GOD-DAMN DUDE....!

How'd I miss THIS THREAD?!!!

I don't know what I'd DO!

Best of luck. Keep us Posted!:crazy:

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yapper said:
YOU be mature. You're acting like a spoiled brat. Your mom isn't doing anything illegal and frankly it's none of your business who she dates.
You are fvcking CRAZY, if it was my mum, this dude would be DEAD, :cuss:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
You're mistake is the simple false idea of "it it applies to me it should apply to everyone." Would I like to date a good looking 39 year old? yes, would I like some horny 19 year old dating my mom, NO! Please don't fall for it. We are allowed to be selfish and to care about our loved ones even if we discriminate on situations we would ourselves partake in. There are tons of situations like this, for example I believe women shouldnt drive but when it comes to my female relatives driving im fine. Yes im being selfish and selective but then again those are the people I care about, I could care less what you or the rest of the billions of women do!

The kid has every right to be pissed about his mom taking it in the poop shoot from a horny 19 year old, and you know this won't lead to any sort of fruitful relationship. It is our duty to take care of our moms and do what is best for them.

Look at it this way, it is fine for you or me to find some hot milf, but just because we date a mifl doesn't mean you or me should be ok with our own mothers doing that. We don't want them to be taken advantage of like we are taking advantage of the hot milfs.

His mother is 39 years old, she is at a time in her life where she needs to find a man her age that can spend the twilight of her life with and one that can support her financially. She needs a man that is marriage potential and has a large bank account, that is the type of man that women that age need and the type of men we should look for our moms.

To the OP. If I were you I would do everything in my power to make his life hell to make him leave the apartment. Confront him, pick a fight, do anything that will make his stay a living hell to the point he has to leave. Do what is best for your mom.
Who's to say that an older man wouldnt take advantage of his mom? I'm willing to bet shes capable of making decisions without the advice of her son. If she's having sex with this guy then thats her choice. Whos to say what his mom needs? Maybe what really matters is what HIS MOM WANTS? Im just trying to look at this objectively. What if his mom had a fb? That would be a relationship that wouldnt really go anywhere. Would he still be justified in picking a fight and "protecting" his mom? You are as guilty as I in saying what she needs or should do.

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lollol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Hahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahhalolololololololmfaohahahahhahahhahdahkjhahdhhahahahahahahhalololololololllollolololhahahaharotflrotfl

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait i havent finished LOLLOLOLOLOHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAALOLLOLOLOLA GHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHALMFAOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

dudel56

Reaction score
LOL

I made that whole story up!!!

None of it was true!!!!!i WAS JUST YANKING YA GUYS.

lol LOL L OL L L OL LOOOOOOLL
AHWAMHEAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
dudel56 said:
LOL

I made that whole story up!!!

None of it was true!!!!!i WAS JUST YANKING YA GUYS.

lol LOL L OL L L OL LOOOOOOLL
AHWAMHEAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

you can clearly see that isnt me

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
well first off
i wanted to just get some feed back and some people coup with
there really isnt that much advice on this subject obviously

and to those of you who arent mature about this i could care less about
doesnt do you any good

i took the situation a little differnt the past few days
i cooled off and honestly the guy is a cool guy
but i was just pissed about my mom lying
but im not going to let my guard down
the first sign of bullshlt and hes out

and to add on to that i can now bring girls more freely into the house and have them stay the night more often that they use to
and everything above that subject
my mom cant say ****

ill keep you guys updated

haha this is a fast growing thread

too bad its true :box:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Dude let your mom date this guy.

my parents are divorced, my dad remarried i have a stepmother now, shes cool. my dad is happy.

my mom is dating but not yet married again

you gota remember man this isn't about YOU this is about your mom, do you want her to grow old alone? that would be horrible. but then again that 20 year age difference mmmmm

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her man. shes your mother if somethings bothering you then talk things out with her. i know i would not be ok with it. its actually wierd if you ask me. shes your mother and i hope she would put you in front of him. good luck

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been in that situation when my mom an dad divorced she started seeing other guy's an would bring them over every now and then, but then it turned into them living with us.

Now i was young when it first started happening an i understand she need's love but as i got older i stopd puttin up with the bs these dude's were ****in bums no job fresh outta jail ****in losers, so one day she had her b/f over at the house and he was yelling an cussing at her now im 6'3 160lbs not that impressive.

But she was dating a little cowboy 5'0 i was towering over this little prick about to punch his face in so i told the due dont talk to my mother like that
even i dont talk to her like that your not welcome in my house then i walk away an go back to my room.

Next thing i know this little ***** is calling me out saying im not gonna let a little kid talk to me like that, so i go back down stairs an im like bring it on mother ****er im gonna punch your face in so my mom seperates us and they leave so i was pretty proud of myself for standin up for my mom finally.

But this woman still didnt learn her lesson she get's another bum literally this guy was living on the street no job an free loading at my place now this dude is more my size but i get in his ass too, tellin him to get a job or get the **** out so eventually i ran this little panzy out too.

Now i have no problem with my mom datin guy's but dont bring them to live in my house or im gonna kick their ass which is what i think you should do dont take that **** from her she know's better she cant have her cake an eat it too run that ******* at of your house
YOU ARE THE KING OF THE CASTLE NOT HIM ill be damd if im gonna let sum prick come an take my crown, you let her know she has two choices you or him i guarantee she picks you if she doesnt then beat the dude's ass tear up all her **** break every godamn thing you can find an go leave with a relative.

:D

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever guys. ...............dont be fags and blow the ending. I wanna watch what happens on Dr. Phil

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm I think I just have to quote the police officers in south park when Ike games his kindergarden-teacher; "Niiice" :p

Tough situation though..I'd probably ask my mom to stop seeing the dude, but what can you do?!? It's her life...