Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My mates wife has REALLY let herself go and now trying to get pregnant...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was actually pretty hot when he first got with her but that was like 10 years ago.

They are both in their early 30s, he still looks good, in decent shape etc.

She though, like... hitting the wall doesn't cover it.

I'd say shes gained around 40lbs, she has cut her hair into a short "side shave" the likes of which only Ruby Rose can pull off. Her face is swollen and her cheeks, nose and chin are always bright red. Like im not trying to be mean but she is physically unpleasant.

He just told me tonight that she REALLY wants a kid now but he's not sure. I just said if you wanted to you'd know

But it's obvious to me, her SMV is down the drain and his is still pretty good so it's lock in time.

Predictable as clockwork.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much for "love". Lol.

His fault too. Some women think once they get married, they can let go. My ex-wife also gained around 40 LBS after marriage. I didn't divorce her for that, but I did bring it up to her, one ear out the other. He should talk large Marge, and see if he can get her to exercise and eat better. Get rid of all the breads, pastas, sugar and alcohols and see if she is willing to work on herself for herself. If not, he'll have to roll her around to find the wet spot...