Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My life after marrying a Philippine woman

Reaction score
Loving, hospitable, family-oriented, responsible. These are some traits that my wife shows me all the time. My life has been blessed since I married a Philippine woman.

She is really an ideal wife. For the year I’ve been with her, I feel nothing but happiness in our home. And I am hoping this will last. I am just so happy I decided to marry her.

I met Jolina because of AFA. In their Romance Tour which I attended, I was stunned by how Jolina carry herself. By that event, I realized I need to be with her for the rest of my life. Now, she is my life. She will be the mother of my future kids. She will be my partner until death.

Marrying a Philippine woman is a decision one should be proud of. I am the living testimony of this. My wife is my life. Since then, I become so happy, the atmosphere in the house is so incredible. Of all the women I dated before, Jolina is the most worthy to be loved and to be cared for. She is just extraordinary.

What ‘bout you? Share some of your experiences with your wife. Do you have that same happiness I’m feeling right now?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sound's like a salesman's pitch to an audience of males.

Anyhow I'm glad that u r happily married !

Congratulations!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she is my life"

scary...

real... scary.

When we orbit women, they lose attaction for us. Divorce is on the horizon for you.

Sorry.

Women end up hating the very men who worship them.

Find your mission, get frame.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score