Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal, Starting Fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys, I am starting one of these journal things where you write about all of the pick-ups and approaches you do.. The main reason for sharing this is so that I know that I must do it (lest I be shamed by you guys).

Some background : I am 15 (16 in june), sophmore in HS. Here are some pics WYHT Pics
I discovered pick up and seduction at age 14, and absorbed so much information, and learned many techniques. I wasn't until my heart was broken that I became serious about this stuff, and forgot about the girl who broke my heart. Although I began approaching girls at the movies and school, I had to force myself to, and every time I got a number or sn I would start to like the girl alot and forget about sarging or picking up any time. This cycle this sontinued until summer ended, and I met a girl, her name was Melissa, I met her at a carnival event. She went to my school, although I had never seen her before, and that night I made a huge mistake. I pictured Melissa as absolutley flawless, and I failed to establish a connection. I have talked to her maybe twice since then, and I can remember being after some other girls at the time, as I still hit on girls occasionaly, but I forgot about all other girls at that time.

The meeting of Melissa began a downward spiral, which ended up with me, I used to be very social and go out every weekend, now I have maybe 2 or 3 good friends, although I am an easy guy to talk to, and have many school aqcuaintances. During the months since I have met Melissa I would always try to improve my looks, and learn new ****, but never put it to use, even in school I would go days without speaking at all. Even the least bit of flirting from girls would spark attraction. Hell just ast week I went to a Young Life meeting, a christian group that I knew she belonged to, just so I could get a chance with her. I did not get that chance, but did get approached by many girls, which helped my confidence, and I am gonna hit on all of the girls in front of her, and I don't give a fvck about her she can suck my d!ck, she isn't special at all. I have had braces for the past 2 years, which have held me back some (in my mind), and they are off now, so I Can finally implement my smile. At this point I have hardly any social life, hell this weekend I was gonna go to the mall to hit on chicks, but my friend bailed on me both times. It took the reading of a post made about bootcamp to get me fired up. A long time ago I started noticing my looks, which happened right before I discovered that they don't matter, so unfortunatley my confidence started stemming from whether I thought I was good looking or not. As I type this my confidence is soaring, even after not doing anything the entrie weekend but work out, I still feel intense energy burning through me, and it is a feeling I have grown familiar with in these recent days.

My goal when school starts monday is to smile at every girl that gives me eye contact, which happens many times throughout a school day as I am at least above average in looks, and I know how to appear confident. I am going to try and get at least 2 or three numbers from girls in my new classes, and I will try to meet at least 10 new people this week and next weekend. I will reply soon posting the results, wish me luck!:p

Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep us posted, if you don't do anything I'll be here to bash you!

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
U promise?

Yeah when u are 15 and can't drive, and in High School, the options for meeting women are limited, but I am gonna work around that. By the way I am looking for some good rap or hiphop to keep me pumped up and anchor the feelings I have right now, you guys got any songs I should listen to to keep me feelin good?

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1

Daamn yall, its really not that easy to talk to girls when you aren't surrounded by any in class. I got 3 new classes today, and out of them I have 1 girl I am not already aquainted with. 2nd period health class I sit by 2 girls who are actually pretty hot that I already know, only on a friendly basis, but not too well, so Ill try to get more aquainted with them. In 4th period I didn't even get to choose seats, there are a few hotties, but they sit on the other side of the room (seating chart). I do sit next to one cute girl, I tried to make a lil light conversation but didn't get too serious, and she moved to sit with her friend the whole time anyway. The smiling at girls in halls thing is coming along, I smiled at maybe half the girls who looked at me, but its coming along good training myself to do this, as I always look at girls in the halls but never make a facial expression, so this is a big step, just getting used to doing it. My main goals for this training is to become somewhat popular, and have stuff to do and good friends to hang out with. Girls are also a priority, but honestly I wont be able meet girls if I have no good friends to talk to, because my "good" friends are afcs, huge ones, never talk to girls when im around, except one player but I don't talk to him that much. In high school reputation and looks matter somewhat in getting girls. I have the looks, but my reputation doesn't even exist. I actually have many girl aquaintances, but I am not friends with any of them to the point that we would hang out outside of school or anything. My goal by the end of the school year is to have enough good friends to be busy all of the time, and come in contact with new girls regularly, and expand my web. I now have lunch with both of those "afcs" I told you about, its not that I hate them, its just that they are both very boring, share few common interests with me, and kind of annoying at times, also always finding ways to belittle you, even if it is jokingly, its ****ing gay middle school ****. If it werent for the fact that I have known them since elementary school, I would probably not hang out with either, and they hang out with skater and emo kids. Last year I never talked to them, because I hung out with cool kids who partied and got girls and ****, but I drifted away from them, big mistake. Well today wasn't that bad, this is a process that takes time, and I am gonna see it through.

