Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My needs

Strong325

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a high school male, much like most of you here. For some time now I have used these Don Juan tactics, so to speak. I try to talk to girls but it doesn't work. They ignore me and no girl even thinks about going out with me. Maybe I am too ugly or something but I'm sick of this.

My friends, I am not here to complain but, I only ask for one thing in life and that's a girlfriend. Not just to screw with, but someone who I could protect and long walks in the park with and stuff like that. I want a girlfriend more than anything, and if I don't get one soon then I might go crazy. So please help me out before it's too late.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you definitely are NOT employing the DJ ways because quite frankly your post reeeeeeeeked of desperation. Massive amounts of it, in fact. Some pieces of advice on your journey to become a better mack:

1. First of all, read the DJ Bible. Read lotsa tips. Read the HS DJ Bible. Soak up some info.

2. Improve yourself. Always strive for self-improvement. If you are fat, eat less and work out. If you are skinny, eat more and bulk up. If your face is full of acne, consult a dermatologist. If you are bad at conversing, talk to all sorts of new people to improve your skills. You get my point...

3. The goal of this site, if just glancing over it, seems to be getting the hos. If you look at the deeper message that this site brings across, it is to improve oneself so that you know YOU are the prize to be won, not the girl.

4. Lose the desperation kiddo, girls smell it from miles away.

Take my advice, keep working at it, and eventually you will gain the confidence that I don't see is present in your post. I would advise you start off #1 with the confidence booster and motivational tips/posts.

mondochicken

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know i was into the whole depression thing for a while. the girls don't dig it dude. go download the song "Up!" by Shania Twain, that's what turned me around. the song is so kick @ss!

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go.

I am a high school male, much like most of you here. For some time now I have used these Don Juan tactics, so to speak.

One correction: there are no Don Juan "tactics." There is a Don Juan persona. You can try to fake being the real thing, but as you've found, it doesn't work very well. However, if you get yourself to where you want to be, the rest will follow on its own.

I try to talk to girls but it doesn't work.

You're being too goal-oriented. Your body language, vibes, whatever are probably giving off the signal "I want some poon." The idea isn't to find something that "works." It's to improve yourself to the point that girls want to be with YOU, not that you have to trick them into it.

They ignore me and no girl even thinks about going out with me.

Maybe I am too ugly or something but I'm sick of this.

That statement has a good part and a bad part. The bad part is the comment about looks; you're being a defeatist. The reality is that looks don't matter much at all; a little self-improvement and almost any guy can look good. The good part is that you've decided you want to CHANGE. Your current attitude isn't getting you where you want to be; that means it's time to find a new one.

My friends, I am not here to complain but, I only ask for one thing in life and that's a girlfriend.

That's your first huge problem. You're desperate. Girls can sense that, and they will stay away. It's like a Zen thing: as soon as you can remove the need to have a girl, you can get any girl you want.

Not just to screw with, but someone who I could protect and long walks in the park with and stuff like that.

That's your second huge problem. You're completely divorced from reality; you're living on Hollywood instead of Earth. The fact is, girls are not interested in mushy guys. Girls want the leader, the hero, the provider/protector. Do any of those guys have the time for long walks in the park and deep conversations with some chick? Hell no!

Also, another cold hard reality: girls at this age are shallow as hell. They don't care about deep talks or walks in the park.. They want excitement. Are you exciting?

I want a girlfriend more than anything, and if I don't get one soon then I might go crazy. So please help me out before it's too late.

More desperation. Another thing: it seems like you think a girl will fix all your problems. Your whole mentality is that "if I get a girl, my whole life will be good." It's actually the other way around: once your life is good and you're happy with it, then you'll be able to get a girl.

So, what should you do? Like others have said, focus on improving yourself. Once you are a person you like, girls will like that person too.

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm the classic shallow cliche of a High School Female. I'm begging you not to take me on walks (I'm too horny). And if you dont really feel like screwing me, at least beg me to do it every five seconds so I can feel really sexy and mature (which is really important to me, as I am the cliche of a High School Female...and did I mention I was horny?). Something to try before you go crazy: making sure the chick who's ass you're dying to have knows that you want her ass!!! I'm interested in even the not so good looking guys who are interested in me first! God damn it, get off the computer (well read the bible first) you have soo much work to do...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyDancer
Hello, I'm the classic shallow cliche of a High School Female. I'm begging you not to take me on walks (I'm too horny). And if you dont really feel like screwing me, at least beg me to do it every five seconds so I can feel really sexy and mature (which is really important to me, as I am the cliche of a High School Female...and did I mention I was horny?). Something to try before you go crazy: making sure the chick who's ass you're dying to have knows that you want her ass!!! I'm interested in even the not so good looking guys who are interested in me first! God damn it, get off the computer (well read the bible first) you have soo much work to do...
Did I mention that I really like this chick?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone who I could protect and long walks in the park with and stuff like that. I want a girlfriend more than anything
I cant help but smile at that... I've felt that EXACT emotion more than once... Not anymore though...

