Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*My new Girlfriend won't put out

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
So I met this new girl at a club recently. We only started going out 1 week ago. This is a "good girl" though. She told me as we were making out and I tried to slip my hands down her pants that she doesn't fvck guys after dating soo soon. I talked with one of her ex BFs and he said he didn't fvck her til 2 months of dating later! I cannot wait that long!

How can i get her to fvck? Anyone else had a girl that said they don't fvck guys they haven't totally fallen for but still managed to fvck them soon? How did you guys manage this feat?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steady pressure worked for me. They know they wanna fvck. They just think it's not appropriate by social standards or such bullshìt. Trust definitely helps as well.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Steady pressure worked for me. They know they wanna fvck. They just think it's not appropriate by social standards or such bullshìt. Trust definitely helps as well.
You took the words out of my mouth. If she didnt verbally say no you would hit it then call her a slut later BWS. Women are suppose to say no and you are suppose to chill and try again. Thats the way it works, you just have to play the game.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can also play hard to get as well, that has worked for me. Right now, she feels as if shes in controll. take that controll away from her and it may work. shes use to guys wanting her so be different

b

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a bit too soon for sex after one week of dating her. Be a little more patient. And of course, always stay calm if she tries to play any sex games.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious on how you have a damn committed relationship after 1 fukking week.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to put a little effort into it if you want to tap that. Personally, I'd never even date a girl I could hit on the first try.

Of course, you do this on your terms, your not gonna jump through hoops to get a little. IMO, girls that don't put out right away are much more respectable.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's kind of a window period....

Girls who put out on first meeting are just really in it for the sex. You could pursue a relationship, but then again you also could not and it wouldn't really matter to you either way.

Girls who wait a few dates...weeks even, are the type that want to get to know a person better because they want to see if the guy is sketchy, or - seriously - if the guy sucks in bed they will tolerate it due to the guys personality, and maybe even help spice it up a bit.

Girls who put guys on strings for months are just attention *****s and control freaks, or ridiculous christian girls which I do not spend my time on. They like the fact that they have a commodity that the man wants but cant get without her approval. Its like shes Marie Antoinette, and the guy is just the lowly pauper on the street.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
There's kind of a window period....

Girls who put out on first meeting are just really in it for the sex. You could pursue a relationship, but then again you also could not and it wouldn't really matter to you either way.

Girls who wait a few dates...weeks even, are the type that want to get to know a person better because they want to see if the guy is sketchy, or - seriously - if the guy sucks in bed they will tolerate it due to the guys personality, and maybe even help spice it up a bit.

Girls who put guys on strings for months are just attention *****s and control freaks, or ridiculous christian girls which I do not spend my time on. They like the fact that they have a commodity that the man wants but cant get without her approval. Its like shes Marie Antoinette, and the guy is just the lowly pauper on the street.
This is not meant as an insult but its clear that a lot of these post of theoritical and not logical conclusion drawn from dealing with women.

Besides the average hor-women do whatever their logical brains tell them they need to do to get the guy. She may put out on the first night because she feels that is the only way she can get you, especially if she thinks you are really attractive with a lot of options. She will also wait for a while because she thinks that you have very high moral standards and might look at her like a hor.

When a woman is with a man she likes the only thing running through her mind is what she must and must not do to get or keep him. Nothing else.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want a girl that is easy after one week.
You more she holds off the more you will want her.

Enjoy the anticipation old mate.

It shows she has values and self-respect and wont open her legs for anyone.

Btw you can still give her the best sex she's ever goin to have and still not f u c k her.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her oral if she'll let you. Make it clear you just would like to please her, not have intercourse.

This wil build trust. And afterward she'll be thinking "well... why not?" when it comes to intercourse.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prudes are the worst. They expect you to take them out, pay for them, shower them with attention, and...? And what? Nothing in return. Basically like 'I want a man who is hot, successful in personal life and carreer, not afraid to get what he wants, willing to try new things, who will pay for me, spend his time on me, and doesn't want sex."

I mean, seriously, WTF? :rolleyes:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
Give her oral if she'll let you. Make it clear you just would like to please her, not have intercourse.

This wil build trust. And afterward she'll be thinking "well... why not?" when it comes to intercourse.
she will not let him if she wont even let him put his hand down her trousers.

Heres what you do, turn her on so much that she will want you to just rip her clothes off. When making out start feeling her up rubbing her inside thigh with your hand, going close to her pu$$ey even brushing it with your thumb as you fele her thigh (this is over her trousers) if shes wearing a skirt even better as its easy to go under. Persist at this sometimes gently brushing against her pu$$ey quickly and she will be so turned on she might even lead you down there, but do persist at it dont just rub her thigh for 20 seconds do it for a while i dont know how long but 5 minutes or so i would imagine, basicly you are teasing her like crazy!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
she will not let him if she wont even let him put his hand down her trousers.
Yeah, good point. He's right. Tease her. Go as far as she's said she'd allow--respect her boundaries. But try to get her as hot as possible. If you do this often enough, she'll cave. And when you can put everything but your d!ck inside her, use your tongue, and take your time... Aggressive baby steps... lol

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR after a week,...sigh,..

OK time for an Iron Rule again

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3
Whenever a woman makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait - the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

You are not this girl's first priority, when a woman wants to fvck you she will find a way to fvck you. She'll crawl under barbed wire and climb fences to fvck you if she is motivated to do so. When she makes you wait, and is up front about making you wait, there are other circumstances in play that don't include you.

Try to think of every memorable sexual experience you've ever had; I guarantee you there was an immediate, chemical attraction between you and there was little hesitancy on either of your part's.

My advice (as always :rolleyes: ) is to Spin More Plates. If YOU want to get after it with this chick - DO SO ON YOUR TERMS, NOT HERS. See other girls, have more options available to you and make her know you do. If she is put into a position of competition with other girls she'll put out, when she knows she is the only supplier of your demand (i.e. sex) that's when she'll put limitations and restrictions on it. It's just micro-economics, be sure she KNOWS you have other suppliers.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
If she is put into a position of competition with other girls she'll put out, when she knows she is the only supplier of your demand (i.e. sex) that's when she'll put limitations and restrictions on it. It's just micro-economics, be sure she KNOWS you have other suppliers.
genius

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, some golden advice and tips I've got here. Much appreciated. :D

And BTW I've known this chick for about a month now and we just started going out about 1 week ago. She asked me out anyway. She also said she doesn't sleep with guys she's not dating, so that prompted me a bit too...

Anyway some good tips here. Thanks fellas. ;)

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno

Good summary! BTW, christian girls don't string guys along. It's simply their religion and principles being followed. Unlike Aws who do it, and as you say "for commodity".

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Good summary! BTW, christian girls don't string guys along. It's simply their religion and principles being followed. Unlike Aws who do it, and as you say "for commodity".
true,

I dated a Filipina for 5 years and she didnt believe in "pre-marital sex" she was a virgin when I met her and still a virgin when I stopped seeing her 5 years later.

most Filipinas are devout Christians with good morals.