Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My main plate choose her ex over me. I am rebound guy if that is the case?

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My main plate choose her ex over me, she said that she is still in love with her ex, but also said that she likes me. I see the guy and I consider my self way better than her ex. In sexual market scale I consider myself as 8/10. Her ex is shorter than her, he is also scrawny and just a college student like her. In scale her ex is a 6/10. I said to her, it is up to you. I didn't pursue or persuade her to choose me over her ex. After she said that she will choose her ex, I said to her that its okay, I will just unfriend you in FB and after that I didn't expect that she blocks me on fb messenger. Now, I considered unfriending her was a mistake or isn't? I just want to make her my FUBU if ever, since she blocks me I lost access to her punany. She still not block me on FB, I'm thinking of putting her back to my roaster again in due time, since she have genuine desire over me. She is very submissive women and do whatever I tell her to do.

I also thinking that may be she choose her ex over me because I'm not consider commitment and she thinking that I seeing other women (which is true) or may be she just use me as a rebound guy?

Also, the event that triggers her from choose her ex over me, is when her ex beg for her mother and father. Well, in the red pill lens this is a beta move right? nevertheless, the move stir strong emotion, especially here in the Philippines which family matters being a conservative country. Is the red pill truth changes in conservative country like the Philippines? does culture affect women behavior in some degree? considering that her ex beg for forgiveness is a beta move, does it change the maxim of pook " Women would rather share a successful Alpha than be saddled with a faithful Beta."?

I am confident that I answered her hypergamous doubt of " Is he really the best I can do? " because comparing me and her ex I can answered both the alpha ****s and beta bucks.

Any thoughts?

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill lol, game has been obsolete since 2010. It’s her loss, years down the road you won’t even remember her lol.
I agree bro, this is the most pragmatic move. Nevertheless, I what some thoughts on those questions that I asked.
Btw thanks!

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the entire concept of spinning plates, they fall and you replace them, she got with her ex, he got your left overs, next

About your question you're asking why she chose him and not you even if you're higher smv?
How old is she? I would guess over 27, the girl is in her epiphany phase, she is about to cash in on her chips, you're maybe higher smv but she doesn't trust that you will commit long term, so she went with a sure thing with a commitment from beta male even if he is not her physical best. Believe me, she will cheat on him and divorce him, this situation is so common it's almost comical

Last edited:

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the entire concept of spinning plates, they fall and you replace them, she got with her ex, he got your left overs, next

About your question you're asking why she chose him and not you even if you're higher smv?
How old is she? I would guess over 27, the girl is in her epiphany phase, she is about to cash in on her chips, you're maybe higher smv but she doesn't trust that you will commit long term, so she went with a sure thing with a commitment from beta male even if he is not her physical best. Believe me, she will cheat on him and divorce him, this situation is so common it's almost comical
she just turned 22 last January 23 and I **** her brain out during that time. I agree to you, she may cheat on her ex when the time comes and may be I am that guy lol.

Yeah she wants the sure thing and her ex is also her college classmate. She don't want to go for **** carousel unlike the women in the west. This is why I wonder that there is really a big difference with women in the west and here in the east.

Contemplating, I think I just cant move on with the great sex she can provide. My other plates are not that good compare to her.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main plate choose her ex over me, she said that she is still in love with her ex, but also said that she likes me. I see the guy and I consider my self way better than her ex. In sexual market scale I consider myself as 8/10. Her ex is shorter than her, he is also scrawny and just a college student like her. In scale her ex is a 6/10. I said to her, it is up to you. I didn't pursue or persuade her to choose me over her ex. After she said that she will choose her ex, I said to her that its okay, I will just unfriend you in FB and after that I didn't expect that she blocks me on fb messenger. Now, I considered unfriending her was a mistake or isn't? I just want to make her my FUBU if ever, since she blocks me I lost access to her punany. She still not block me on FB, I'm thinking of putting her back to my roaster again in due time, since she have genuine desire over me. She is very submissive women and do whatever I tell her to do.

I also thinking that may be she choose her ex over me because I'm not consider commitment and she thinking that I seeing other women (which is true) or may be she just use me as a rebound guy?

Also, the event that triggers her from choose her ex over me, is when her ex beg for her mother and father. Well, in the red pill lens this is a beta move right? nevertheless, the move stir strong emotion, especially here in the Philippines which family matters being a conservative country. Is the red pill truth changes in conservative country like the Philippines? does culture affect women behavior in some degree? considering that her ex beg for forgiveness is a beta move, does it change the maxim of pook " Women would rather share a successful Alpha than be saddled with a faithful Beta."?

