"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

My neighbor asked, but I don't know...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Today I saw my neighbor friend out walking the dogs, so we chatted a bit. He was telling me about an incident that keeps happening in his circle @ work, but didn't know what to call it.
Everything these days seems to have a description, so I'll ask-

What word describes when people talk about you beside you, not including you in the discussion, yet they all know you're there and can hear them. And they think it's hilarious, and damaging...I've seen this myself, I don't know what to call it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Today I saw my neighbor friend out walking the dogs, so we chatted a bit. He was telling me about an incident that keeps happening in his circle @ work, but didn't know what to call it.
Everything these days seems to have a description, so I'll ask-

What word describes when people talk about you beside you, not including you in the discussion, yet they all know you're there and can hear them. And they think it's hilarious, and damaging...I've seen this myself, I don't know what to call it.
Its called bullshyt
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
Sadly I think this happens all the time. I've had it done to me. Its a way to push blame on to you or to disqualify you. I have a female coworker who does shvt like this. She will try to put blame on me for things I did not say and did not do. I have to constantly keep her in check.

Is there l any defense to such an attack?
I would say the best way would be to just confront them right then and there. If they are talking about you behind your back while you can hear them, they don't respect you. Call them out on their bad behavior.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
I would say the best way would be to just confront them right then and there. If they are talking about you behind your back while you can hear them, they don't respect you. Call them out on their bad behavior.
It's adult bullying... if you don't stand up for yourself they will keep doing it. It's a shame grown people have to respond to this, but some people never grow up.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
What word describes when people talk about you beside you, not including you in the discussion, yet they all know you're there and can hear them. And they think it's hilarious, and damaging...I've seen this myself, I don't know what to call it.
Rude.
 

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
Funny how certain things speak about a person. If they are capable of doing stuff like that then they would not be good friends to begin with.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Sadly I think this happens all the time. I've had it done to me. Its a way to push blame on to you or to disqualify you. I have a female coworker who does shvt like this. She will try to put blame on me for things I did not say and did not do. I have to constantly keep her in check.



I would say the best way would be to just confront them right then and there. If they are talking about you behind your back while you can hear them, they don't respect you. Call them out on their bad behavior.
The way they do it they aren't speaking directly at you. So they're gonna say your imagining things. It's a group activity and for whatever reason their trying to bring you down.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Grade school 101
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Today I saw my neighbor friend out walking the dogs, so we chatted a bit. He was telling me about an incident that keeps happening in his circle @ work, but didn't know what to call it.
Everything these days seems to have a description, so I'll ask-

What word describes when people talk about you beside you, not including you in the discussion, yet they all know you're there and can hear them. And they think it's hilarious, and damaging...I've seen this myself, I don't know what to call it.
so his friends exclude him from conversation at work


either they genuinely think he is worse, or they dont like him/ are jealous and try to make him appear worse by excluding him

i had it happen once to me but they didnt like me at all and im sure they planned it before
 
Top