've reply with this:

"I especially like the part where you said Jershey Shore is your favorite show. Hahaha. I can't believe you watch that b/c it's so dumb!!!!"
After the first reply you can do whatever you feel. I like busting their chops. So far today 12 replies. Been talking to one gorgeous girl...And will see if she gives up the number. If not there's many more on the hook so far.