PrettyBoyAJ
Master Don Juan
Playas, What are some good places to travel? After next week I'm going to plan out a trip for June more then likely. I'm thinking Cali or Vegas or something like that. Whats yalls experience?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Here is a post I posted in another thread guys and I've been caught doing something that I knew shouldn't have been done. I've been with my girl for half a year and things were moving really fast. Living together and getting engaged. Even afterwards we would talk about actually getting married and starting a family and then this girl went to Florida and really put me on some GAME.I can tell by the OP that you don't value yourselve as man. Your so worried about what a woman is doing but your not building your own value. Your mentality should be more offensive rather then defensive. I don't care how much attention my GF gets on the internet or whenever she goes in the streets. She knows what I will and will not put up with. If she wants to cross any type of lines for attention she could get cut on the spot. and would I really care? Nope.
The chicks you want to mess with will be down for you and only you. If they can't give you all the attention then you don't want to mess with them anyway and you shouldn't even care.
Real men have the power over women. Because men give d!ck, bvtches receive it. The females I deal with let me lead them. Not vice versa because a woman leading anything unless it's the kitchen and cleaning is unnatural.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Good game people."Another thing: a Man is never a reflection of his woman. His woman is a reflection of him. If
your woman is unruly and disobedient, it reflects on your lack of discipline in putting that
woman in check. If she's the picture of feminine grace and elegance, that reflects on you in a
positive way.
I'll say it again: a man is never the reflection of his woman. A man is a reflection of God.
Thats how it was since the beginning: God made MAN in his own image...and He made the
woman as a reflection of the man.
In the divine order of things, the man is to the woman what God is to the man. Thats some
deep, deep sh!t right there; because most people think the woman is equal to the man. Not
so. That was Adam's mistake. He put the woman on an equal level with HIMSELF by
listening to her; and when God came calling, He checked Adam for listening to her. You only
take advice from someone of equal or greater value; never from someone of lesser rank.
As a man, you are supposed to be a god to your woman. Thats the kind of reverence and
respect she should eventually grow to have for you. Now tell me: is that the image you see
of relationships in this world today? Hell no!"
I disagree completely. That isn't game. That's an insecure motherfvcker.Good game people.Another thing: a Man is never a reflection of his woman. His woman is a reflection of him. If
your woman is unruly and disobedient, it reflects on your lack of discipline in putting that
woman in check. If she's the picture of feminine grace and elegance, that reflects on you in a
positive way.
I'll say it again: a man is never the reflection of his woman. A man is a reflection of God.
Thats how it was since the beginning: God made MAN in his own image...and He made the
woman as a reflection of the man.
In the divine order of things, the man is to the woman what God is to the man. Thats some
deep, deep sh!t right there; because most people think the woman is equal to the man. Not
so. That was Adam's mistake. He put the woman on an equal level with HIMSELF by
listening to her; and when God came calling, He checked Adam for listening to her. You only
take advice from someone of equal or greater value; never from someone of lesser rank.
As a man, you are supposed to be a god to your woman. Thats the kind of reverence and
respect she should eventually grow to have for you. Now tell me: is that the image you see
of relationships in this world today? Hell no!"
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.