Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my myspace routine wack!!!

steelers

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i have a myspace.. so basically this i what i do ..
ME: Are you wearing a wig...........or is that your real hair?
HER : are you seriously asking me that question?cause if you are.. you're retarded.
ME : Oh. I was just curious. Dont worry it looks nice. While I have your attention, I need a females prespective on something......Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar.....Would you consider this cheating?
HER: okay, this guy is going out with this girl and this girl goes out to her bar with her friends, gets drunk.. and makes out with another guy who isnt her boyfriend...
i dont care if she was drunk or not.. its still cheating.
has she done it before?
do i know you? lol.
ME: Interesting.....okay, let me ask you this......Take the same scenario, but this time the girl is making out with another girl, and lets say she does this almost every time she goes out.....would you consider that cheating?
HER: Yes, that's still cheating..
Why does she think she can get away with that? lol.

i got this myspace routine of myspace in mysterys forum some guy put it on
so after i ask her the same scenario ..i don't know what to say next..i just want to pick her up on myspace..and stuff..i just don't know what to say after ..
help me guys

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop using lines and canned openers. Just be funny and genuine and actually talk about something real. And, get her number, pick her up, take her out, get off myspace.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hello viper 2.0... (i know youre not viper... but you will now become the new one.)

youre pathetic.

first off... that opener is totally retarded.

second... those questions have an obvious answer... who the hell asks such an obvious question?

third... why are you in other forums looking for canned lines?

you're hopeless.

you've been here for a while but youre still relying on canned lines.

either you're a troll or just plain dumb.

your posts seriously make me want to pour gasoline on myself and light myself on fire... my eyes hurt.

oh and 4th is this the same girl your last post was about?... she was hit.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
hello viper 2.0... (i know youre not viper... but you will now become the new one.)

youre pathetic.

first off... that opener is totally retarded.

second... those questions have an obvious answer... who the hell asks such an obvious question?

third... why are you in other forums looking for canned lines?

you're hopeless.

you've been here for a while but youre still relying on canned lines.

either you're a troll or just plain dumb.

your posts seriously make me want to pour gasoline on myself and light myself on fire... my eyes hurt.

oh and 4th is this the same girl your last post was about?... she was hit.
"Viper 2.0" is a compliment. Now if it was "Michele, l'Arcangelo 2.0"(What kind of name is that anyways?), well, let's just say that one is enough.
Why all the hate man? Obviously someone's a little angry cause they haven't been getting p*ssy lately. You're never going to get anywhere being a hater.

Last edited:

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steelers said:
hey i have a myspace.. so basically this i what i do ..
ME: Are you wearing a wig...........or is that your real hair?
HER : are you seriously asking me that question?cause if you are.. you're retarded.
ME : Oh. I was just curious. Dont worry it looks nice. While I have your attention, I need a females prespective on something......Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar.....Would you consider this cheating?
HER: okay, this guy is going out with this girl and this girl goes out to her bar with her friends, gets drunk.. and makes out with another guy who isnt her boyfriend...
i dont care if she was drunk or not.. its still cheating.
has she done it before?
do i know you? lol.
ME: Interesting.....okay, let me ask you this......Take the same scenario, but this time the girl is making out with another girl, and lets say she does this almost every time she goes out.....would you consider that cheating?
HER: Yes, that's still cheating..
Why does she think she can get away with that? lol.
Quit using that. I use that too.

Circa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't help but cringe while reading that log. It's so retarded. I'm suprised the girl actually replied.. she must have been really bored.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steelers said:
HER:... has she done it before?
do i know you? lol.
ME: Interesting.....okay, let me ask you this......
thats the funniest part

you shoulda said

ME: no... (head down and walk away)... i understand......... sorry.........

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this one out

Hey, whats going on?

:gasp:

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha online macking suuucks.

Best "opener" I ever used online: This was on Nexopia (like myspace, but more Canadian), super-hot 15 year old girl (the legal age here is 16). "Where are you from and when do you turn 16?"

It sort of worked :S

Seriously though, it's way easier to talk to girls in real life.

steelers

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok?

thanks to everyone that helped me..i didn't ask if it was bad or wack..i arealdy know its wack and retarted.
i asked how i culd fix it or wat could i do instead
but nvm..i'll figure it out myself..obviously i know its retarted..dats y i asked u guys..but w/e im good.
i don't give a **** if its retarted or makes u sick
dats y i asked u how i can fix it or wat can i do instead..
nobody else needs to answer im out

steelers

Don Juan
Reaction score
its alright michelle l'arcangelo..keep on talking u done yet?
i don't give a dam wat u say keep on talking have fun man.. it'll make your life better .
keep on talking have fun with the girls ..cuz u are a real dj..ur a king
im out

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele, l'Arcangelo makes me laugh :).

To the OP, try using your intuitive, typing properly and practise conversational skills.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on topic: don't use the oldest opener in the book, don't use an opener at all, just talk like a normal person, ask her question about herself, not some random chick who sleeps around and doesn't even exist, and try to arrange to meet in real life ASAP (unless you just want to cyber).