Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My male coworkers keep nagging me to game cuties during work ( grocery store)

Reaction score
Hey guys, its Daydream E and i have searched sosuave, but i havent found a solution to this issue im having.I work at a big supermarket, a grocery store for 3 years and i am cool with almost everybody there, and have known most of my coworkers for years and i see most of of them as good friends, but we rarely hangout. My friends outside of work i dont have this issue with.

The short story is.....Back in November of 2008 i was really insecure of myself and i would tell my male coworkers, ( most of us are between 17-24) about almost every female encounter i had and i would tell them details about how i would pickup girls, and the kisses, Blo!jobs and sex i was getting. They loved hearing my stories,( i believe i was an entertainer back then), and they would ask me every couple of days, about girls, girls, girls and how i gamed them, showing them pictures and giving them advice. I felt like a "guru", a Hitch, and i was actually.... extremely insecure about myself. I was a AFP. I big time AFP, and the quote below summarized me at the time.

magickarl said:
The AFP

The Average Frustrated Player

The average frustrated player is a tricky one. He can attract women, get them interested, seal the deal, and bang the girl for a while. In fact, he can even spin multiple plates for a while. The problem comes in when he gets way too attached to his plates way too fast. He starts doing AFC things like always agreeing with the woman or complimenting her in an attempt to woo her. What he doesn't realize is that he already has the woman, and that the need to win her over has passed.

Stranger yet, he did not win the woman over by patronizing her, but for some reason believes that the best way to keep her interested is by patronizing her. He lacks true confidence, and is self conscious. He can not be called an AFC because he lacks a lot of the AFC traits: Women can see his potential enough to be attracted to him, and he can usually be very smooth with words and feels comfortable talking to women. He can not be called a player because he lacks the defining traits of a player: Although he may be seeing more than one woman, he showers each one with attention and maintains multiple one-itis's. He is constantly in search of that special woman to the extent that he may have pushed her away by coming on way too strong.

At heart, he is still afraid of rejection. Not in the sense that he believes that he will be rejected right off the bat, but in the sense that he believes that he can not keep a woman. He is usually very jealous of other men, and gets wishy-washy easily. This becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and in an attempt to circumvent it he goes full blown AFC.

It is a strange formula, and operates in a cycle: Smooth as silk -> Attracts a lady -> Gets attached to the lady -> Goes AFC on her -> The lady pushes away -> Goes even more AFC -> Loses the lady, and begins the cycle all over again. Each time it becomes more and more tragic, because the AFP thinks that what he did wrong was not be sweet enough.

I have a few friends like this, and it is really sad to watch.

They would call me Player, Pimp, and other "gets the girl" nicknames. They would see me approach girls at ease, make them laugh at the cash register and at the aisles, and they would high five me and make me feel good about myself. Even the female managers would say im this and that... and we all behave like really good friends. At that time i really cared what the world thought of me... and i was just an entertainer guy..... At the grocery store, and everywhere else, i had no intent with girls, yes i was sexually confident, and i would kino and escalate, but almost nothing past that usually, never went for the date or number. I remember that i thought i was wearing a mask, because i wasnt at great as they thought i was,(and its funny how i cared back then lol).

In April, i went into a metamorphosis and i started making several lifestyle changes, and i got involved with a passion with this community, and started my Fun Times FR thread. Because i wanted to live the best life possible, and also get high quality girls i started learning and aproaching for my own benefit, not to impress others.

As i started writing the FR and learned several pointers from this community, (and learned about RSD from Daddy The Pimp) , my reality and inner game have skyrocketed, and my success has hit the stratosphere. In the second week of April i stopped talking to the guys at work about girls... they stopped asking... and its ironic... the more i improved the less i revealed to them about my personal life. They would ask how you been and instead of bring up girls, i would talk about other subjects. I believe i stopped talking about girls because i felt like it was dumb, and i wasnt insecure anymore. A really pretty girl at work who was flirty was the only girl we mentioned, and talked about her a lot every work day, because i resisted her feminine and sexual ways, since i didnt want oneitis with her.... since she has a 4 yr boyfriend, and she brought up drama about me liking her and how she flirted with so and so. She left in late May, and the subject of girls was not really talked about. I wasnt in the "playa" spotlight since March.

Fast foward to June. I am a different person now. Very different since i started the FR in April. I dont feel like mentioning how i naturally get girls since it happens all the time, and its not a big deal anymore. Im relaxed, and im so secure to my core that i can enjoy a conversation and great sex with an awesome girl, with great success rate, that im indifferent. Talking about it now is silly to me now,( ill still write FRs here haha).

They see me talking to girls, getting numbers, and they say im more confident now. I dont really care what they think anymore, and they ask me......." hey you got her number... how you do it?" im like.... just be cool,( i know its an AFC thing to say lol), and i dont mention anything from this site or RSD. And word at the store is that im good at getting cute girls... but its like this... a coworker sees me flirting and she flirting back... then tells everyone... then later at in the day, they ask me questions.. i keep it basic with details and tell them its not a big deal, "anybody can do it". Over and over again.

Now its July, and they nag me to go talk to the cute girl in Aisle 6... and when i tell them no, or don't feel like it, they call me a *****, or that i have no balls yayda yada yada. I personally could care less... and when i do game a girl i find attractive and get her number... nobody knows, since i keep it to myself. But in a couple of hours..... somebody " always" sees me... and the questions begin, and they dont believe me or they make a big parade out of it.... hahaha. I have never seen them approach girls, and they put in the role of ladiesman... which i don't enjoy. And when i do talk to a girl.. sometiimes they AMOG me.. or look at me like im cheating or lying to her about myself... which gets irritating fast

My question is..... how do i stop the " go get her number... mr big pimp" nagging at the supermarket? I work with them several days a week... and i dont want drama, they are cool guys but AFCs, and i think they secretly believe i am better than them as a person...

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
so teach them. show them the ropes. bestow upon them the knowledge you've learned here. lets be honest, its natural for guys to call each other names in order to get them to do things. we've all done it, sure some of us grow out of it but some of us dont. perhaps they look up to you. aside from that, i must say that "gaming" girls at work is not a wise choice. things can sour easily. say the wrong thing and they do have the choice to complain to your manager. im not telling you not to do it but take heed that you do run a risk by running game at work. but yea, you can go one of two routes.
1. you can take them under your wing, answer their questions truthfully instead of giving them bs answers. share the knowledge.
2. take them aside one at a time and talk to them about the issue. its important that you do it one at a time tho. people tend to be more argumentative as a group. alone you can better explain yourself andyour position

Reaction score
The funny thing is that i flirt with the girls using mostly eye contact and body language and a different style from daygame. I keep it very light and verbally PG.. just do very light teasing costumed under customer service, and its like a diluted version of pickup. I dont kino..... and i just lightly flirt with the girls verbally, at the supermarket, just to practice my conversation skills and to have make their shopping experience fun, and since most of them are regulars, that come once every couple of weeks. I could stop... not a very big deal for me since im not asking them out.

the problem with sharing knowledge with them is that they will not understand it.... and they will call me player and pimp...... which i hate...... im a natural and just being a real man. all they want is pickup lines.