“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

My lost friend...no its not me

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Hey all...

I'm Meffid Man (aka Meff) and I'm an rAFC...I'm slowly making my way up to PUA/Don Juan status..but i know it's a long and prosperous journey so I'm gonna go through it well equipped and prepared...

Well anyway..this post isnt about me..its about my best friend (honestly)

Well he's wut I call a NBAFC (Non Believing AFC)...we were both AFC's at one point and I THOUGHT that we had agreed to become better with the opposite sex. I then discovered this Site and MASF and then introduced it to him....he read it for like a week or so and he goes basically that everything is hogwashed. I tried to convince him that alot (not all) of the things on these site are helpful, even included real life experiences (like now im a damn near pimp at my job[my main practice field for now], where he also works) but he's not having any of it.

Now here's his situation...

There's this girl at our work. Her name is....haha..thought i was gonna say her name...we'll call her HBAsset...cuz she works in the AP department of the store. Every guy at work thinks shes like a goddess. She's a mad party chic. Drinks, gets crazy and all that. I've witnessed this (I've gotten drunk with this girl one time...ya shes pretty crazy when she's pissy drunk). Anyway, I don't think shes all that myself, but my friend on the other hand thinks shes like an HB500...its scary.

Well my friend develops this hard oneitis for this girl and after 8 months...he STILL has it. He asks me about it and ask for my advice cuz he KNOWS that i'm tryin to understand women more..but he doesnt want to go down the same path.

So according to his words...
They flirt around at work, Kino here and there and he asks her out (of course he asked me how to ask her out) and I tell him do what you think is right...but whatever you do...dont ASK her out.
By now it was already too late for him cuz he waited about 3 months to do this. She says no, because she's 'confused' about her feelings for him. But 'according' to him, she gives signals all the time like supposed DDB eyes and such..but its hard to believe him when he's chasing this chic left and right and all hes gettin is confused and frustrated (hence AFC).

Fast forward 5 months later, people in his depo start telling him that HBAsset likes him, and yada yada. And he damn near gets a woody over this, and then comes to good ol' Meff for advice. I tell him just be flirty around her, but at the same time dont show too much interest, and talk to other girls cuz u spend WAYYY too much time with her (simplified for an AFC to understand). Well he does the exact OPPOSITE of my advice and asked HBAsset if she liked him. Same answer, I'm confused about my feelings for you. Then something else leaks out that she likes this other AFC guy at the store (call'em AFCStoner). So now she 'likes' 2 guys and she's trying to figure out who she wants to get to know more...by now im sure 99% of you all see that this is B.S. for my friend...yet my friend is still blind as a bat...because of this...

Month 8 Issue 31 ( I swear, he gives me an update on his situation its like Newsweek)...

Here are his exact words on Yahoo Messenger

AFCFriend: ok, if u ask a girl if u and her can be more than just or only friends and says yes, then says that shes so confused and that shes such a \/\/hore and doesnt want to dothat to you and she leaves crying, what do u think that means?

Meff: it means shes kinda tellin the truth and kinda lyin. It's like she's telling the truth about the \/\/hore thing (i kno this for a fact) and most girls wont use that as an excuse so shes prolly tellin the truth on that...BUT...she also wants a dude who can keep up with her 'whorish' lifestyle and shes sayin that your NOT that guy...shes just trying to sugar coat for you so u wont feel so hurt

AFCFriend: but what about the crying? Girls dont cry about these kinds of things...

Meff: ya...right...Girls cry over anything...cuanto tiempo hace que la sigues este chica (how long you been chasin this chick) 8 months??...U've already spent 7.8 months too long on this chic, u need to move on..HBAsset is nothing but trouble guey....she even told you que tu eres un chico bueno (a nice guy) y que ella es demasiada loca para ti guey(and that she is too crazy for you)..and u still cant accept it....
(Sometimes i just get plan mad talkin to him cuz he just duznt WANT to get it)

AFCFriend: ...pero ella te estaba llorando guey(but she was crying)

Meff: It doesnt matter man

(excuse the spanish/english mix...Im not even latino but i have a habit of mixing it in my typing when i talk to him cuz we have like spanish code and he teaches me new stuff etc...its funny too cuz im black..and the girls go nuts when i speak spanish (i speak fluent)...good for PU..lol)

neway...we were complaining more but he of course he wuz just being dense...cuz this girl keeps on giving false hope...arrghhhhhhh...is there any hope for this guy...i sware....HBAsset is the only girl he talks about...probably the only girl he talks too...and its like i go places with this guy...and he gets EC from alot of girls...this guy has good potential, he works out, hes not bad lookin and he's an overall kool guy...its just man..hes so....argggggghhhhh...someone please...help me help my friend

Meff
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Same as usual. If its not working fast, than the solution is always the same. Get closer to other girls, this will work for both sides, either getting one of the other girls, or getting that girl jealous and all over you.
 

YoungBG

New Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NL
well if hes that blind then , there really nothing that you can do anymore you tried it didnt work so ether you slap him to reality or you yust let him go and let him find out the hard way that what he`s doing is yust dumb
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah, there's hope for him.

When she breaks his heart and he realizes he has no chance with her or any other girl given his lifestyle, he'll come back to this site and to you.
 
Top