When i first found this site i realized that there were a few tools i could use(although i despise this PLAYA attitude on here. My goal is to meet good quality people, not screw anything walking
or chasing beautiful women with no personality).
Reality hits as I ALSO realized that the process of de-victimizing yourself is a hard one. Men, I learned, are the REAL victims in the dating race. The good guys get dumped and the bad guys get rewarded.
So my QUANDRY??? How to remain a GOOD GUY(by this I mean treating people with respect and not acting like a PLAYA) but still improving my dating life????
Here's a few of my successes and failures:
SUCCESSES
1. Not acting over eager. This is the easiest thing to change. Waiting longer to call. Not going postal when a chick rejects you. Not commenting 0n a girls looks.
2. Gaining attitude and a manly attitude. Standing up to feminism. Taking charge.
3. Becoming a realist. Knowing how women REALLY are.
FAILURES
1. Refusing to adhere to the "remaining mysterious" and "not revealing a lot about yourself". I have rejected this premise at my own peril. To me, the whole point is KNOWING other people, not playing diversionary games. But I admit that ive been dumped over being too transparent.
2. Using email and phone extensively. I do this cause of time limitations but admit it works against me.
3. Ignoring rejection. The rejection game still hinders me from approaching.
Ive concluded that all of us have buitl in limitations that are very hard to change.
Its easy SAYING or INTENDING something, but actually changing it is very very very hard.
3.
or chasing beautiful women with no personality).
Reality hits as I ALSO realized that the process of de-victimizing yourself is a hard one. Men, I learned, are the REAL victims in the dating race. The good guys get dumped and the bad guys get rewarded.
So my QUANDRY??? How to remain a GOOD GUY(by this I mean treating people with respect and not acting like a PLAYA) but still improving my dating life????
Here's a few of my successes and failures:
SUCCESSES
1. Not acting over eager. This is the easiest thing to change. Waiting longer to call. Not going postal when a chick rejects you. Not commenting 0n a girls looks.
2. Gaining attitude and a manly attitude. Standing up to feminism. Taking charge.
3. Becoming a realist. Knowing how women REALLY are.
FAILURES
1. Refusing to adhere to the "remaining mysterious" and "not revealing a lot about yourself". I have rejected this premise at my own peril. To me, the whole point is KNOWING other people, not playing diversionary games. But I admit that ive been dumped over being too transparent.
2. Using email and phone extensively. I do this cause of time limitations but admit it works against me.
3. Ignoring rejection. The rejection game still hinders me from approaching.
Ive concluded that all of us have buitl in limitations that are very hard to change.
Its easy SAYING or INTENDING something, but actually changing it is very very very hard.
3.