I am confident that I answered her hypergamous doubt of " Is he really the best I can do? " because comparing me and her ex I can answered both the alpha ****s and beta bucks.

Any thoughts?

You were the rebound guy imo. If you didn't really like her i wouldnt let it daze me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good reading. If you imprinted well on her, she might be back in a few years.

Last edited:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her emotional bond to her ex is stronger than your physical.
No need to analyze as there’s nothing you can do to change it.
“No problem, you know where to find me if you change your mind“.
Keep it cool because who knows, she’ll may come around for another ride on the bouncy castle.
If not, you’ll be too busy banging other girls to care….

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were the rebound guy imo. If you didn't really like her i wouldnt let it daze me.
I have gut feeling of it but I ignore it. I do like her

This is good reading. If you imprinted well on her, she might be back in a few years.

This also what I am thinking, I may bring her back to my rotation. She also told be that she would rather lower her standards for a man who can commit. The moment she said I knew she **** test me. I replied that let see, let just enjoy the moment. I don't know if I replied correctly.

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her emotional bond to her ex is stronger than your physical.
No need to analyze as there’s nothing you can do to change it.
“No problem, you know where to find me if you change your mind“.
Keep it cool because who knows, she’ll may come around for another ride on the bouncy castle.
If not, you’ll be too busy banging other girls to care….
Well, the mistake that I made, I think is, unfriending her from FB which she reacts of blocking me on messenger. If I only made it cool may be I can easily rekindled from few months or years. Or should she must the one to initiate to rekindling or me?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About how old is the girl? if you were born in the ph, you already know that parents especially moms have a HUGE impact on the girl. if you're a little older and already with money and they decide against you, it means they don't like you and might also understand that you only looking for an extra girl and not a wife. you MIGHT get her a few more times but unless she moves away from her family such as a university or for work your toast.

The best control mechanism for women is shame (religion, family, social media...). it is shameful to not do what nanay tells.

Maybe you're going to reform your own ways and then present yourself to her parents also... just winning based on standard red pill alpha-beta stuff is not going to happen other than some side bet events for what you describe. Perhaps your family has an influence around her family...

If you want this; move quickly, she might be pregnant soon...

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
About how old is the girl? if you were born in the ph, you already know that parents especially moms have a HUGE impact on the girl. if you're a little older and already with money and they decide against you, it means they don't like you and might also understand that you only looking for an extra girl and not a wife. you MIGHT get her a few more times but unless she moves away from her family such as a university or for work your toast.

The best control mechanism for women is shame (religion, family, social media...). it is shameful to not do what nanay tells.

Maybe you're going to reform your own ways and then present yourself to her parents also... just winning based on standard red pill alpha-beta stuff is not going to happen other than some side bet events for what you describe. Perhaps your family has an influence around her family...

If you want this; move quickly, she might be pregnant soon...
I agree, the concept of courtship is a cultural thing here. I never met her parents because I don't want something serious. I am older than her I am turning 28 this year and she is 22. In terms of money I am great! but who know may be if I present my self to her parents they may like me but I would not do this

If she get pregnant well, God forbids, she may become a single mother. Single motherhood here is so common that I feel pity to those mothers. Is dating a single mother really a bad thing? As red pill claimed. I never date a single mother before.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, the concept of courtship is a cultural thing here. I never met her parents because I don't want something serious. I am older than her I am turning 28 this year and she is 22. In terms of money I am great! but who know may be if I present my self to her parents they may like me but I would not do this

If she get pregnant well, God forbids, she may become a single mother. Single motherhood here is so common that I feel pity to those mothers. Is dating a single mother really a bad thing? As red pill claimed. I never date a single mother before.
sounds like you have a good grasp of the situation.

just my opinion is that single mothers are better for dating than married mothers (married to someone else). especially in a place that has very strict laws about such things.

for any relationship why pick a single mother when so many choices that are without children yet. if wanting kids it's much better to be your kids instead of some other guys. if you are willing to relationship a single mother, the line of applications for you will go on for a hundred kilometers of girls that someone else pumped and dumped that will beg you for that position. if it's just for a short time or a side bet, who cares... and for the most part, no one else knows for sure about it if you do...

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
she just turned 22 last January 23
You didn't say you were in east asia, I thought you were in the west. The epiphany phase is when women start to feel the prssure to get married, it change from culture to culture, in more conservative coutries it can be 22/23, in more liberal countries in can be 28/29. The shift happen inside the girl's mind, she feel like she can't compete with 18 year old girls or it's just the social norm in that country to be married past a certain age.

