"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
My mind is completely focused right now and that's on getting a better salary. I feel like I'm underpaid with my base salary so I'm looking for opportunities to get that higher. I'm very interested in Pharmaceutical sales. I'm going to be applying everyday for other jobs. I have a masters degree so I think I should be getting a little bit more of a base salary.

It's either that or I can try my hand in accounting since I do have an accounting degree. If I like that I can get my CPA later this year and go that route. It's 2014 and I refuse to be idle anymore. I need to be making moves and money.

That's like the only thing on my mind and it won't stop until I get an opportunity. All advice and tips are welcome.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
So I gotta put myself on blast. I was at Walmart today and saw a nice little light skinned breezy. Yes, she was a hoodrat (visible tats) but she was still decent enough. She was at the self checkout in front of of me. I was suited and booted with a suit and tie and I didn't even holla at her. I was trying to finish my groceries so I could holla at her outside but I didn't finish ringing up my stuff in time.

I've been focused on getting my chips up and on my girlfriend so I hardly have the opportunity to spit any game (I'm always on the job or at home chillin). I let this one slip up from me. I can't let that happen anymore.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Today I wasn't feeling work at all. I was talking to one of my coworkers and figured out that my co-worker is making more then me. Once I figured that out I realized that this isn't the job for me.

So today I've been applying like a mad man for other jobs. I have two interviews tomorrow for sales jobs. Both more $ then my current job. I'm hoping I can get some more call backs this week. I've been applying for Staff Accountant and Financial Analysts job. Seeing if I can get a corporate job like that and work up the ladders.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Expos. Thanks for the good career game you sent me through pm.

I had two phone interviews today. Got another interview next week. So hopefully soon I'll have another job with more pay. One of the companies I was interviewing was talking about good money so I am looking forward to that.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
I've been career focused for some weeks now and really haven't had any game posted in this thread lately. So let me post my tip for the day.

Whenever I deal with chicks I deal with straight up co-operation. Never will I compete for a female. When I "sell" my self to any chick I have that mentality that I am the "stuff". This can be applied to anything in life. You must show people that you have VALUE but no more. If they do not want you then it is their lose. This mindset will help you out in many aspects in life. If I deal with any type of chick and after the first date/smash she hints that she has "options" or other people then I cut her off. She might not think it's fair because I ALWAYS have options but that is just the way it is. I deal with 100% co-operation and if your not down for Team AJ you shouldn't be on it. When I mean Team AJ I mean the girl as the player and I'm the freaking Coach!

Well that's my game for the day, I'm going to apply for some jobs and get to work!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Well let me make alter my goals a little bit.

Here they are:

1. Hit the gym 2x a week and get the body right.

2. Travel more.

3. Get an actual career going.

4. Have a 13k Month.

5. Get some sort of business plan.


I've kind of "forgot" about the goals I had planned but I need to bump this and get this going again because I'm always striving for something better.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Ya boy AJ has been applying for jobs like a mad man. I'm just ready to start a job where they can bump up my salary so I can make a career out of it. It's kind of tough focusing on work right now when my mind is on to the next job (whatever it may be). I WILL get something soon though......

I get calls everyday about jobs offering the same pay I have now but I'm not interested in that kind of pay. I'm looking for something bigger. Especially since I have to start paying school loans back starting in May. It's time to get my stuff together.
 

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
16
As of lately i've been working and doing a program to become a pharmacy technician, it pays quite higher than my current minimum wage job, the pay range is $15 to 20 dollars an hour
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Why be a pharmacist tech when you can be a pharmacist. Aim higher playa!

Tommorow I have an interview with an employer and if I get the job I'll be getting a huge raise. I've already come up with a 90 day plan and have an interview with 4 people. All my focus is on this interview!
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Well it's snowing in Atlanta and everything was shut down....... Interview pushed back to next week.......

That's the only thing going on in my life. I have a trip planned for next month to Mexico so that's exciting. I wrote down a list of stuff I wanted and I'll be looking at this list everyday. It has to motivate me to get this next job.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
876
Reaction score
11
What do you usually say to get a woman to feel you just wonder? Like what would you say when you meet them to get them to want to text you?
 

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
16
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Why be a pharmacist tech when you can be a pharmacist. Aim higher playa!

Tommorow I have an interview with an employer and if I get the job I'll be getting a huge raise. I've already come up with a 90 day plan and have an interview with 4 people. All my focus is on this interview!
Working full-time and making 15 to 20 bucks an hour should be enough to pay rent for an apartment
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
I don't say anything in particular to woman to make them text me. If a chick wants to mess with me then she will text me obviously. I always give them my number and just tell them to hit me up and that we need to kick it.

I don't tell chicks to send pictures until I screw them for obvious reasons.

Also to jaeger,

Is your ultimate goal to have enough money for rent?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Maximus Rex

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
446
Location
Villa Regis
Nigga Stop

thelonewolflegend said:
Also when how do you know when you can be sexy flirty like send **** pics or something?????
You DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT be "flirty," with chicks until you've established some sort of sexual rapport with them, even then it needs to be sparingly, don't be one of these thirsty niggas that are inflating b*tches egos by asking for nudes.
 
Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
1. Hit the gym 2x a week and get the body right.

Sprained my ankle last week. Haven't been to the gym since then.

2. Travel more.

Got my trip planned in 2 weeks to Mexica. After that I'm going to start planning out my next trip. Cali, Vegas, NY, Dominican Republic, or maybe another cruise come to mind.

3. Get an actual career going.

I have my interview next week because the snow in Atlanta messed everything up in Atlanta. Once I get this I can establish a career.

4. Have a 13k Month.

Comes when I can get my career poppin!

5. Get some sort of business plan.

I know what I want to do and I will get in real estate. I just need to get my career going so I can have some capital.



That's it for now. I'm actually disappointed on how things have turned out so far. The interview being pushed back a week messed me up but I'll bounce back in February no doubt

I always have the option to work 55+ hours a week and make 6k at least a month and a hour commute if I want to go back to Nissan. That's always in the back of my mind.
 

Maximus Rex

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
446
Location
Villa Regis
You Really Want Some P*ssy, Don't You

thelonewolflegend said:
Okay but how do you know when to be sexual and stuff?????
It's called in-field experience. You either initiate light kino and progressively escalate or wait on a chicks subtle hints. When you have enough rapport going with a chick, you can ask in a joking way, but basically you just have to be sexual from jump and keep pressing and pressing until you find yourself, "lickin' the linin' and f*ckin' the linin' out of that woman's c*ck. If she isn't comfortable with the escalation, BELIEVE ME, she'll let you know.

Epsiode 58: Stop Not Escalating the Situation With Her (Steps to Move Through Each Phase of the Dating Stage)


http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/7/

Listen to this Harry Wilimington poddcast about escalation
 

macallik

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
906
Reaction score
77
Location
Chicago
just got caught up. Nice to see you getting things done AJ.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top