Later Tonight I got a Young Life meeting, which involves talking to many people, many of whom have already introduced themselves to me. There is a group of girls that approached me, the hottest being a 7 however, I wasn't to interested but I might ask them to hang out. I like Places outside of school to hit on chicks much better, which is why I go to the mall often, but without a car or any friends that can drive, and no alcohol or drugs to party, the choices are limited. I was in track at school which was tight, but got injured a few weeks into it and have been out since, so I had to change to another class, and **** my schedule up, and I had some hotties in the other classes too. There is a freshman chick on myspace that i think lives across the street from me (weird she never goes out), and if not lives down the street from me, and she said we should hang out, which I will prolly do over spring break, and she is hot too, at least a 9. Myspace is gay now and I didn't go on it to meet girls though, its was convinient tho. Spring breaks gonna be fun, but Im goin snowboardin with my family so if I wanna hit on chicks ima be cold as hell while my little brother watches. Thats about it

To sum it up
- Talked to some girls in my classes
- Smiled at half of girls that looked at me, am developing it as a habit so that it is second nature.
- Realized that if I want to encounter girls I need to change my social life, and make new friends.
- Working on the girls near me in classes, which is not that great of a number, but hey the ugly ones got hot friends :p
-Goin to Younglife tonight, might report back if anything happens.

My main goal will take some work, and it is to reestablish a social life and be aquainted with many girls, by the end of school (in about 9 weeks). If anyone got tips on movin up in the social ladder, I am a pretty easy guy to talk to, maybe a little intimidating for girls, so that is why I am trying to smile alot and be more outgoing, and I am a guy that would fit in with the popular people, dress nice, look nice, funny when I want to be ect, I just never come in contact with these people, alot of them know me still too. I hardly saw any hotties today as well, I know they are out there somewhere, I just gotta look.

Peace out

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 - Part 2

The young life meeting was aight, but afterwards everyone goes to Braums to socialize. I got a ridethere from a girl I am friends with, her friend drove and 3 ppl sat in the back. The girl is pretty cool, I met her at lunch a while ago, I might try to hang out with her over break, Im not particularly interested in her, although she is pretty cute, I just wanna hang out with her, and meet all the people she rolls with, maybe do a lil drinkin, but were not too acquainted yet, I might sit with her at lunch tomorow, since she got the same lunch I do. I talked to maybe 2 or 3 new people tonight, including a hottie in my language class, who talked to me first.

Tonight I was actually talking quite a bit for myself, I think I am slowly breaking out of my shell, although it will take some time. I talked to a girl who was in my biology class last year, but I was an afc and didn't ever talk to her, shes kinda hot, but shes friends with Melissa, which might be bad as I decided to try and avoid her, well not try to, becaue that makes me think about her, but I don't like her near as much as I used to, which is a good thing.

So my goals for the week are pretty much -

- Talk to as many new people as I can, get their names and get acquainted with them, if they are girls I would like to mack on I demonstrate higher value, and get some rapport, I also have zero skills isolating, I need to work on this as well. I don't feel right askin for a number or to hang out with girls unless I feel that I have generated some rapport, wether she says yes or no to hanging out, I want to know that she wants it.

- Continue to smile more, while in conversation, observing, or making eye contact with a girl.

After today I realise that this will be a long journey, but I hope that by the end of this, I will not only have friends, but become very skilled with the ladies, I know alot of the essentials to scoring, I just have not ever implemented them, so I gotta start from square one, if you don't try it it really does no good at all, I have discovered this now. This friday I would hit up the mall and mack it up, cold approaches, but I may have to wait till after I get back from Spring Break to do something like that, as I may be leaving friday, which is mall day.

Thanks for Listening! Any comments or suggestions are appreciated, whether they are constructive or destructive, I would like them! Ill write tommorow if anything worth mentioning happens. Cya!

EDIT - I forgot about the myspace girl, yes she messaged me sayin she lived across from me. That is ****ed up I have never seen that girl till a week ago at school, causes she never outside, course most people arent these days. I sent her a message tellin her I aint gonna be on myspace much anymore cause its gay ****. I told her I was goin to colorado for a few days for spring break, and if she isnt goin anywhere she should leave her number for me so whenever i am free I would call her. She also got a tight ass house, I knew the people who used to live there so I definitley gona go over there. I am thinkin she gonna be doin somethin over break though, most people are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.