Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My name is Joe......

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
and I'm new to the forum. (this is where you say "Hiiiii Joe, Welcome aboard young padiwon :p ) I just found out about this forum and seems to have a fun, mature crowd, so I had to join. I'm still reading the stickies and getting my knowledge on. All this makes sense. The problem I've been having lately when talking to a girl is when they ask "What do you do?" I confession is I'm not 25 but 21 years old. I droped out of college to work full time w/ my father in his business. He owns a Marble & Granite Shop. I never feel 100% confident when I explain to a woman what I do. Usually they ask if I go to college, I usually respond w/ a simple (no, I work full time) then they ask where? I then seem to stutter to choose my words carefully because I feel like if i say I work w/ my father they might get a wrong impression by it. I don't know. My question is what would be the best response for my situation?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your name is Joe...

Whatever you tell them.... say it in a confident manner. Running a family business is nothing to be ashamed of.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To not be so self consious - to have more balls and be proud of what you do and where you come from.

Confidence is key.

Bull sh#tting about what you do is never a good idea.

By the way this is the mature forum. 25 Yrs old and over.

djmarshmellow

Reaction score
Q. What do you do?

A. Whatever I feel like. You?

<smile>

Now that you now what she feels like doing, get a date to go do it.

Btw, keeping the job a mystery builds interest. If they still ask about your job right off, probably a gold digger. So tell 'em you're a professional hoe handler.

<no smile, straight face>

Oh, back-hoe handler, you know, construciton. What the hell were you thinking, wench???

Offending a few woman now and then is good for the soul. Half the time they want to suck your d!ck after that

Reaction score
Originally posted by jgoodz
The problem I've been having lately when talking to a girl is when they ask "What do you do?" I confession is I'm not 25 but 21 years old. I droped out of college to work full time w/ my father in his business. He owns a Marble & Granite Shop. I never feel 100% confident when I explain to a woman what I do. Usually they ask if I go to college, I usually respond w/ a simple (no, I work full time) then they ask where? I then seem to stutter to choose my words carefully because I feel like if i say I work w/ my father they might get a wrong impression by it. I don't know. My question is what would be the best response for my situation?
You young foolish bastard - do you know that your work status is probably above 80% of the world's work force status??? You are rich and don't even know it!!!

Only a hor would take such a high work status as a degrading position!! Flee from this sick mentality!! Since when was working bad??????????????????????????