Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My journey in becoming sucessful.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny all my life I was called a lost cause, people made fun of me, people tried, and suceeded in bringing me down. Well I guess they just don't understand how far I was willing to go, and how strong I would become. Everyday life throws new challenges towards me either by taunting me with that cute girl by the cashier, or by throwing complex projects towards me.

They say what makes a man is his career, and his relationship with people. I always felt like I would be sucessful in my career, but I always doubted my abilities with women or anyone else for that mather. I was only half a man.

The journey began when I decided to let go of despair, and just said f*ck it. I told myself that I would become the best, I would become the richest most badass motherf*cker, and that will command the respect I deserve.

I have two goals in life, and I shall achieve them. I will become sucessful with women, and I will become rich, it's only a mather of time. I decided that I would become a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) in order to learn everything I can about investing, and money. This was probably the best decision I made in my whole life. I hear people saying this the whole time: "Money is nothing without happiness". I agree to an extent, but I am talking about been wealthy not about having a lot of money.

A really wealthy person doesn't work for money, the money works for himself. Unlike the person who works 60 hours a week for a lot of money. Then people will usualy say: Well what are you going to do with all that free time then? The answer: Whatever that makes me happy.

That's only half the journey, and the plan goes a lot deeper then that. I still have 3 months of college left, and then I still want to work with a great company outside of my province that will help me learn more about money. That's why I went into the banking industry. I will only enroll myself into great positions in the banking industry, and at the same time I will work on low management projects on the side.

That's only half the plan, now about relationships. I always felt handicapped when I tried to get into relationships. I felt like I wasn't lovable for some reason, maybe I was ugly, maybe I wasn't popular enough, and maybe people just hated me.

I was right, this whole time I was handicapped. How was someone sepose to love me when I didn't even love myself. I always had doubts about myself, atleast now I know the truth, it might of took me like 5 years to figure it out, but atleast I did.

I'm hardly ugly, I now know that I look hot. People will always test you, they will always make you question yourself. It's a cruel test, but I guess it's how people check your self esteem levels.

That's great I think that i'm hot, and I love myself. Did that help me get women? Not really, a lot of guys already loved themselves, and know that they are hot. That's when I decided to be more bold then everyone else, I decided to take charge over people. I learned a lot, by doing tons of approaches. I found other guys like me, that wanted to improve there skills with women. We approached, tons, and tons of women.

We learned that rejection isn't a bad thing, and that you just need to deal with it. Finally, I start getting good. I got my first kiss in july (I know pathetic), she was beautiful. I couldn't believe it, I almost didn't believe it. I assumed it was just luck, that this was just a dream. Until it happened again, and again, and again. I knew that I was getting better with women, and I no longer had doubts about myself. I was able to steal girls with boyfriends, I was able to bring girls into a sexual state. I was becoming good, a Don Juan.

I use to be a AFC (Average fustrated chump), I treated women like gold, and they treated me like dirt. I remember once in grade 7 when 2 boys were throwing a girl lunchbox, they wouldn't let her have it, and then I stepped in grabbed it, and gave it to the girl. She was furious, she said STÉPHANE why did you do that? I was thinking wtf did I do wrong. I mean I hate it when people did that to me, didn't she hate it too? I obviously didn't understand what happened here it took me 6 YEARS to figure this out. Women love to be treated like a little sister. How many times did I hear: Oh, your such a nice guy, but I don't like you like that. You'll find someone else. (WTF) It took me forever to decode this message! (Your so nice, boring, and you don't get me wet)

At the moment I have mediocre sucess with women, but I feel like I have the potential in becoming the best. I'm only going to get better from here, and I intend in becoming one of the best. I met other people like me, they can get any girl they want, and I'm sure I can reach that level someday.

Girls are important for my life, but I hardly call it a priority anymore. I'd rather get rich, and do things I love. I use to seek validation from the oposite sex, but I hardly need it now. They need to validate themselves to me, things change.

I find it funny, because people always assumed that I would do nothing with my life, but I feel like I accomplished more then people would do in a life time.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm...you sound like you have a great attitude about it all now but I still don't see you (judging by what you said) anywhere near don juan status. Still a big lack of experience. How many girls have you laid? This will probaly change, though, really soon if you keep this mindset up and become financially successful while keeping girls on the side but not making them your main priority in life.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
Ummm...you sound like you have a great attitude about it all now but I still don't see you (judging by what you said) anywhere near don juan status. Still a big lack of experience. How many girls have you laid? This will probaly change, though, really soon if you keep this mindset up and become financially successful while keeping girls on the side but not making them your main priority in life.
I agree I haven't reached that status yet, but what I ment is that I am well on my way in becoming a Don Juan.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
I agree I haven't reached that status yet, but what I ment is that I am well on my way in becoming a Don Juan.

Yes, I don't see why not. It's all about the mindset.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got sad reading your post. Seems like my early years and many people on here can probably say the same. I am going to succeed as well and I'm moving forward in my field as we speak.

This sad post has reenergized my focus and determination...the sad memories and doubters I've encountered act as a strangely powerful fuel for succeeding.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Stephane! I'm feeling low today and need something positive to cheer me up. I'm far from where I want to be but working on myself etc because loving yourself is my goal and I'm far from that at the moment.