But i gotta feeeling.. you're gonna hit your breaking point soon.. and once you do, you're gonna totally change into a mega DJ that doesnt give a f*ck.

"You're so money and you dont even know it"
-Trent Walker (Swingers)
If you've seen the movie fight club, and really udnerstood it, you'll know that hitting bottom is the only way to true enlightenment. In the case of girls and whatnot, some people just gotta hit that bottom of the most sorry-ass loser guy there is, and once that happens, the enlightenment can begin. Im sorry to say that, but i was the same way.

If you're sick of it, yaknow what? You've tried everything by yourself, and ITS NOT WORKING... Yaknow what you should do? STOP DOING SOMETHING THAT DOESNT WORK AND FIND SOMETHING THAT DOES. I dont know what will work out for you, but you gotta do something.

"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."
-Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
Okay, so once you hit rock bottom... What do you do? So you're sick and tired of yourself. It sucks, trust me, i know. I want you to go to bed, turn off all the lights, and imagine what you want yourself to be. You wanna have nice body? Good, take note of that. You want a nice haircut? Nice clothes? Confidence? Remember that... Or better yet, write it down.

The next morning, wake up... Look over your list, and say to yourself "I WILL be the person i truly want to be", and start going for your goal.

The number one thing a successful person has, successful in whatever, is A GOAL. Stop wandering around aimlessly through life with your head down and feet dragging living your life to find a girl.

This place is the first step to molding yourself to the person you want to be. Its about YOU. Not other girls, not us here on the forum. ITS YOU. Your life will revolve around YOU. Not a girl, YOU. You only care for YOUR needs (however, if you're not an aarogant sunofa*****, youll find that your needs could be helping others out, which is why we are here responding to your reply). Girls dont like you? **** them, their loss. Once you become the MAN you want to be, no not guy, not boy, A MAN.. say it with me.. I AM A MAN!, they'll be begging for you. When they do (WHICH THEY WILL), do this for me.. Tell them "go f*ck yourself". Sure its harsh, but hell, you dont need them. They treated you like crap, its your turn to treat them like crap.

"This is YOUR LIFE and it's ending one minute at a time."
- Narrarator (Fight Club)
I hope this motivated you. I know it did me, coz you are what i was all through high school until this year, when I hit bottom, foudn this place, and began to become the sonick i truly watned to be.

Ohyeah, TinyDancer I like your attitude :D keep it up.. We need some girls to smack some sense into these guys... As for me? I need a little spanking myself as well once in awhile :cool:

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
just get rid of the desoeration , it works... i have had a few friends that had absolutely no luck with girls adn they were very desperate adn the ythoug hthe ywopuld never get a chick, but once they got rid of theire desperation adn gained soem confidence they were a lot more fun to be around and they also started to get soem girls...so just get rid of that desperation, and please read the bible....

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally get that "hit the bottom" stuff. Thats exactly what happened to me. Last year sucked for me. Total lack of any girlfriends. So- my new years resolution- screw girls. That wasn't as is fu<k them, that was as in "they now mean nothing to me, they're all clearly mad and broken.". That was it, the turning point. Then, I changed it- work out what I'm doing wrong and change it. They may be mad, but I'm smart. This isn't some big romance thing. This is just a game. Its a game to them? Well now its a game to me too. And No one beats me.
I see where your coming from man, I was there too. Your still treating it like some big "thing" u have to be humble too. Walks in the park???? Like hell u just want walks in the park! How about walks in the park and all the sex you can manage? You gonna turn that down?
Sit down. Get a piece of paper, and write down how women make u feel. Arn't you angry that they dont make any sence? Arnt you angry that they go for total jerks and not great guys like yourself? It sure as hell made me angry.
But now you have this site. You have the information to beat them at there own game. They're still playing by their rules- but this is life, there isn't any rules! You're on your way to being a DJ, but it sounds like ur still in AFC hell. You just need to bounce back up. Try it one day. Vent all your anger and AFC frustration out onto a pad of paper. Write till you cant write any more. Turn your desperation into anger. Turn your anger into energy. And then use that energy to learn, change, adapt and win.
We've all been where you are now. The game that is life is unfair, sick and bizzare. But when you work out how to play it instead of just live it, you'll start thinking its unfair for those poor suckers that dont know what you do.
just be thankful you found this site, and your bounce is coming.
I look back on the old me and laugh. I keep a diary, and some of the stuff I wrote cracks me up. You'll look back on what you've written, and you'll crack up. Its so funny how we can get things so wrong sometimes. Its like we're.....playing chess to the rules of checkers! How can we win?
By learning how to chess is played, and then learning how chess is won.

Honestly. Get a pad of paper and scream it all out. keep the paper, burn it, w/e. Just do it. And remember it as the day you stopped playing the game and started winning.

And remember it was me who gave you the life-changing idea!:D