So I would say it's still the epiphany phase.

And she will get married in the near future. It's the whole purpose of the epiphany phase

It's ok to like a girl, but be wary of oneitis, specially if you have money and you are an easy target.

My advice to you is: she chose to move on, so move on too

But, you can get into an ltr with her, but vet her before hand, and get into it knowing that you have to always stay on top of your game, never become a beta or act needy and pathetic with her.

Last advice, your money is your money, it's not our money

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
she just turned 22 last January 23
You didn't say you were in east asia, I thought you were in the west. The epiphany phase is when women start to feel the prssure to get married, it change from culture to culture, in more conservative coutries it can be 22/23, in more liberal countries in can be 28/29. The shift happen inside the girl's mind, she feel like she can't compete with 18 year old girls or it's just the social norm in that country to be married past a certain age.

And she will get married in the near future. It's the whole purpose of the epiphany phase

It's ok to like a girl, but be wary of oneitis, specially if you have money and you are an easy target.

But, you can get into an ltr with her, but vet her before hand, and get into it knowing that you have to always stay on top of your game, never become a beta or act needy and pathetic with her.

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, I agree that it depends on the culture of the country. Base on my observation here, the epiphany phase of a woman in the Philippines would be 25. A woman who have not yet in a LTR during in this age would be pressured by the parents to get married or have a child. Marriage here is not popular since we don't have divorce law.

On the other hand, I really like her, it's hard but I would rather choose to optimize my options. Since I am just 27 yrs old guy who just climbing up the career ladder of my legal profession.

I know to myself that when I am on my stride during my 30's or 40 the options that I may have would be better.

The problem that I have is oneitis, I don't know perhaps this is really the consequence of break ups. Up until now I am thinking of her notwithstanding the fact that I am spinning two plates who are more younger than here. But comparing those two plates I preferred her that is why I choose her to be my main plate.

In the back of my mind also, I am thinking of getting revenge for what she did to me for using me as an emotional tampon. Then Rationalizing this feeling, I realized that act would only reinforce my oneitis for her.

In terms of money, she's not using me for financial gain or using me to save her from poverty. I know how the west looks on pinay but if you are native here like me. You can easily sniff gold diggers.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gut feeling of it but I ignore it. I do like her
Doesnt matter if you were better looking, she was looking for security, and felt you were too much of a challenge

she knew who she could bounce back too, who would cause her no problems whatsoever,

& that was mr beta bux delux optimus simp....

the irony is they will split up again in 18 months and she may as well have stopped with you

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter if you were better looking, she was looking for security, and felt you were too much of a challenge

she knew who she could bounce back too, who would cause her no problems whatsoever,

& that was mr beta bux delux optimus simp....

the irony is they will split up again in 18 months and she may as well have stopped with you
Precisely!

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to share an update with this plate. She is now cheating with her boyfriend after I did a no contact for 3 weeks we are now back again having sex. She cooked me with food, send a twerking video and act lovey dovey with me. Then after we have a good time, and she is now back with her ex. They celebrated there monthsary and post it in her stories in social media. Like nothing happened yesterday with me and her. She ignore my message for a whole day that time. But when I text her again that "I get it I should not be involve in your relationship and I should leave." She reply that we should continue having fun. This really red pilled me to the bones. I think she just using me to fulfill her sexual desire which she cannot get with her boyfriend, I feel pity to her boyfriend. is there a possibility that she will fall in love with me and leave her bf for me?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to share an update with this plate. She is now cheating with her boyfriend after I did a no contact for 3 weeks we are now back again having sex. She cooked me with food, send a twerking video and act lovey dovey with me. Then after we have a good time, and she is now back with her ex. They celebrated there monthsary and post it in her stories in social media. Like nothing happened yesterday with me and her. She ignore my message for a whole day that time. But when I text her again that "I get it I should not be involve in your relationship and I should leave." She reply that we should continue having fun. This really red pilled me to the bones. I think she just using me to fulfill her sexual desire which she cannot get with her boyfriend, I feel pity to her boyfriend. is there a possibility that she will fall in love with me and leave her bf for me?
Man you sound like a sucka

The girl has a boyfriend(not you're problem)
And she still wants to get her back blowed out by you, and you worrying about "love" and her "leaving her bf" for you? Lmaooo

Hey, tell her she can come cheat on her boyfriend with me, I'll take care of it for you bro since "you feel sorry" lol