Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My life is good.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make 30k a year, drive a 90s model beater pickup, I'm in good shape, decent friends, I'm blessed to be able to game women and get new puusy..even if they're 6-7s. I have 5 days off and have **** to do everyday. Friends , family and fuucking. New lady is otw over in a bit...will be second time we've fuucked and the sex is great already. I'll make a dinner in a bit, told her bring da movies lol, well pretend watch it then get at it. I'm gonna rub her down with oil and tease her til she can't take it no more.

I live an average life by most guys standards but dammit if nights like tonight don't put a smile on my face. I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life. Happy hunting!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if that all what you want from life and have enough to retire then good for you , otherwise you should consider taking some actions to increase your standards of living .

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I make great money and it won't make you happy. 30k is plenty if you treat it right. The older I get, the more important family and friends get. I think that's the real measure of life.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your life is good. It's simple and you have all that makes you happy. Good job.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Disgustipated,
You seem to have a good mix of Work and Leisure...I really wish I had worked less played more!...Learn from the Dolphin...One third Sleep,one third work,then the remainder Svex and Play!

NDGUY88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Dude, I make great money and it won't make you happy. 30k is plenty if you treat it right. The older I get, the more important family and friends get. I think that's the real measure of life.
If you don't have student loans it absolutely is enough. I'll be making 60 before taxes next year, but I live like a monk bc rent and loan pmts eat about half my check each month. I don't think $ is all that Impt, if you're single. How big of an apt/ house do you need just for yourself, if you go out to the bars to pick up chicks, why doe it matter what car you drive of they don't see it, assuming you don't drive drunk. I wear decent clothes, mostly bc I have to wear a suit to work everyday, but no need to go overboard. $ is Impt to help you live, but don't live for $.