"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

My Last Shot: Yes or No

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Thanks for all your input on my temper/anger problem.

Here is the deal,

Talked with the EX. Her parents were gone for a week and on Tuesday after work she decided to go over to her friend Josh's house with a co-worker of her's (female), who I happen to be friends with. The guy had a friend over and the coworker started talking with the dude, while my EX and Josh went upstairs, one thing led to another and her pants came off. She told him, that she could not though, zipped up and left, but he grabbed her a$$ and told her to start hanging out more. The coworker witnessed none of this apparently, one of my EX's friends, told me the story again with a different ending the guy going the next day to her work and doing the a$$ grabbing thing. I seriously think it might be a fake story, due to you guys knowing about her laundry list of things she does not do, but it might be true. He never called her after that for the last 3 days.

During our convo, I remained calm and did not flip out and did offer her my .02 on the situation. He wanted her a$$ and sex. He got denied. She thinks it could turn into a relationship but is confused. I told her not to count on it.

My problem lies here. I invited her over to my place on Monday for some catchup time, we did not see each other after the breakup and well I think its about time we do it. I arranged for the day-time. I hope she does not cancel on me. I have a GF sort of and she is a very forgiving girl and knows the pain and seperation anxiety I experienced from our split, but tells me that she is happy I did not cut her (The EX) out of my life. She also enlightened me that if something like a kiss were to happen on Monday she would forgive me, no questions asked.

If she does accept my offer to attend on Monday, I will probably take her to my room to watch a movie on my 30" HDTV Television. After that I will lead her to my door / walk her out to her car and well that is where I am very lost.

- What movie should I rent for the occassion. Don't want something which is to romantic and might freak her out. Televison is not an option, cable is not connected yet, but will be on Monday from 2 till 6.

- Afterwards, how should I act, give her a hug or go for a kiss? I know you all know that I craved her in a more then friend way and considered making out with her a important step in our EX Relationship friendship, but I will be at crossroads. I am torn on the issue, I know after the guy with pants situation, I can walk away with it. I might damage our relationship, but many of you already suggested leaving her and cutting her off.

My feelings were extremely hurt, first time her story got told. Her friend shared it with me, christmas eve and I had problems sleeping. I know it might not be true, but if it is ... then 2 months of my life were taken for nothing, as this will prove that I was only her charity pity case boyfriend, which I seriously did not want to be. Plus, the biggest slap is knowing that another guy could get her pants off in less then an hour whereby I could not in 2 months cause I was shy and respected her. I feel like a failure.

I still do care for this girl and we did split on good terms, I was just not aggressive enough (bad boy type) and dropped the ball with my AFC'ness. She did not see me in our 2 months apart and I did change my look and have developed a different attitude. She is single and maybe I am just mis-interperting this but sends me signals, like keeping me around which she never did with any other guy. I am contemplating if I should give it one hardcore shot on Monday give it everything I learned on this site and my take no prisoners attitude and maybe show her that I am better then her other choice(s). My sort of GF, is really just a good friend, who I could see as maybe a possiblity but due to my emotional baggage and her not being that attractive, it could only lead to disaster.

- So take a chance and go for it? Show her everything that has changed or step back and accept my role in the graveyard of dead BF's and become her friend or even just leave her completely (which I would rather not)?

Thanks in Advance.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
This is pretty simple. Obviously you can't be her friend because you have feelings for her. Nor are you getting any. So you don't have a friend. You don't have a girlfriend. You just have a girl that makes you feel bad. So step up and make her into a girlfriend. If you fail, then at least you tried. But at least you have a chance, because if you give up, you make failure your ONLY option. Most importantly, stop thinking about it. Do it, if you win, you reap the benefits, if you fail, you move on.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I like that attitude.

I have little to lose. Besides maybe a so-so relationship with an EX. I am going to step up. She proved to me what kind of girl she is and to be honest, it makes somebody like me sick to my stomach. I am through with dealing, with her crap.

Anybody on this board honestly think, I am a piece of $hit for experiencing these feelings let me know. I am once and for all settling this with her and our friendship might be gone, but its a prize I am willing to pay. I will show her that I care about her more then MR. 30 minute pants off. I have a set and well its getting used.
 

Smile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2001
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
My ex broke up with me a year ago end of jan, since then i've been 'friends' with her but i know and she knows i still have feelings for her. Basically i've said to myself lots of times its all or nothing with her but i just havnt the balls to lose her completely and she obviously knows this, its a bull**** situation and to be honest i advise you to go for it and if you dont get her then she doesnt want you, dont be her friend, you cant be, just move on.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by Smile
My ex broke up with me a year ago end of jan, since then i've been 'friends' with her but i know and she knows i still have feelings for her. Basically i've said to myself lots of times its all or nothing with her but i just havnt the balls to lose her completely and she obviously knows this, its a bull**** situation and to be honest i advise you to go for it and if you dont get her then she doesnt want you, dont be her friend, you cant be, just move on.
Smile: Not bashing on you specifically, but your case is a perfect example of why you should let go of your past and look forward to the future. Holding on to a broken relationship will only shatter your ego more. Trust me bro I know how hard it is when you've built a solid relationship up with a cool @ss chick and then it goes down the drain, but there are so many freakin' hot girls out there. Go get them before you miss out on more them, instead of desperately trying to hold on to something that isn't there.



PIMP
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Exactly. I spent countless hours on this board moaning and groaning about her. I would have broken up with my a$$ too. When I heard that story, I got a feeling which overtook me and it was not jealousy, but more a reality check. I never took intiative in her eyes and always seemed to want things to happen out of the blue. I am going to make them happen, worst case, she thinks I am an A$$ and never talk with me again or she might re-discover feelings and see just what she is missing out on.

Only reason I am / was hesitant was due to her telling me she would go to prom with me, but I mean come on ... Prom with the EX? She might have a new BF who is not going to allow her it ... So I am hopefully granted this last shot and maybe I can bring one home for our team.

She easily gets emotionally confused, just like with the other guy and the pants situation as he is a good friend and now wanted benefits. I will screw with her mental plan just like she has screwed with mine. I do not require her friendship, as its hurting me everyday and I cannot bear her enlightening me on another guy doing what I could have only dreamt about doing.

So anyone, with a good movie idea or maybe a more in-depth strategy on laying in a kiss with some emotion and letting her know who's got the SET, please just share it with me. I am thinking either by the door or car.

Me: I've got something I want to give you

Her: *Turning around*

Me: Kiss ... *Gently placing the hand on the hips and then maybe even grabbing her hand for a moment*

Then I will, just walk away and give her about 3 days before initiating contact again.

SOLID PLAN?
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
That might work, but I would try not to say anything like "ive got something to give you". Just walk her out to her car while talking. When she turns around to say goodbye or whatever, be very close to her, and look her deep in her eyes, then glance down to her lips, then back up to her eyes, and then start moving your head in slowly.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I will give that a shot. Although the situation has changed a tiny bit. Check out EXTREME FEMALE JEALOUSY.
 
Top