Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Most AFC Moment

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this for all of you, its an actual email (slightly modified, names removed, etc) that i sent to a girl I had onitus for about 2 years back.

I kept a copy of it, along with her reply (which I will save for myself) at first because I get I quite simply had an obsession for her. Now I look at it and laugh, and at the same time want to smack myself in the head.

The funny thing is, I think it ****ed up another relationship. I just had a girl cut contact with me after I made out with her about a month ago. One of her best friends, was also this girl's good friend at the time. I know for a fact that the first person she told about our kiss was that girl. There's another fricken smack to the head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXX,

I spent a large part of last night writing a poem. I'm not the greatest poet, in fact this is the only attempt I've ever really made at writing a poem. Hopefully you like it.

I lie awake wondering why
It is I cannot sleep
I think of you
And feel as if I could weep

I watch the clock
As the night goes on
The hours slowly pass
Until dawn

When I close my eyes
It's you I see
Your smiling face, your gentle touch
They mean so much to me

As each day passes
These feelings only grow
You mean so much to me
I only want you to know

I see the loving in your smile
The kindness in your eyes
Wishing I were with you
This love I cannot disguise

I work up the courage
To tell you how I feel
I fear that you do not feel the same
This love is so real

Your thoughts intrigue me
Your stories amuse me
Your smile calms me
If only you could see

I've enjoyed so many
Conversations with you
You always say whats on your mind
I only wish I could too

I feel kind of bad for doing this over the internet, I really would have liked to have told you how I feel about you in person. But I just couldnt work up the courage.

This is all new grounds for me, I've never had a girlfriend, let alone asked a girl out.

I had a lot of fun Saturday night, even when I put my car in the ditch. I dont know if you feel the same as I do, but I'd really like to take you out on a date sometime. We could go to a movie or just go cruising again.

Sincerely,
Toke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturally, she turned me down.

The funny thing is, I had already taken her out on a "date" once and not even considered it to be a date. Back then I thought it was a date, unless the word date was used.

****, when I think back now, I remember us sitting around waiting after I got my fricken car in the ditch. She kept laughing and smiling at me. Had I kissed her there, I know things would have been a lot different. Then again, I probably would have told her I loved her a week later or something stupid.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know i would really like to see her reply to your email

though it may seem embarrassing u have changed

and i know that their are alotta aspiring DJs that could benefit and find common ground in your letters

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the part that made me dig it up was the fact that it just came back to kick me in the ass again two years later (or so I think).

This second girl went from all over me, to not showing any signs of interest. And it was someone I really cared about (as a friend, and potential lover)

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That poem brings back BAD memories of some serious AFC sh*t I used to do.

Thanks god those days are over.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a similar thread a while ago on posting your worst AFC moments...

Lets just say i Feel you on this one.;)

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toke,

You expressed your true thoughts and was met with blank indifference. It is an effusive poem and it shows you're a truly human person, but many girls are heartless. It must have been tough for you. I did similar things not too long ago. You'd think that if you could only break out of that ice wall and let your true heart speak then she'd respond in kind. Too bad it doesn't work that way...

I'm curious, though, has a romantic poem (or something effusive/emotional) ever done its magic on a girl some of you were after? Any successful story here? No?

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the whole 'dating' concept.

Just hang out with the girl, teasing and touching her until you get laid.

If only I had realized long ago how simple this really is . . .

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea poetry can definatley work

i have a friend who is amazing with poems, lyrics, my term papers etc.

he uses it but doesnt over do it

its a side hobby for him, id say it is his gift

his sh!t is cool though

its not engrossed with deep love
and all that BS, or atleast thats not the stuff hes showed me

oh and yea he does quite well wit the woman

(i think he is on this site as well)

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honously dont think I've attempted to write a poem since then.

Whenever I manage to actually get myself a chick, I think it would be something worth trying after a strong relationship has already been established.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man that poem brings back my old days. I remember i had this one chick and i would write her poems and crap thinking she would eat that up. I would never write anything for a chick again....i dont have the time for heartless *****s. To make a long story short she dumped me

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh **** man! that brought some bad memories up my self :mad: *shudder* all i can say to those who have done this in the past like my self, dont knock your self, just learn from it, and DONT do it again lol

Brodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Toke
I honously dont think I've attempted to write a poem since then.

Whenever I manage to actually get myself a chick, I think it would be something worth trying after a strong relationship has already been established.
Nah. I've sent some pretty deep stuff to women I didn’t even know, tossed it out and walked away. It's in how you present it. Nonchalant, careless with a meaning in the words that are beautiful but require a little bit of a stretch to interpret as ‘love’. What’s important is that you only give back recognition in tiny little shreds. Let them catch you looking here and there. Then forget about them again. Just when they give up, give them another one. They’ll be talking about you with their friends. Bonus. Now your intriguing to more than one. You just have to have a cool enough mentality to pull it off, otherwise it’ll ruin you forever.

Use this:

A checkered blanket beneath pumps the jazz
summer breeze ignites the sigh
a break from August heat at last
sooth wind waves the blades of grass
to that thumping, pumping, lovely jazz
to the sparkle in the shine of wine
as the sun hangs high in blue
to the fluff of white in the sky
the answer for all her questions why
his toast to her held high and most devine

Use that, word for word, post it as a personal ad. Say nothing more. If you paid for it, I'd give you a triple your money back guarantee you'll get a bunch of responses. Just make sure you have the balls to back it up.

Last edited: