Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My life, my rules

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just a few of the things that I closely follow when I am spinning a plate, dating a woman or fwb. Trust me, it works for me.

There are no short cuts to having decent looks, being financially stable and also having a good personality (fun, laid back and strong charisma):

1. If you're confused, she isnt.

Think about that for a few minutes.

When a woman's actions (conversations, texts, etc) are confusing you and coming across as mixed signals: She is being very clear with you. You just arent listening.

How to solve the problem: Simply vanish. If a woman is unclear or confusing to me, I eject. I dont even say bye. If her interest is high enough she will return rather quickly and her communication will be much clearer when she does.

I will bet you that out of the 3 current plates I have right now, they will all say that I am tough to figure out and that I send them mixed messages. In actuality I dont send them mixed messages. I simply dont tell them what they want to hear all of the time and that creates an internal turmoil inside of them. In the business of fvcking women, that is good for business. Someone is going to be confused. If it is you, then you are doing something wrong OR the woman's interest is low and you havent figured it out yet.

2. No first date dinners

Ever. Its always drinks. For several reasons- I am seeing multiple women and even though I do fine financially, I will not spend $75 3-4 times a week for dates. I will keep my investment low so if I need to pull out its very easy. I also do not want to give off the "I am looking for a relationship vibe" by buying dinner. Its 2, maybe 3 drinks. I am a busy man. Who has time to go sit at a restaurant for 2 hours if you are a busy man?

How to resolve the problem: If she says "you can take me to dinner" if you invite her for drinks, you simply say "I have limited time on Tuesday evening. I can meet you for a couple of drinks but then I need to get back to get stuff done (whatever). If that doesnt work for you, maybe we can try again some other time". Thats it. She either accepts or you move on like dust in the wind. Many women will use this as a shyte test to see if you are a beta male provider. They dont want dinner, but they want to see if they can get you to lose frame by taking them out to dinner. Stick to your guns.

3. Pursuing

I will pursue in the beginning. I will let them know that I want to meet them for drinks. Thats pretty clear on my intent. However I will never double text. I always assume that she got my text and its her choice to respond back. Guess what? If my text didnt go through she will think I just up and bounced and will hit me up again anyways. Never double text, never call her again if she doesnt answer. One attempt at communication goes unnoticed and I will vanish unless she picks the conversation back up.

How to solve the problem: Simple. Follow what I just said above.

4. Dates for sex

I used to think the 3 date rule was garbage. Guess what? I still do.
I can smash most of these chicks on the first date or second date. I will go to a 3rd date and possibly a fourth. Time wise that is one week to a month. If it doesnt happen then....well I am not sticking around to see how long it takes.

5. I get the best deal on the table

The best negotiating tool that ever was and ever will be.....is the ability to walk away. If a woman isnt doing what I want her to do for me, if she is being confusing, not making getting her out for drinks easy, disrespect, etc....I just walk. And I dont tell anyone I am leaving.

You must maintain frame guys. If interest on both sides is very high, someone will give in. That cant be you. Even in a FWB situation you cannot afford to allow a woman to assume control.

If things arent going well regardless of whatever type of relationship it is, just vanish. Fall off the earth. Sit back and see how long it takes before she comes back with her tail between her legs trying to make things right.

And if she doesnt? Oh well. This is why you should have a 2-4 girl rotation so that you dont have to put up with one woman's bullshyte. Trust me when I tell you that its REALLY easy to vanish from one when you have 3 others over her that are happy to get a "hey" text from you.

6. High standards

I am not over here smashing buck tooth Becky from the trailer park fellas. I am not smashing the chick who is putting mustard on the burgers at McD's.

I am spinning women who all are financially stable, most have grad degrees and make well over $100k. It makes things EASY because they arent looking so much for a man to be a financial provider because they already have that security in themselves. They are looking at me as a fun, laid back guy who is a LTR possibility and then the chase is on to catch me.
When you deal with women who know they have high value and worth it is much easier IMO as long as you have high value and worth as well. You must have high standards. That includes looks, finances, personality, etc.
Even my plates are all LTR possibilities. They ALL offer to pay when we are out. About half the time I let them so that they are invested. But they ALL offer. You guys getting your heads warped by chicks who dont even have a job....let alone some type of high earning skill or degree. SMH.
If you want to eat with the pigs you'll soon be eating what they eat. Nah. Glassguy has higher expectations.
You'll never reach higher with anything if you are comfortable being at the base level. Women included.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a few of the things that I closely follow when I am spinning a plate, dating a woman or fwb. Trust me, it works for me.

There are no short cuts to having decent looks, being financially stable and also having a good personality (fun, laid back and strong charisma):

1. If you're confused, she isnt.

Think about that for a few minutes.

When a woman's actions (conversations, texts, etc) are confusing you and coming across as mixed signals: She is being very clear with you. You just arent listening.

How to solve the problem: Simply vanish. If a woman is unclear or confusing to me, I eject. I dont even say bye. If her interest is high enough she will return rather quickly and her communication will be much clearer when she does.

I will bet you that out of the 3 current plates I have right now, they will all say that I am tough to figure out and that I send them mixed messages. In actuality I dont send them mixed messages. I simply dont tell them what they want to hear all of the time and that creates an internal turmoil inside of them. In the business of fvcking women, that is good for business. Someone is going to be confused. If it is you, then you are doing something wrong OR the woman's interest is low and you havent figured it out yet.

2. No first date dinners

Ever. Its always drinks. For several reasons- I am seeing multiple women and even though I do fine financially, I will not spend $75 3-4 times a week for dates. I will keep my investment low so if I need to pull out its very easy. I also do not want to give off the "I am looking for a relationship vibe" by buying dinner. Its 2, maybe 3 drinks. I am a busy man. Who has time to go sit at a restaurant for 2 hours if you are a busy man?

How to resolve the problem: If she says "you can take me to dinner" if you invite her for drinks, you simply say "I have limited time on Tuesday evening. I can meet you for a couple of drinks but then I need to get back to get stuff done (whatever). If that doesnt work for you, maybe we can try again some other time". Thats it. She either accepts or you move on like dust in the wind. Many women will use this as a shyte test to see if you are a beta male provider. They dont want dinner, but they want to see if they can get you to lose frame by taking them out to dinner. Stick to your guns.

3. Pursuing

I will pursue in the beginning. I will let them know that I want to meet them for drinks. Thats pretty clear on my intent. However I will never double text. I always assume that she got my text and its her choice to respond back. Guess what? If my text didnt go through she will think I just up and bounced and will hit me up again anyways. Never double text, never call her again if she doesnt answer. One attempt at communication goes unnoticed and I will vanish unless she picks the conversation back up.

How to solve the problem: Simple. Follow what I just said above.

4. Dates for sex

I used to think the 3 date rule was garbage. Guess what? I still do.
I can smash most of these chicks on the first date or second date. I will go to a 3rd date and possibly a fourth. Time wise that is one week to a month. If it doesnt happen then....well I am not sticking around to see how long it takes.

5. I get the best deal on the table

The best negotiating tool that ever was and ever will be.....is the ability to walk away. If a woman isnt doing what I want her to do for me, if she is being confusing, not making getting her out for drinks easy, disrespect, etc....I just walk. And I dont tell anyone I am leaving.

You must maintain frame guys. If interest on both sides is very high, someone will give in. That cant be you. Even in a FWB situation you cannot afford to allow a woman to assume control.

If things arent going well regardless of whatever type of relationship it is, just vanish. Fall off the earth. Sit back and see how long it takes before she comes back with her tail between her legs trying to make things right.

And if she doesnt? Oh well. This is why you should have a 2-4 girl rotation so that you dont have to put up with one woman's bullshyte. Trust me when I tell you that its REALLY easy to vanish from one when you have 3 others over her that are happy to get a "hey" text from you.

6. High standards

I am not over here smashing buck tooth Becky from the trailer park fellas. I am not smashing the chick who is putting mustard on the burgers at McD's.

I am spinning women who all are financially stable, most have grad degrees and make well over $100k. It makes things EASY because they arent looking so much for a man to be a financial provider because they already have that security in themselves. They are looking at me as a fun, laid back guy who is a LTR possibility and then the chase is on to catch me.
When you deal with women who know they have high value and worth it is much easier IMO as long as you have high value and worth as well. You must have high standards. That includes looks, finances, personality, etc.
Even my plates are all LTR possibilities. They ALL offer to pay when we are out. About half the time I let them so that they are invested. But they ALL offer. You guys getting your heads warped by chicks who dont even have a job....let alone some type of high earning skill or degree. SMH.
If you want to eat with the pigs you'll soon be eating what they eat. Nah. Glassguy has higher expectations.
You'll never reach higher with anything if you are comfortable being at the base level. Women included.
Fantastic list here, a real quality post. Funny, I literally just had a revelation today, I'm in control. This post highlights that. The MAN is in control. I'm not accepting that any woman is in control of me, my emotions, my responses or what I do period. I've long held myself in stasis, waiting for my wife to shine some sort of light on me. It finally dawned on me today, I'm chasing a fool's errand. I can still be married, still be a father but still pursue my happiness. If my wife wants to participate, she can. But I'm not letting her lack of interaction or physical contact stop me from pursuing those things anymore. It's my life and if I want happiness, I'm no longer waiting for someone else to supply it. And that's the basic tenant I think, of your post, that the man is in charge of his happiness. Thank you, excellent post!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, thank you. Love #1..... A really no BS way of cutting through so many potential BS situations that could probably solve 90% of the questions asked here.

Regarding not always telling them what they want to hear, what guidelines do you follow there? I just ensure I don't compliment them more than they do me. But I'm always looking to get even better....

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what’s interesting, I’ve had many women enter my life in different scenarios, different frames, we all have.

The ones where you are solid from the get go work out best. The ones where you maybe slowly get there, build something over time, turn a friend to a gf - never work out.

It made me realise keeping a strong frame from the beginning is paramount to success. Very very difficult to claw back frame from a weak position. Better to cut them off and maybe go again down the line with a better frame.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is great stuff. I read it twice.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Excellent post, thank you. Love #1..... A really no BS way of cutting through so many potential BS situations that could probably solve 90% of the questions asked here.

Regarding not always telling them what they want to hear, what guidelines do you follow there? I just ensure I don't compliment them more than they do me. But I'm always looking to get even better....
I rarely compliment THEM. I might compliment what they DO or how how what they do makes ME feel.
Went out last night with a chick that I have been seeing for about 2 months. Perfect tits. While out to eat she made sure that I noticed them. This chick is all about getting MY validation. The trick is she really doesnt get it. Instead of complimenting her obviously fabulous tits, I told her that I really liked that shirt and how it looked on her. I could see the somewhat disappointment on her face but she knew covertly that it was a compliment to her too.

Thats the thing. She was happy that I noticed her tits but also happy (deep down) that she cant break my frame. Does that make sense?

This chick has been pushing for a relationship with me lately......and hard.

Several things that she did:

1.) Pulled up her FB page on her phone and asked me if I knew this guy. Turns out I do. She told me that he had sent her 5 messages (showed them to me) that she never replied to and also showed me where he had tried to facebook chat her twice (both unanswered).

His messages were beta. "Hey beautiful"......"would love to chat and get to know you better"....blah blah. It was fvcking pathetic. I even made the comment that guys like him arent getting laid because they are try hards and super thirsty. She looked me right in the eyes and said "That is why I want you. Nothing phases you and you dont seem to care what happens. You just do what you want and I love that because you lead and I follow".

Straight up.

2.) She also told me that I do not like to tell her things about me and that I make her figure me out on her own. Duh! Thats the result of not texting my life away with these chicks. Just enough to get them out for drinks. They can figure me out when they INVEST and show up to the next "drinks date". Obviously I didnt say that to her but I was thinking it.

3.) I have been "single" for a while. Although these chicks dont know that. As far as they are concerned I am freshly single and enjoying the single life. When they say:

What are you looking for? - "I am just out here dating and having fun. I am open to a relationship but in no rush and wont be in a relationship with the wrong person. I am completely happy being single for the time being".

What are we? I have other guys that ask me out daily but I dont want to see anyone but you (this comes up more than you think) - "If there are other guys that you want to date, by all means dont let me stop you. But if you start fvcking someone else I would appreciate the heads up because I am not about sleeping with half the town".

Do you see how I answer their questions but still leave them in confusion?

Go back to #1 on my list above. I would rather confuse them than let them confuse me.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You should wirte the new DJ Bible.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff. Appreciate the specific real-world examples. I've read before about indirect compliments but it doesn't always come naturally to me and I have to deliberately think about it. I really like your statement about talking about how it makes YOU feel, instead of saying something about them specifically. Hadn't thought about it that way.