Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Instagram sucks ,should I message girl anyway on there that I lost touch with?

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Hottie I met at gym but lost touch with 2 years ago...we’ll I stumbled upon her Instagram. She has a really high value page ect ect..

my Instagram is ok(meaning it’s prob just average / garbage profile..I’m working on it ..)I have several pics with girls and me doing fun shtt,but I only have 100 followers.

Does this matter to girls as much as a lot puas say it does??

It’s the only way I can contact her so do I even have a chance ?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's the only way to contact her then there is really no question to be asked here. You have nothing to lose so message her, just don't be outcome-dependent so that if she doesn't reply or it doesn't go anywhere, you won't feel let-down.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that has hundreds of instagram followers isn't high value. It just means that she's got more attention than you can shake your d!ck at.

You're destroying your chances by even questioning your own value or comparing yourself to her.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, a Man does not look for reasons to NOT approach, but rather merely approaches and moves on with his life. Be it via instagram, in person, etc. Approach, either get rejected or success, then move on accordingly. That is all you can do as a Man.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's your only option, buy yourself a few thousand followers first at least, to give yourself some social proof.
tried that ,free trial ... looks fake af so I canceled it lol. I’m making it a bigger deal than it already is

I approached her at the gym when I first started out .....while she was running on the f’ing treadmill lol , if she doesn't think I’m good enough because of my Instagram than whatever, I shouldn’t of even asked I know better

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If IG is that important to you...this is the role you are auditioning for...