Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My MOFO Investment Journal

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured I'd be the first to kick start the first journal on this awesome new forum and just periodically provide updates on what I'm doing with the funds available to me in my life currently.
I won't reveal the specifics of my investments i.e. Companies but I will provide investment figures and ROI etc.

My Background

20 year old, currently going into my final year of university here in the UK and I accrue just over £3000 in loans each academic year from the government.

Current Investments
Of the £6K I've received so far I've invested all of it into stocks and shares through a financial advisor setup here in the UK.

I've spread it over various commodities, and recently put a chunk into the Japanese market which has benefited me.

My current return off the £6000 is £356 which might not seem a lot but it works out at just under a 6% return which is more than I'd ever get if I'd have left the funds in a savings account or even put it in a cash ISA so I'm relatively pleased.
In addition I've got another £3000 coming in this year so that's going straight in.

Other Investments

Outside of stocks and shares I also have recently ventured into product creation specifically ebooks and video courses related to the online marketing niche.
Initial outlay was £300 one-time-fee, with my first product now created and the final tweaks being put in place.
I hope to launch on the 5th of August and will update here when I have done so.
Funds from this launch will nearly entirely go to the affiliates promoting the product so as to build relationships for further launches, although I do have a $47 coaching call on the backend that I take full commission from that I hope to make some money off.

I also have a second product in the works that I'm looking to launch in August before university kicks back in again in September and that is a 6 month PLR video course on a whole range of topics related to internet marketing.
That is the big one for me, where I will utilise my buyers lift and affiliates to bring me a monthly recurring income. Fingers crossed for that one, I have 3 of the 6 months already created so time will tell.

Current Income

Since the end of May I have been working as a bartender 4-5 days a week and in total have earned just over £1600.
Of that £1600, £600 went on a holiday and paying off my overdraft, a significant chunk went on updating my wardrobe and lifestyle and a portion of the remainder got squandered on nights out, train tickets and various other extravaganzas (I'm a student, poor for 8 months out of 12 so give me a break on this one ;) )

Of the £1600 earned I have thus far managed to save £400 to date, however I will only have another 2 weeks worth of work maximum. It is my aim to attempt to keep working one shift a week from september alongside university so as to have an income to utilise and invest with but I am fully prepared to quit the job if my studies require it.

Upcoming Expenditures

These are the expenditures that I know will feature this month, I aim to budget accordingly.

- Creamfields Music Festival £100 Max for Food/Alcohol
- Travel £30 for Rail Fares to and from home
- Holiday £50-80 converted to € for a family weekend away to Belfast.
- Nights out £30 for the few remaining nights I have with my work colleagues
- Food. £20 Relatively cheap as I get one meal a day at work.
- Gas Bill. £Unknown. Final gas bill before leaving current house. Will be very low.

Goals

1. Launch first product August 5th
2. Finish working as a bartender for the summer.
3. Save a further £200+ from current job
4. Set further funds aside for investment in September.

That's it right now. I will update as and when I have something of interest to post.

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I launch my product tomorrow at noon! Feeling very excited and still tweaking everything even now!

Hoping to get some really positive reviews on the content, get some affiliates on board and see how much money I can gross from this launch.

Aside from that I've got £400 waiting to be banked and I am 6 days in to a 10 day streak at my job so it all counts but I quit on Saturday so my final paycheck is coming soon.

My portfolio dropped by about £80 since I last checked so that's a shame but hopefully that'll soon be on the rise again.

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just posting an update...

Unfortunately still haven't managed to launch that first product. I'm getting ****ed around by my graphics designer which is holding everything up.
I'm still aiming for this week however to launch as I think that's do-able.

Aside from that I've started looking into property as a potential buy-to-let setup but it's all going above my head right now which is frustrating.

That £400 I was going to bank the other day became £500, bringing my total saved to just under £1K so very pleased with putting just under half of my wages this summer away.
This month is going to be expensive however so I expect to go overdrawn but what with the launch of this product soon and hopefully another it will give me the means to invest into another venture I've been looking at which in turn will help alleviate this. Time will tell.