"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

My Last Post

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Hello all, I know I haven't been posting as much lately, but things have been quite intense for the past while.

First of all, I'm not leaving here because this place has gone down the tubes, nor do I feel I've completed my "training" to become a Don Juan. It's a continuous path of self improvement that lasts one's entire life.

I'm leaving because of another member of this board who has used my contributions here to try and destroy my personal life.

However, before I go, I must give a big thank you to Allen Thompson who has provided a place for people like me to come, learn, and grow. I've learned a lot about the dating scene, how life works, and most importantly, what I can achieve when I put in my full effort. I have built up my confidence, I've made changes to improve my life, and I've discovered how to have a successful relationship with my wife.

Also, I've helped many people here on and offline to improve themselves and their success rate with women. Allthough I don't know all of you, I wish you the best in your future endeavors, accomplishment in any goals you make, your self-discovery, and your success with life and women.

Feel free to drop me a PM anytime to ask for help, or just to shoot the breeze.

Your fellow Don Juan,
Bungo Pony
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
I'm going to be sorry to see you go, my friend.

I've read many posts by you, and they are generally very good.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
It's never easy to see a good oldtimer leave.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Good luck mate.

I cant beleive another member of this board is using your posts to try and destroy your personal life........!! I am guessing they are relaying or showing ur wife stories of what u have written about her etc? Or things u have done i.e. picking up other woman?

Man, that is a fear of mine about these boards. As I know a LOT of people from the board and know that sooner or later one sad/pathetic guy who is jealous is going to show some of the girls I have been with what I have written.

All the best! Drop in once in a while to give advice to some newbs. I myself dont come here often anymore either, and most of the time it is just the anything else forum! Plus life is really just too busy these days!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't sweat it...the people who you have touched with your "reprehensible" ( :rolleyes: ) techniques probably have never felt so good in their lives being with you. If they can't appreciate that for what it is without getting a moral hang-up about being seduced by the "Don Juan attitude", then fcuk 'em. Seriously.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I wanted to reply to this yesterday but no time like the present.

I feel sad that you have somebody screwing with your life but I can't do anything about it.

So have a nice life and good luck with all future endevours that you make. Later
 

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
911
Reaction score
9
Bungo,

Too bad you're going. Isn't there something that can be done re: your old posts and this messed up member trying to scr*w with your life? Email one of the mods and ask for advice. Also, how badly could your posts be interpreted? You never posted about cheating on women or being fundamentally disnonest.

All I remember is that some lame poster said that you were lying about your roomate situation. Who cares? We're here to talk about chicks, not whether you did the dishes and cleaned the kitty litter way back when...haha. F*ck that sh*t. And if your wife is not cool with this, then you'll have to lay down the law. You were too buisy fixing up your life to worry about kitty litter and it she's bothered by it then you need to bend her over and teach her who wears the pants in the Pony household...

Anyways man, good luck and I enjoyed reading your posts and discussing stuff with you. You also gave me good advice a long time ago which I have appreciated.

Keep well,

Cesare Cardinali
 
Top