Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My New Opener..What you think?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me miss, but my friend and i think you're a 10...(short pause) 5 from me and 5 from him. U know, 5 +5 (with a smile/smirk)

haven't tested...

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me miss, but my friend and i think you're a 10...(short pause) 5 from me and 5 from him. U know, 5 +5 (with a smile/smirk)

haven't tested...
Clever, dunno if she would laugh or slap you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A harsh Neg for an opener? Agree you could get slapped. If you use it, change it to you think 7 and friend 3. That will get her talking. 5 each gives no room for discussion and she may well perceive it as an insult.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure the thing is if she likes You and your not saying stupid stuff You can say whatever and shes down to chill

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
...sounds like you're propositioning her for a three way with your friend or some weird crap. I'd go back to the drawing board.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Fail. Don't use that line. It's a cheesy obvious sort of line that sounds canned and dated all at once. Wa wa waaaaaa.

If someone were to say something that canned to me I'd probably laugh & say "so how's that working so far?" And then I would excuse myself, relocate & ignore. If the guys were cool I'd simply suggest "Hi" to them for future reference (I'm generous that way & realize some guys are scared to approach chicks).

Negs make me laugh. This idea that negging a good looking girl (she knows she is hot and has seen a mirror) is going to be successful with someone you don't know any context about is terribly misleading.

What's worse is that men who think this kind of approach will result in success are going to hear "Creep", "Fvck off" or just simply get a non verbal cold shoulder BECAUSE they are so poorly socially calibrated that they look like dorks trying to deliver such a line.

I knew lots of serious players in the nightclubs. Married one in fact. I still attract them much to my amusement (one just texted me)... A serious player starts with a simple "Hi" or "How's your night?" and immediately conveys attraction, sexual intent, and a chill take or leave attitude. What he says is less important because his non verbal game tells the story in an effortless way. Another thing a player might say is "nice dress" with a grin. Again non verbal cues tell the girl he doesn't notice the dress at all but rather its contents.

Or "Nice dress, where'd you get it?"

Do you care where she got the dress? No. The idea is to get her chatting to you. If she chats to you she likes you enough to chat.

From there you lead the convo. Use direct commands "Let's dance"..."Come with me"..."Join me outside..." Etc.

If she says no for ANY reason or won't comply...you say "Nice chatting" or "Enjoy your night" & stop paying attention to her.

If she likes you enough she'll see about re engaging you.

It's simple. Too many make something simple into rocket science.

You could always field test & report back. I could be wrong after all :)

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @Espi & @BeExcellent.

If you do that, then you're trying to impress her that you are funny. Stop trying to make her interested in you first by entertaining her. Your goal should be to qualify her whether she is good enough for you or not.

If you put too much pressure on trying to become funny, you'll put your confidence upon her reaction. I guess you know where I am going with this. If you think that her needs are more important than yours, then you have already put her on a pedestal. Only nice guys do that. Talking to a girl doesn't have to be that hard.

Women are better at reading non verbal communications which includes voice tones and body language. So, if your fundamentals are not solid, she will be see your insecurity right from the start. Being inauthentic is not sexy. Once a woman knows that you are hiding your true self by using canned lines, she will not feel safe around you. It's bad for building a good rapport.

Before talking to a complete stranger, observe something unique about the environment or her outfit and just say "hi" and then just improvise from what you observed. Listen to what she's saying, and you will get the interaction flows naturally.

Canned lines are so 2000s. They are too robotic. I hate canned lines. Sometimes when my self confidence was low, I found myself trying to sabotage the future interactions by memorizing canned lines. As soon as I realize this state, I putting all my efforts on forgetting them. To interact naturally is way better than being robotic.

Why not becoming unique in your own way? We all want something that is not common. If you act like any other dude who doesn't know how to talk naturally, how can you expect her to choose you over any other man out there? If you are unique, at least you will be in her mind longer than any other guy out there.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't openers just come from what you are doing at the time? Formatted lines just don't work. It's better to say do you have the time? Or where the nearest toilet? LOL. Anything which smells pre-prepared makes you look like a d1ck.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible.

This is still horrible, but I wonder if it would be any better if you said 7 from me and 3 from my friend? At least it shows a modicum of appreciation. I know some guys here would likely think that "3 from me and 7 from my friend" would be more effective. Anyway, it's all horrible.

And what's with the fascination with smirking around here? Do you guys practice your smirks in front of a mirror or something?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Try this instead:
"Damn, you look *almost* as good as I do."

This one has rarely failed me.
C&F with a slight Neg.

You're welcome.